[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take the red pill. 20 of them if it's your first time.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: WCH86870[1].jpg (7KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
WCH86870[1].jpg
7KB, 288x216px
Take the red pill.

20 of them if it's your first time.

No weird shit, like being drunk without the drunk.
>>
>>35320113
Is that robitussin?

What kind of retard would want to do DXM?
>>
>>35320113
Protip: Stay away from 4chan/the internet while high and watch cool movies instead

This shit makes you ultrasuggestible. Positive messages will change you and the opposite is also true.
>>
I would only ever take 10 (150mg) and I'd enjoy it. Was too afraid to try more.
Haven't done any in months though.
>>
File: 1485578223041.jpg (865KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1485578223041.jpg
865KB, 1280x1920px
>>35320113
Literally took 300 mg (20 15 mg pills) last night. Was pretty good desu. 600 mg if you really wanna get the party started though.
>>
No take 40.
Or alternatively, take delsym 12 hour dxm(polisitrex) only. Take either the 500ml or 800ml variant, either produces no nausea and tastes delicious its literally the easiest way to take dxm these days.
>>
File: 1485579687543.jpg (965KB, 2790x4183px) Image search: [Google]
1485579687543.jpg
965KB, 2790x4183px
>>35320291
Took 900 mg of the 12 hour once. Trip was amazing... but my vision was shaky for the next three days, and I was very much out of it. Plus its expensive as balls and only about half as effective as the normal kind. Would not recommend.
>>
>>35320367
I enjoy the polistrex more probably cause I have a pyschological addiction to dxm and prefer it to be in my system longer.
>>
File: 1486680604196.jpg (870KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1486680604196.jpg
870KB, 2000x3000px
>>35320415
How many mgs do you take per week? I'm thinking about microdosing or just taking 100-150 at the start of each day. Don't know if this would be good or not (any recommendations?). Also if you didnt know, you can buy the pills in bulk online for a lot lower prices.
>>
>>35320473
Yeah I know about buying in bulk, but at that point why not just buy the powder or get a research chem disso like meo-pcp?
I never tried microdosing it, but while I was using frequently I would take 900mg of polisitrex 3 times a week. Before polisitrex I would take 600mgs of hbr twice a week. Way before I got hooked on it I used to take 1200mg doses of hbr, which were the best but always knocked me out. The afterglow from that is so amazing that I felt no need to take anymore for an entire week at a time. I want to go back to doing that but according to my family I almost died of vommiting unconscious while doing that once, so im not sure if I should risk it, could get a brain injury from suffocation.

If I could get a trip sitter I deffintely would do 1 1200mg dose once a week.
>>
File: IMG_8863.jpg (52KB, 427x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8863.jpg
52KB, 427x569px
>>35320570
I don't think my body could even handle 1200 mgs hbr. Also I'd like to get my hands on ketamine... but idk even where to start looking. Any experience with it? I totally agree with you on the afterglow part though. After large trips, you simply feel happy (not euphoric though). I wish I could be in the afterglow all my life.
>>
>>35320664
I got an anaesthetic dose of ketamine at a hospital one time, and according to my family I had an allergic reaction to it, and now I have to wear a band that says "allergy - ketamine" everytime I go to the hospital. I realize now though that my family are just fucking idiots, dissos cause an increase in body temp which causes redness.
I dont remember anything from the trip though, seems like anesthetic doses fuck memory so hard that the trip gets erased from existence. One weird thing though is that I continued to have amnesia for a day or two after that. I dont remember much of my hospital stay.
>>
File: IMG_7255.jpg (115KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7255.jpg
115KB, 618x618px
>>35320778
Damn bro that sucks. One day we will find it. Until then we have to sneak in trips with dxm :(
>>
>>35321000
have you ever tried dxm with acid or shrooms? I recommend it. Really brings out the hallucinogenic aspect of dxm. I highly reccomend doing it in a dark room all by yourself or with a trip sitter though cause one time I tripped with other trippers on an acid + dxm combo and I ate a lot of dirt.
>>
File: Color.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Color.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
>>35321097
lol that an interesting story. I've heard from others as well that it makes for a great mix... but I have yet to try. I don't normally get too many hallucinations on dxm... but when I do they are normally overwhelming and fast. maybe acid helps you understand more what's going on?
>>
DXM would always make me puke or have diarrhea no matter what form I took it in but I still used it a lot from 17 to 20. I miss when you used to be able to buy zicam max cough spray which was about 450mg in 2oz. I could down it in two sips and trip hard on one. I stopped taking it at age 21 when I could buy booze.

Two months ago I decided to try it again at age 27. I bought two bottles of cough gels equaling 600mg. I was already jacked up on ephedrine because I had a sinus infection. I took 10 an hour (150mg) for four hours. It came on slow but the overwhelming nausea never hit. By the time I had taken 450mg and was about to take the last 150mg I felt pretty good. I took more ephedrine and nursed a few vodka drinks over the next few hours. I tripped pretty hard for a couple hours watching tv shows and then did more ephedrine and alcohol through the come down. I ended up jerking off for 12 hours or so which was due to the ephedrine but the dxm/alcohol made it pretty wonky.

All in all it was a nice experience but I won't be going back to dxm any time soon. I took it on a saturday night and had an entire 32 hours to devote to hiding in my room and being that fucked up. Also I'd been building up to tripping on dxm again for 6 years. I used to take mushrooms or LSD every single weekend when I was 19 but those are off the table in my adult life as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>35321183
Yeah definitely helps the understanding bit. Acid by itself for me is just enlightenment after enlightenment, but based on things im doing, with only occasional hallucinations which are also based on what im doing or on stuff I focus on visualizing. When combined with dxm it feels a lot more like a dmt trip in that its still enlightening but the enlightenment is based on hallucinations, and the frequency of hallucination is nonstop and uncontrollable.
>>
File: Floral.jpg (1MB, 2048x1358px) Image search: [Google]
Floral.jpg
1MB, 2048x1358px
>>35321271
I'll certainly have to try that soon then. DXM can feel very enlightening by itself for me. Anywhere about 500 mg, every single object seems to have a glow around it. It is amazing to look at cluttered areas because I don't see them as a collection of things, but rather individual items close together. That's also how it makes me think about the world around me... in that there isnt a coherent reality, but every object and person is unique and to itself.
>>
>>35321271
The first time I took 3 hits of lsd with 450mg of dxm and a few tokes of weed I laid in bed with the lights out unable to move because any time I moved I got overwhelming nausea. I tripped hard and had crazy closed eye visuals but it only lasted for like 4 hours which was weird because dxm always lasted 6 for me and LSD always lasted 12. It was the most incredible trip of my life. I decided to do it again the next weekend but I soon realized I had nothing left to ponder while I was tripping and I was just unable to move for 4 miserable hours.
>>
>>35321419
Acid is really hit or miss. Sometimes is mindblowing and sometimes its miserable. I find it to be more consistently miserable when taken with large ammounts of thc. I just get trapped in the lagginess of movement under thc.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.