[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone just kill me already. Why can't I just die in a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2038.png (152KB, 616x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2038.png
152KB, 616x725px
Someone just kill me already.
Why can't I just die in a horrible accident or doing some heroic stupid thing like attacking a school shooter?
Why do I have to keep living with this pain?
I don't want to be a wageslave.
I don't want to be a neet neither.
I want to have purpose.
Give it to me.
>>
Find an underage hooker and kill her pimp, that or the president either way.
>>
>>35317484
First day back on /r9k/ in some weeks and already I feel better about myself.

Thanks OP, some shitty life you've got there.
>>
>>35317536
My life isn't shitty by any means, as I a have a high standard of life, but it feels incredibly meaningless and void.
>>
>>35317611
>"High standard of living"
>NEET

Pick one OP.

At least answer me this, do you still live with your parents?
>>
>>35317742
I do.
I have my own floor.
I have my own car.
I have a job.
>>
>>35318040
Yeah but nobody including yourself gives a shit so who're you really fooling.

Some high standard of living faggot.
>>
>>35317484
You want to be a hero?

Volunteer to fight ISIS in Syria.

Die in glorious combat as countless numbers of your forefathers did.
>>
>>35318080
Why do you want to discuss that anyways?
It's a mental issue and not about how comfortable I live.
>>
>>35317484
r9k should set up a service that matches people who want to die in a school shooting with people who want to shoot up a school. It will be like Tinder for robots.
>>
>>35318121
I got proclaimed as not suited.
>>
>>35318178

Because you live the lifestyle of a complete normalfag; at best a failed one. (As most normies have the capacity to move out of their parents'.)
>>
File: 1431445429364.png (349KB, 959x538px) Image search: [Google]
1431445429364.png
349KB, 959x538px
>>35317507
They're already on their way, faggot
>>
>>35318179
hahahah dude brilliant
>>
>>35317484
What kind of bullshit dream allows someone to have purpose anyway? You'll never have purpose, the only people who are allowed to are societies elite and the people who are intelligent that apply themselves. Thats it.

If you're in neither category ( which is likely considering that you're here) then just give up and become a wageslave because thats as good as its going to get. And, in all honesty, if you can become a wagie, you should be grateful to even BE a in that position nowadays.
>>
>>35317484
>I want to have purpose.
>Give it to me.
Draw yourself.

I will give him a purpose, or try
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.