[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Call hooker on craigslist >"Do you roleplay?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: young sam.png (210KB, 340x343px) Image search: [Google]
young sam.png
210KB, 340x343px
>Call hooker on craigslist
>"Do you roleplay?"
>"Yeah"
>"What games do you play?"
>"Umm...what?"
>>
>>35316554
Would be cool to have a hooker LARP as an enchantress
>>
>>35317141

yeah, esp. if shes a qt pi.

i would consider paying extra desu.
>>
>>35316554
Thanks for making 4chan 0.03% less shit. This is the first time I've felt anything other than "I want all stupid people dead." in years on this shit website.
>>
>>35316554
dobbesd geg
>>
'ok baby, it's a hundred an hour for dnd third ed and below ONLY, one twenty for gurps and CoC because it's complicated, and seventy five for warhammer, because I like it.

You have to supply the beer and snacks.

I supply my own dice which you can't use. I don't larp OR gm. Any questions?'
>>
>>35317298

dude i totally would.

except i don't have any warhammer.
>>
>>35316554
Isn't it weird that young Sam Hyde looked like a school shooter but he was actually an ultra alpha chad?
>>
but i wouldn't want to pay, desu.

oh well.
>>
>>35317315
'mmmmm that's too bad, hon. I also play magic, but that's one fifty. Gotta warn you though, my deck is bad ass.

Fudge and shadowrun are ninety.

So what do you say?'
>>
>>35316554

>"What games do you play?"

When you asked her that, she probably thought: "What the fuck dude? You're the one who's supposed to describe the game to me, not vice-versa. How the fuck should I know what your fetish is?"

But she just decided to be polite and said "Umm.. what?"

To a hooker, "roleplay" is stuff like "nurse takes your temperature rectally", or "virgin schoolgirl gets curious about your penis", or "female prison guard gets rough when you disobey her orders".
>>
>>35317579
I don't think that's right. There's just too many rpgs and she didn't know which one he wanted.
>>
>>35317579
thats the joke you fucking retard, he didn't ask shit its from a video which the op image is from
>>
>>35316554
but can you really pay women for sex, or is it a meme / scam
>>
>>35317167
It wasnt that funny, and its old copypasta.
>>
>>35318707
I don't care. It's still less shit than "Now listen to my fucking ignorant bullshit about politics because I'm 12 and was born into a middle class family in the suburbs".
>>
>>35317443

what, i play magic too but i'm not going to pay you $150 to play with me.

i'll get us pizza and beer and maybe a foot massage.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.