[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she's not coming back no matter what you say >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: awd.jpg (13KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
awd.jpg
13KB, 216x233px
>she's not coming back no matter what you say

>tfw you find a good girl and your mental issues fuck it up
>>
>tfw you got your mental illness because someone else had a mental illness and fucked you up
>>
I wonder if she still remembers me. It's been seven years.
>>
>>35320011
>the "drake makes you miss your ex" meme is real

YOU DONT EVER COME TO ME
>>
File: fembot_mirror.png (452KB, 687x855px) Image search: [Google]
fembot_mirror.png
452KB, 687x855px
>tfw no mental illness
>tfw no mental illness bf to heal
>>
>>35320126
>>35315180

>healing mental illness
>>
>>35320145
I'm not borderline, you illiterate tard
>>
>she texts you out of nowhere
>ignore her and respond coldly
>she insists
>start thinking she might be interested
>tell her to meet up
>"I can't today"
>start imagining her fucking Chad as she texts you sweet things
>delete her number and conversation
I don't know how many iterations of this cycle have been at this point. Maybe I'm just paranoid.
>>
>>35320172
its hte mental illness that fucks up relationships
>>
>>35320215
OP here, i'm borderline
>>
>>35320208
that guy seems prettyy bpd for example
>>35320172
>>
>>35320215
Mental illness can be fixed, anon
>>
>tfw when you find a really good wholesome girl who loves you to death, but you cheat on her with 6 chicks while travelling abroad and break up ~1 year later without her ever finding out, but the guilt still destroys you most days
>>
File: pig.png (173KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
pig.png
173KB, 512x512px
>>35320011
>blaming your period instead of taking responsibility
you deserved it, she could do better :^)
>>
File: wd.png (73KB, 318x838px) Image search: [Google]
wd.png
73KB, 318x838px
>tfw she loved you unconditionally and you said terrible things to her and broke her heart again and again to the point where she couldnt trust you at all anymore
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.