[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Eww anon, you like feet? Feet are gross!" >She

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 7887878.jpg (29KB, 400x636px) Image search: [Google]
7887878.jpg
29KB, 400x636px
>"Eww anon, you like feet? Feet are gross!"
>She paints her toenails and wears sandals everyday.
>>
feet is the worst fetish you queer
>>
>>35316600
feet fetish is one of the normiest shit around, no one will care
>>
>>35316600
>Wanting gross feet to look attractive
>Treating feet as sex objects
You appear to be conflating two non equal values.
>>
>>35316630
>feet fetish is one of the normiest shit around
el oh el
>>
>>35316630
That's not my point, my point is that she thinks feet are disgusting yet she paints them and wears open toed shoes. If I thought a body part was disgusting, I wouldn't be bringing attention to it.

>>35316640
You appear to be not understanding the point of my post.
>>
>>35316700
it's not like she put a sexy micro bikini on her toe
im a man uninterested in feet, open shoes with paints dont make any increase in attention to them imho
>>
File: 78989.jpg (5KB, 266x178px) Image search: [Google]
78989.jpg
5KB, 266x178px
>>35316813
Okay, but if you think something is gross, why would you put it out there in the first place for everyone to see? Wear closed toe shoes if you think feet are gross.

You guys are a bunch of fucking retards.
>>
>>35316879
grow up, if any bad comment on your likings makes you open autistic threads you dont have the necessary defences for life
>>
>>35316970
You are completely missing the point of the post. It has nothing to do with my tastes at all.
>>
>>35316600
Make me attracted to painted toenails. I never liked them for some reason
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.