[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Having knockoffs with female staff after work >They start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bv65.jpg (45KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
bv65.jpg
45KB, 640x484px
>Having knockoffs with female staff after work
>They start backstabbing people, he did this, she did this
>I hate this guy (My supervisor)
>Talking shit about him
>Guy who put me under his wing, when i first started.
>I'll stick up for him when a fight breaks out as will he
>Get up
>Get my helmet, jacket and they ask where I'm going
>Tell them i don't associate with backstabbing losers
>It gets all quiet
>Leave

Why are women so fucking pathetic? They will act friendly to you to your face, be kind, laugh and joke around. Yet as soon as you leave they will say they fucking hate you.
>>
>>35321163
It's not just "women". It's every single fucking human being that has ever existed. You're probably too weak to actually realize this truth.
>>
>>35321220
Men i hang around with, and the ones at work don't do this or t the extent of women.

Fuck off, roastie.
>>
women are less responsible or thoughtful of the consequences of their actions because women aren't raised to take as much responsibility, aren't held morally as accountable and aren't expected to hink about moral right or good since they are seen as good by default
>>
Truly, we are blessed and cursed, both at once. For we are not vapid and braindead as the roastie is. Yet, our sentience and prudence comes with the burden of much responsibility.
>>
>>35321236
They talk shit behind other people's backs all the time. They might even talk about you. It's only when someone is uncomfortable enough do they stop this. It's all selfishness. You behaving as you did, thinking you were righteous, was selfish. You only left after they talked about someone you knew and liked.
>>
>>35321334
just because everyone else does it doesn't mean you have to as well, get some self respect and dignity you piece of trash.
>>
Because they are incapable of empathy, loyalty and genuine friendship
Men have plenty of loyalty to other men even just based on the fact that they both have dicks
Women on the other hand feel no camaraderie with other women, they are her rivals, that is all the other women will be, rivals or groupies for her to use to advance her goals
Her BFF status flies right out the window if one of her groupies lands a "hottie", she will scheme to steal her BFF's man,
loyalty to friend? women don't have that, common decency? fuck that noise she is out to get that dong
They are friends for as long as the weather holds up fine, as soon as she stands to gain from betrayal she will start scheming it
Why? because women lack logic and loyalty, it's not their fault they are like this, they never had to grow up so they didn't, short sighted schemers out to grab whatever they can
Think of women like a band of thieves, loyalty among thieves may be advertised but as soon as shit hits the fan it's every cunt for herself
>>
Women learn to lie and avoid conflict because they are physically weaker than men. If they got into a conflict with a man he could just beat her. So they've been evolving to avoid getting killed or beaten which is why people are nice to your face and then have a problem behind your back.
>>
>>35321163
That was the most alpha thing possibly
You could be drowning in pussy rn
>>
>>35322726
not really now the girls think ops soft
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.