[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For 2000 dollars would you go to the middle of Aokigahara forest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Aokigahara_Forest.jpg (82KB, 680x454px) Image search: [Google]
Aokigahara_Forest.jpg
82KB, 680x454px
For 2000 dollars would you go to the middle of Aokigahara forest at night and use the Ouija board to call out to the dead?
>>
>>35319315

Throw in a sixer of Milwaukee's Best and you've got yourself a deal
>>
Yes, now fuck off
Oreganol
>>
>>35319315
No. If I see people playing a o***a board at a party I'll leave
>>
>>35319315
I'd make like a mod and do it for free.
>>
Yeah sure why the fuck not there's no such a thing as ghosts
>>
>>35319736
You wouldn't be even a little spooked?
>>
Yeah, I'd even defile a fresh corpse while I was there.
>>
File: 745.jpg (129KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
745.jpg
129KB, 750x938px
Smh white folks are crazy
>>
If all expenses were paid and it only took like 24 hours there and back sure. $2k in a day is a lot more than I make.
>>
>>35319315
I would do it for free.

The spirits will freak the fuck out thinking they summoned me.
>>
>>35319770
>You wouldn't be even a little spooked?

How would I get spooked by a real-life recreation of a horror movie trope? The whole point of movie tropes is they're not real.

Tfw know too much about how fiction works to ever feel monster spooked or ghost spooked irl. feelsbad desu.
>>
I can't believe not a single person here wouldn't be at least a little nervous going into the woods alone.
>>
I'd do it for free. Sounds fun. Always wanted to see that forest anyway
>>
>>35320181
I would. Even though there's probably rangers around, I'm easily spooked by stuff like this.
>>
Yes.
What kind of stupid question is that?
>>
>>35320157
Yeah, and what happens in horror movies Anon?

"Bah! There's no such thing as spooks! I'll march headfirst into the haunted basement alone on a full moon at midnight and invoke a Satan spell. What could POSSIBLY go wrong!?"

And then they die because they were stupid.
>>
>>35319315
Would do it for free for a trip to japan, the $2000 would be a bonus.
>>35320181
The woods are comfy, but my state is like 90% trees, so that could by why I think they're comfy.
>>
>>35319315
How about, no board, no money, you just give me a rope and I go there and kill myself?
>>
>>35319315
Fuck it. It's not like that magic shit is real anyway. I'll even grab a tent and spend the night out there.
>>
>>35319315
Sure. I'm a wizard you nigger. I'll bring my shaman friend.
>>
>>35319315
i wouldn't even use a weejie board in the middle of a fully lit church next to God almighty. fuck

i am not opening the portal to hells demons. i don't want to die.
>>
i wouldn't even say bloody mary or THINK blood.... u know what

in my own bathroom. what is wrong with u all
>>
>>35319785
Normie nigger, gtfo.
>>
File: pepethulu.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepethulu.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>35319315
>gaijin summoned the smegma spirits
>>
>>35321561
>Don't want to die
>R9k
Choose one or the other kiddo.
>>
>>35319315
shit, it's a beautiful forest, if not for the ouija board thing I'd go in for free
>>
How far in do I have to go?
Can I bring people with me?
how long do I have to do this nonsense?
I probably would if yes to all these questions.
>>
>>35321766
>do they even cover travel expenses?
If not this is a scam.
Also I have checked your posts double digits.
>>
>>35320984
ITT only real answer
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.