[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got tinder, what do I put in my bio to attract grils. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1487665860609.jpg (58KB, 1024x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1487665860609.jpg
58KB, 1024x1011px
Just got tinder, what do I put in my bio to attract grils.

I was thinking of putting the Bene Gesserit Litany against Fear, I'm sure that gets panties moist.
>>
File: IMG_0247.png (114KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0247.png
114KB, 750x1334px
I've got 192 characters left what else should I put
>>
>>35318236
say you're vegan. it works. enjoy your herpes.
>>
>>35318444
Then I can only order vegan shit from restaurants if I get a date

seems like a bad idea to me
>>
>>35318392
Are you purposely trying to piss me off?

Say something like "I'm a fun loving hard worker with lots of free time and a soft spot for Asians"
>>
>>35318544
>Are you purposely trying to piss me off?
What pisses you off?

>Say something like "I'm a fun loving hard worker with lots of free time and a soft spot for Asians"
That seems too generic. Also Asian women are gross.
>>
>>35318392

Are you trying to be serious or are you memeing? To everybody without autism, this entire rant is cringey and makes you look like a serial killer
>>
>>35318596
Are you implying women won't be familiar with the masterpiece of Frank Herbert?
>>
>>35318575
Women are fucking idiots and putting something even half intelligent sounding will make them think you're just weird

The more generic the better trust me
>>
Getting a tinder match is 99.9% pics.

For your bio just put:
- Employed
- Lives alone
- Educated

Beyond on that, girls don't really care how you'd describe yourself
>>
Mention your bf.
>>
>>35318667
So what masterpiece of literature SHOULD I quote in my bio?

>>35318686
But I'm not employed or educated and I certainly don't live alone.
>>
>>35318778
>But I'm not employed or educated and I certainly don't live alone.

Even if you have Chad aesthetics, you're not going to get any pussy.
>>
>>35318809
I just want the practice talking to women. Also some laughs.
>>
>>35318778
>But I'm not employed or educated and I certainly don't live alone.
What are you expecting from Tinder, then? You need to fix that shit if you want to get laid. Getting laid won't fix that shit.
>>
>>35318845

No woman will talk to you. You'd be a complete waste of time to them. You have no job, no education, and you live with your parents. You're a tier below children to them.
>>
>>35318894
Yeah, but it's not like I'm going to put "unemployed, college dropout, NEET" in my bio
>>
>>35318236
Shut up pepe

T. Wojack
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.