[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stability aside, is it possible for a robot and a Stacey to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Stability aside, is it possible for a robot and a Stacey to be in a long-lasting, romantic relationship? After all, look at Asuka and Shinji.
>Asuka constantly berates him for attention
>Likes another man but is still attached to Shinji
>Would probably use Shinji's money for shit she wants
>Arguably mutually like each other
>Shinji, in a way, hates women
>They would probably be possessive of each other
>Despite them being each other's main source of misery, they need each other
What do you think, /r9k/?
>>
>>35321292
i dont know what anime youre babbling about but those types of animes are mostly written by robots
>>
>>35321292
What the fuck are you on about? Life isn't like animes.

If an autist on here is good at drawing and makes a manga, does that make what's contained therein reality?
>>
>>35321292
no its not, delional retard
>>
>>35321292
I think you're wrong

Stop watching anime
>>
>>35321292
Please stop watching your cartoons, they're not good for you.

PS, dinner's ready.

Love, mom
>>
>>35321292
I kind of like this picture. Shinji and Asuka look happier in this one image than they ever did in the series. Was there ever a scene where both Shinji and Asuka were happy doing something together?
>>
>asking us to compare IRL to 2d anime

DISNEY or bust!
>>
>>35321292
What are you fucking talking about?

Their relationship was terrible and Shinji strangled her in the end.
>>
>>35321292
A piece of fiction does not represent reality.
>>
File: swoon3.png (349KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
swoon3.png
349KB, 640x480px
Shinji and Asuka's relationship wasn't meant to be romanticized the way it often is. Even the staff found it weird people would ship two people who do nothing but hurt each other. They're drawn to one another by hormones and desperation, tried to use each other to satisfy their own wants and needs and, that unsatisfied, generally responded to each other with fear, disdain, and repulsion. Seriously, Asuka mocks him in the most sensitive areas (about his mother, when he's in danger) and Shinji selfishly pleads her for help while she's comatose and then jerks off to her. Even by the rules of fiction, this is unhealthy and destructive.

Asuka's not even a Stacy proper. She's rather unsociable, only has one real friend, rejects males not Kaji, and failing that she turns to Shinji because he's there and seems like he would satisfy her desires (he doesn't). Her hatred for him and others reflect her own hatred of herself.

There's the hope of getting better where they learn to love themselves and other people, but that's after the goddamn world ends. Recognize dysfunction when you see it.
>>
>>35321292
Yeah
Stacey would probably be dominant
She would be attracted to Mr. Robit because he's "different" and being with him is relaxing downtime from her busy social life.
If she's just using him because she can monopolize his attention then you can bet she'll cheat with Chaddington. If she genuinely likes him she'll be faithful and might even defect from full Staceyhood (or raise the Robit's social status a bit), but intoxicated party mishaps are still possible.
>>
>>35321292

IF SHINJI WAS JUST SOME KID IN HER CLASS SHE WOULD HAVE IGNORED HIM
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.