[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some robots play modern video games? I own a ps4 and after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Why do some robots play modern video games? I own a ps4 and after playing a lot of video games since 2000. I can honestly say that modern video games sucks. I've played so many games from the 5th gen to 7th gen, that the games from the 8th gen is a complete joke. I'm beginning to quit video games in it's entirety and move on to reading books.
>>
Have you played the Myst games? Particularly, Riven?
>>
>>35318291
Never played it. How is it?
>>
File: Riven-prison.png (173KB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
Riven-prison.png
173KB, 400x258px
>>35318322
Old puzzle games with great atmosphere and complex world building. First Myst came out in 1993, and Riven in 1997. Thry were extremely popular back then, but seriously, you need to be a genius to figure out Riven without the help of somebody else. Pic related is Riven.

If you think modern games have become too stale, I think the Myst games could help you. Myst III: Exile is still great but I don't know about IV and V. There are also books for the universe they have created, if you want.
>>
>>35317771
Hey anon I have a ps4 too
Add me and we'll play some time, what games do you have?
>>
>>35319356
Battlefield 4, as of now for multiplayer.
>>
>>35317771
looks like you were born in the wrong

console generation

*audience laughter*
>>
>>35319377
As for single player games, I have GOW 3, Yakuza 0, batman return to arkham, parappa the rapper 2, and axiom verge.
>>
File: Wew.jpg (399KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wew.jpg
399KB, 1920x1080px
>>35319377
>tfw 1500hrs on bf4
But my brother took it, sorry
A shame, I'm a 10/10 medic
>>
Even if it was possible to reasonably hate all modern video games, there some games worth playing released when you were younger. No good reason to stop playing games.
>>
I too own a Bloodborne machine
>>
File: Risk-Of-Rain-1.png (29KB, 680x545px) Image search: [Google]
Risk-Of-Rain-1.png
29KB, 680x545px
I like a lot of the smaller games that are releasing on Steam now. You don't need a fast PC to play them and they tend to be somehow more innovative yet more classic feeling than a lot of big budget games.
>>
>>35317771
if you hate new games so much, then why don't you play old games? there's should be tons of older games you've probably never played or heard of.
>>
>>35317771
There's a site for people like us.

GOOD OLD GAMES.

>unlimited downloads
>no online activation required
>no drm
>retro games configured for current windows operating systems.
>indie shit released here too (usually a bit later than STEAM)
>cheap

Sorry, I just really love GOG. Anyone else like/use GOG?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.