[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if women are half the population and men are half the population

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7KB, 400x400px
if women are half the population and men are half the population why do women get more swipes right on tinder than men by a lot. are women inherently more desirable, do women not desire men
>>
Women outnumber men until the 40+ age bracket.

Also 80/20
>>
cuz 20-25 girls are desired by men 20-40 so they are highly desired and sought after

40+ women are more often single than 40+ men and 40+ men are more desired
>>
>>35320337
is the 80/20 rule really true. it makes sense but i don't know
>>
>>35320235
Fewer women are irrational enough to pursue casual sex.
>>
>>35320235
It all stems from the simple biological fact that eggs are more valuable than sperm.
>>
>>35320419
nope women are fucking much more than an average guy and get to pick and choose much more than them
chad picks and chooses all he wants though
>>
Men desire quantity while women desire quality. It's a biological thing.
>>
>>35320460
man it really sucks to be a man i just want to be loved and admired
>>
>>35320469
again i have heard 80/20 a lot before but i have never actually seen any scientific evidence for it
>>
>>35320235
Because men will fuck any girl as Long as she is decent

Women only want the top 20% men
>>
>>35320460
The subset of women who are interested in casual sex are having more of it, but most prefer comfy monogamy most of the time. I'm a qt twink with a BMI of 19, so I could be fucking right now if I wanted. But I just can't be bothered. All I really care about is travel and the like. Only killing time here while I wait for the neighbors to quiet down so I can cook dinner without burning myself and get back to studying.
>>
>>35320486
There's a shit ton of it. Go read The Red Queen.
>>
>>35320486
>>35320398
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle
It is an actual rule that applies to many things. Studies done on tinder and survey asking women actually confirm it applies to dating as well
>>
>>35320235
>women are half the population and men are half the population
There are 4-5% more men than women until the age where men start dying off.

>>35320337
You have it backward
>>
it is a tough pill to swallow but men are generally undesirable. for the most part men are viewed by women as useless and unlovable
>>
>>35320460
How can the average woman be having heterosexual sex more than the average man?

Maybe you meant median or modal?
>>
>>35320591
These days, men are dying sooner primarily because of "manly" diets that make their dicks limp.
>>
File: 3927301022.jpg (101KB, 540x913px) Image search: [Google]
3927301022.jpg
101KB, 540x913px
>>35320622

This. Especially when you have guys like pic related trying to get at you. I can understand that it can get boring after a while
>>
>>35320662

Where? In the USA?

ORIGAMI
>>
the nature of sex makes men the salesmen and women the consumer. so they get to pick which product they want

of course this flips when they reach 30 years old and become undesireable
>>
>>35320647
It's not that men on average have less sex than women in average. It's that an every day average Joe has much less heterosexual sex than his plain Jane counterpart.
>>
>>35320662
Data?

This is original
>>
This statistic is extremely skewed because in India and China there are over 1 billion people and families who were allowed only 1 child were literally drowning their daughters until they could get a son. Also, Indian/paki/SEA males are largely unwanted by any woman so they're not a competition. It's basically a fight between whites and in some group blacks over majority of women. Also, in 1st world countries, a lot of males are homosexuals, and there are more homosexuals than lesbians. So that takes off 2 guys per each homosex couple who can pose a competition.

If you're white, you have hope and you just need to change whatever numale mind set you're having
>>
>>35320739
So what I said, basically.
>>
>>35320692
how am i supposed to get over the fact that i was born undesirable and naturally will either be a second choice for women and never have real love. i am really depressed
>>
>>35320743
It's a well established fact that lower vegetable intake is associated with increased mortality, and marketing folk have programmed men to not eat as much veggies.
>>
>>35320692
roastie get out. you aren't allowed to be here and attract perfectly normal people but turn them down in droves. you are not lonely you are not a robot
>>
>>35320758
Who are you replying to?

The "5% more males" thing is at birth, and is pretty consistent worldwide. I don't know what percentage of men or women are homosexual, though.
>>
>>35320790
>ask for data
>get unreferenced assertion
Don't argue like a feminist.
>>
>>35320509
not true, i swipe left more than a lot of women, i couldn't care less about her """personaility""""
>>
>>35320928
just because you are enlightend and wise doesn't mean the rest of the world is capable of such insight
>>35320884
this image is for you
>>
>>35320949
>this image is for ants
FTFY
>>
>>35320235
Why are their female prostitutes and male Johns? Same reason
>>
>>35320235
Men are less sexually valuable than women
>>
File: 1488058083505.jpg (51KB, 657x413px) Image search: [Google]
1488058083505.jpg
51KB, 657x413px
Women are outnumbered before 40 in the western world, and inherently pickier in what they find fuckable/attractive anyway. Women as a whole have more options in mates than they ever have in human history, leading to a feast or famine proposition for men.
>>
>>35320235
>what is sexual dimorphism
/thread
>>
ok now that i know that as a general rule i am unlovable is there anything i can do to be sincerely loved by a woman
>>
>>35321939

Unless you're extraordinary in some valued capacity, no.
>>
>>35321980
well now what do i do i don't want to go to bed depressed. maybe i will just kill myself
>>
OKcupid, female => male messages, by age & income
>>
>>35322045

Eh, go for whatever your preferred coping mechanism is. I'm probably gonna play some vidya after I eat.
>>
File: goBT7rn.png (31KB, 764x313px) Image search: [Google]
goBT7rn.png
31KB, 764x313px
Men tend to rate female attractiveness roughly along a bell curve.
Women tend to rate male attractiveness with a heavy slant towards a minority.
>>
>>35322100
i don't deserve that. the worst part about this is that i deserve the misery and sadness i feel because i am inherently worthless
>>
>>35322139
In other words:
Women: "Most men are ugly."
Men: "Most women are okay looking."
>>
>>35322148
why do i feel the need to be loved if i can't have it
>>
File: 1472849513548.jpg (158KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1472849513548.jpg
158KB, 1500x1500px
>>35320235
>tinder requires a facebook account
Okay so how do I control which photos are shown on tinder and how do I make sure people on facebook cant see that im using tinder.
>>
>>35320235
Men will fuck pretty much anything with a warm hole.

Women are only interested in the top tier men.
>>
>>35322362
after this thread why would you even want to be on tinder
>>
>>35322396
desperation obviously
>>
>>35322386
i guess then the best way to get love is to better myself huh
>>
File: 1327923990597.png (86KB, 600x518px) Image search: [Google]
1327923990597.png
86KB, 600x518px
>>35322362
Well, it doesn't just paste all your photos into your Tinder profile, you can select which ones you want on it.

Facebook people won't know that you have or are using Tinder. The only way they would know is if they see you on the app.
>>
>>35320728
>of course this flips when they reach 30 years old and become undesireable
That's a myth spread by kissless virgins. Women never become "undesirable." They may not be able to get Chad anymore, but as long as she has a warm hole, there will still be plenty of betas competing for her.
>>
>>35320235
Everything is criss crossed now op. The world is different now and it's only gonna change more. Maybe not the world but America. But if you live here then it's basically the world. The only way to handle these changes and the changes to come is to worry about yourself and your own desires. Don't worry about what other people are doing. Be good bro
>>
this is one of the most depressing threads i have ever read. it is enough to change and alter my life in a seriously negative way
>>
>>35320235
One man can have thousands of children, one woman can only have dozens. Men have had evolutionary pressure to breed as much as possible, women have evolutionary pressure to be selective with their partners because each pregnancy and child is a multi year commitment while a guy is only a 1 night commitment. Therefore women have natural selection for being selective in mates and relatively sparring in their sexual selection.
>>
>>35322148

Deserves don't really play into this broo, a lot, and probably the vast majority of dudes that fuck a lot of women are not good people in the ways most like to think of being good. It's more of a question of being the right thing and living up to the archetype of "being confident" as you can. Which is a depressing thought on it's own because there's always a right answer for what you are and what you should be doing as a dude and maintaining a constant facade of dominance and assuredness, but if the lonely feels are too much to deal with that seems to be the only path.
>>
>>35322537
i am just sad nobody loves me and nobody ever really will. i have to be lonely therefore isn't it right for me to be sad. it is really bad it is to the point that i can't even wake up in the morning and it is the last thing i think every night. i have a crippling inferiority complex and immense self hatred. i used to drink but it stopped making me feel better now i don't know what to do. nothing and nobody can help and that is nothing i can do i take anti-depressants but they don't work everything just seems so empty.
>>
File: 1483715350316.jpg (233KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483715350316.jpg
233KB, 1024x1024px
>>35322645

I know the feels bro. It's very difficult to keep going and keep your head up when the victories in life are so few. Unfortunate truth though is that if you're successful there will always be plenty of people around waving their arms hoping you'll share it with them, women especially, but hardly anyone is going to want to be there with you on the climb to the mountain top. Sometimes I do better with this shit and sometimes a lot worse, but the world is what the world is. Everyone wants and needs validation and acceptance, but there's just not a lot to go around for dudes anymore. Suicidal feelings are unfortunately natural in these sorts of situations, and I get the dudes that go through with it. My mom would be destroyed if I did it though, so all I can really do is keep going and hope something good happens eventually.
>>
>>35322881
thank you anon. i guess i just need to learn to live without validation
>>
>>35320235
Kill me please Friends I want to die
>>
maybe because...
there are more men on tinder, because there are more men on the internet in general and especially those who want to hook-up online are men
which is why online dating in general is awful unless you're chad
>>
>>35322927

Hah, learning to manage it is probably a more realistic goal than removing it since it is a core need I think. Regardless, for what it's worth remember you're not alone in this, or at least it's not just you.
>>
>>35323047
it doesn't really help that other people are hurting i would prefer if i were the only alone one
>>
>>35323098

I feel you, but I mean more in the capacity that you're not some sort of alien monster or anything like that. I've probably talked too much though, good luck out there anon.
>>
>>35323138
ok thank you anon i am sorry i sperged out and looked for support on anonymous image board i just have no where else to go
>>
>>35320235
Online datin apps are like 60% male 30% spam bots and 10% females. Its basically just Chad giving every girl herpes
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.