[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at hangout with friends Friday night >we plan on crashing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4906.jpg (358KB, 560x988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4906.jpg
358KB, 560x988px
>at hangout with friends Friday night
>we plan on crashing at a friend's apartment
>chick I'm into is there
>we're sitting on couch watching Ratatouille because that's the shit millenials do
>just started drinking, no one is drunk
>chick lays her legs on me
>not sure if she's flirting or not because I'm fucking dumb
>end up playing truth or drink
>"what's the kinkiest shit you're into?"
>everyone drinks lmao
>I fall asleep a while later
>wake up and have hand on her thigh
>horny af
>she's still awake
>take a risk and move my hand up and inside her thigh
>ask her if she's comfortable
>doesn't let me finish, says yes
>keep moving hand up slowly
>reach her crotch
>start rubbing it
>look at her
>breathing heavily
>fucking grabs my hair
>boner 110%
>I stop short of fingering her
>we cuddle the rest of the day (because everyone is hungover and asleep) and touch each other
>kiss and all that sweet shit
>first experience with a girl
>she knows this
>she snaps me a picture of her face with some stuff about having her eyebrows done
>reply "cute :)"
>she opens it and doesn't say anything
Is she ghosting me? Am I going to fast? It just doesn't make sense to me because she's the one who started flirting and she's been flirting with me for a while (which I didn't realize because, again, I'm fucking dumb) and she wasn't even drunk when she started. Pic unrelated.
>>
File: pepe shoots a hole in a lasagna.png (55KB, 1110x1247px) Image search: [Google]
pepe shoots a hole in a lasagna.png
55KB, 1110x1247px
>flirting with girls
time for you to fucking leave
>>
>>35320596
I'm ascending to normiedom. Why aren't you happy for me brother?
>>
>>35320514
Relax, chicks can be oddly standoffish at times. Just play it lightly
>>
>>35320727
Thanks. I know she likes me, I think I might just like her most so I'm pretty nervous.
>>
>>35320629
because normies are subhuman neanderthals that lack empathy
>>
>>35320785
from experience, even normies are more empathetic than the envious assholes on this board who are always wishing ill will on others
>>
>>35320629
You have it backwards. You descend into normiedom. You ascend to NEETdom. Once you pass a certain point you stop caring about everything and life is bliss. You were a normie all along pretending to be a robot, but now that you outed yourself it really is time for you to leave.
>>
>>35320867
then you are lost
I hope everything goes poorly for you
>>
>>35320867
Welcome to 4chan where we will tell you to fuck off and go kill yourself.
>>
Here's the only piece of advice you should be listening to: don't sweat it, and keep doing what's been successful for you.

I've been in your place with a girl way out of my league. I started sperging out when she didn't reply or seemed in an off mood. Don't think much of it, and don't give her attention 24/7.

Don't commit the same sins I did, and you'll follow the path to a devoted gf and sweet normiedom :)
>>
>>35320514
*ahem* Normie get out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But really, OP, just don't drop your spaghetti
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.