[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw spend months mike mewing and chewing falim gum >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: sean_opry_2.jpg (60KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
sean_opry_2.jpg
60KB, 800x533px
>tfw spend months mike mewing and chewing falim gum
>tfw looksmaxing is turning me into a slayer

Why aren't all robots doing this?
>>
>>35317221
How the fuck do you mew i dont get it how does it feel? How do know you are doing it right? I dont feel anything and other people'l say the tongue goes into the airway but mine doesnt
>>
>>35317322
Tongue to roof. Fully engaged as possible.
>>
post pic of face ugly recessed nerd lmao
>>
I don't have a damn clue what you're talking about. Damn kids
>>
>>35317221
>mike mewing
unless you're in puberty, that shit wont help.
>>
>>35317221
translate this shit into english, op
>>
>>35317387
What does fully engaged even mean? does mewing have a distinct sensation?
>>
you can't dickmax
>>
Good comment OP,

Personally, I highly recommend MASTIC GUM which can be found at pharmacist near you and online NOW.

While you're at it, I highly recommend you go out and purchase tickets to my -- err I mean -- the amazing, talented, and sexy Mike Mew's presentations on how to build your jaw bone and get pussy nonstop.
>>
>>35317447

Chinlets believe that by pushing their tongue into the roof of their mouth that it will fix their palette and somehow push their jaw forward.
>>
>>35317501
I am going to start mastic gum soon, right now I am chewing five pieces of falim a day the whole time I am at work until I finish this 100 pack. My jaw muscles are starting to really pop out and give me a great masculine look
>>
>>35317403
Fuck you, I'm sure you are some kind of manlet or dicklet yourself. At least chinlet has a cure
>>
>>35317731

chins a bone bro, it doesn't grow.
>>
>>35317760
If I don't get the results then I can save for bsso surgery
>>
>>35317808

no but I mean the primary trait that differentiates humans from every other animal:

the ability to hypothesise.

you should have enough reasoning (assuming your IQ is over 100) to know that no amount of chewing gum is going to change or reshape your jaw bone or chin bone.
>>
>>35317731
Nice try but nah

sorry puberty didn't work out for you bro
>>
>>35317872
I'm building strong jaw muscles chewing gum which helps the overall look. Also fuck you faggot, what do you suggest I do? I'm not ready to kill myself so might as well keep trying something
>>
I swear. Everybody in this goddamn cesspool of a website is a mouth breathing fucktard. ".9999 repeating doesn't equal 1 because .9999 repeating equals .9999 repeating. bip bom boop i know math. i can plus."

"derp derp the jaw is a bone the you can't make it grow i know what i am talking about because i am a 20 year old genius fapping out on this cesspool website." go fuck yourself you divergent thinking piece of dung. the jaw is a bone yes. but it is attached by ligaments and tendons which are tightenened and aligned by muscles. By strengthening and stretching muscles you can realign parts of your body. Hence improving posture and flexibility with things like yoga or stretching. So, by mewing, you can adjust how your jaw rests through conditioning of the attached muscles therefore giving you a more prominent chin. How about you try to think about a subject from multiple angles before you open you go contradicting it. use your fucking brain
>>
>>35318477
Mew doubters BTFO
>>
>>35318477
Instead of sperging out; just tell him he knows nothing about anatomy and the synergy of the muscular and skeletal human systems. He'll be informed of these subtopics, and will be enticed to carry out his own research to not get BTFO on the internet/IRL again.

Stupidity is a slippery slope.
>>
>>35318477
Tbh they don't really teach that bones are living parts of your body and can change morphology in school.

Nice dubs.
>>
>>35317872
bone changes you IQcel
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.