[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go on Omegle >Too nervous to click "Talk" Button

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>Go on Omegle
>Too nervous to click "Talk" Button
>mfw I'm so beta I can't even muster up the courage to talk live via text for a few minutes with an anonymous stranger I'll never meet

I don't have any social media, and I haven't had a friend since elementary school. How do I get my up my courage to talk to people?
>>
just type like you typed here
>>
>>35320899
But it's LIVE. Here you can just make one post and decide whether or not you want to lurk or contribute further, regardless of who replies to you. In a conversation, I really don't know what to do once I'm stuck for things to say. I have this problem a lot when I'm talking on the phone, too.
>>
Try Cleverbot :P
>>
if you add "r9k" as an interest ill talk to you
>>
File: 1488674300461.jpg (47KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1488674300461.jpg
47KB, 512x512px
>>35320861
fuck dude i had omegle open for a while yesterday and i was just staring at it trying to work up the courage to talk to someone but i just couldn't. fuck i am so pathetic it's unreal, i know your pain OP
>>
File: 1465361343607.png (10KB, 881x158px) Image search: [Google]
1465361343607.png
10KB, 881x158px
>>35322041

>Set interests to r9k
>Click connect
>Didn't find anyone so it sets me up with some rando
>TFW when you go full alpha and btfo him out so hard he listens
>>
>>35320957
>>35322107
I have this same issue, but you have to realize that those people on omegle aren't necessarily any better than you. In most cases, they're actually very stupid and uninteresting, but there will always be someone you click with if you wait it out long enough. Just blackbox (or use text only) and skip someone if you can't think of anything to say or get too nervous. You'll never see that person again, so it's not so bad. After a while you'll get more accustomed to having real conversations with people
>>
I'm talking to an Anon right now I think he might be autistic or retarded or something lol nobody tell him.
>>
>>35322596
was that me? we talked about trump and then you disconnected?

i miss you anon
>>
>>35322679

Could be anyone.
>>
>>35322679
hi james x)
>>
File: 1304980819871.gif (68KB, 420x470px) Image search: [Google]
1304980819871.gif
68KB, 420x470px
>>35320861
>How do I get my up my courage to talk to people?

Just go through and start trying it. I started on text only chat and learned basically, how to talk to internet sluts. Eventually I started going on video chat, talked with some cool people and got a lot of females naked.

If you're not asking this question for the lewds, but just for general talk, my only advice is "man up"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.