[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you died right now how would the people in your life react?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image32.jpg (190KB, 758x547px) Image search: [Google]
image32.jpg
190KB, 758x547px
If you died right now

how would the people in your life react? Who would be at your funeral?
>>
>>35316810
kek propably my family, pretending that they care
>>
It wouldn't be much of a surprise to anyone if I died or killed myself. If I had a choice there'd be no funeral. If there was a funeral I'd expect to see a couple of aunts and uncles, some cousins, my sister and her family. Probably some friends of my mother's there to comfort her as well. I fell out of contact with any former friends or acquaintances after leaving school almost a decade ago.
>>
>>35316810
>ohh that's a shame.
>oh so sorry for your loss
>welp that's over with let's carry on with our lives and dividing up his stuff
>>
>>35316810
My immediate family and a few family friends.
I don't think anybody besides my parents and siblings would react much, nobody else really knows me.
>>
File: 38035346.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
38035346.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>How would the people in your life react?
My mom would lose her shit that's for sure since I'm her good autistic neet boy, my siblings will probably get pretty fucked up aswell but apart from that I don't think anyone will care too much and they'll forget about me within a month including dad. His wife will be more sad than him because she likes me so much

>Who would be at your funeral?
mom, siblings, cousins and probably uncles and granpa
my last step dad since he still has connection with mom
dad and his wife and probably his wifes kids
I don't think my aunts will be there because they all hate eachother including my mom women

I'll be lucky if a few past friends show up
mom will probably bring some of her friends
>>
>>35316810
my mom would probably kill herself
my dad would feel horrible too but i don't know if he'd an hero
everyone else wouldn't really care that much

my mom would probably be the only one at the funeral since the rest of my family lives in another country and i have 0 friends
>>
>inb4 REEEEE

I've had serious thoughts about this while thinking of kys.
In the end I couldnt do it because it would hurt my sisters, friends and girlfriend too much.

>who would be at my funeral?
loads of family. I have a big family but dont care too much about them myself. my grandpa died a few days ago and I am to carry his casket, I understand why but personnally i dont really care. most of them would mourn me but i wont mourn them.
My girlfriend and her small family of 5.
Around 50 friends and some "friends".
the last 2 are the ones I truely care about and call my brothers and sisters. I want my funeral to be a big feast with my body being burned on a boat. All of my friends and family beyond fucked up drunk sharing stories and good times.
>>
My mom might kill herself. I guess my dad would be sad. My two high school friends might show up to my funeral, I haven't seen them in a while.
>>
My mom, my stepfather, my grandma, and my half-brother

Literally nobody else on the planet would know I am gone
>>
>>35316934
>tfw people wouldn't even pretend to care because I've got nothing worth putting in a will
>>
You know that it is the same for everybody ppl pretand to care for us and come to our funeral but everybody forgets you after some time so dw about it
Just try to ejoy your friedless life (I know hurts me too)
>>
This thought is one of the few reasons I don't kill myself.
It'd be mostly my family, which isn't particularly big and full of kids. No one knows me very well and I'm sure they think I'm a loser. Just like the few high school kids who would show up, who'd wonder if I died a virgin or not. My mom would be devastated and my dad would struggle to find anything meaningful to say about me, even though he's really good at speeches.

Maybe my Chad cousin who is my age would say a few words and people would be glad it was me and not him. If he's not too busy to show up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.