[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Magic Johnson's son ended up like this? The same

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How did Magic Johnson's son ended up like this? The same Magic who fucked groups of bomb ass white girls after games raw, the same Magic who ran through LA bitches
>>
>man has aids
>suprised his son is a faggot
>>
>>35321212
u sound like a kanye west lyric

The same Magic who fucked groups of bomb ass white girls after games raw,
Uhhh
The same Magic who ran through LA bitches
Uhhh
>>
Magic Johnson was a closeted gay. That's how he got AIDS. He dispelled rumors by claiming to have gotten with tons of women. Same with Wilt Chamberlain.
>>
>>35321212
Wealth, privilege, and a sheltered upbringing lead to things like that abomination. It's hilarious because he'd most likely be a pretty damn good basketball player if he was in shape and played when he was young, but instead he wasted his genetics and became that creature. His father was a product of Lansing, that thing is a product of millions of dollars.

SEE ALSO: Jaden Smith.

Also, I do have to wonder how Magic Johnson got AIDS. I suppose it's possible it was from a girl considering how many he was with, but how likely is that? Was he just unlucky, or did he bite the pillow from time to time?
>>
drinking tap water and soy lattes
>>
>>35321368
myuncles friend works at the nba, apparently he got really fucking drunk one night and fucked a dude
the whole things just really sad desu no one likes to talk about it even in those circles
>>
>>35321368
Jaden Smith is the prime example of the hollywood oligarchy. He would never have had ANY movie roles if it wasn't for his dad being a producer.

I think he's learned his lesson though and has more or less given up acting for the sake of all of us
>>
File: 1482468498999.png (643KB, 649x703px) Image search: [Google]
1482468498999.png
643KB, 649x703px
>>35321212

It's almost like getting with women isn't actually any substantial accomplishment.
>>
>>35321451
>he caught aids from pitching once
Come on magic hire some pr at least
>>
>>35321336
>Magic Johnson was a closeted gay. That's how he got AIDS. He dispelled rumors by claiming to have gotten with tons of women. Same with Wilt Chamberlain.

proof that homosexuality is genetic
>>
The attractive people have attractive kids meme strikes again.
>>
gay gene
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.