[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What experiment would you want to see the results of, but will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What experiment would you want to see the results of, but will never be performed for ethical or monetary reasons?

I want to trap three foreign people in a room. They all speak different languages, but they can just barely speak English. I want to see how they would communicate, and if some sort of creole would form between them.
>>
I want to mate humans with other great apes to see if a hybrid is possible.
>>
>>35316078
I want to track genetic divergence along with brain scan data for a massive cross section of society, and group the data by race.
It's clearly obvious there would be differences, as stereotypes don't just appear from nowhere.

It would BTFO of the "race is not real" SJWs.
Obviously it would be blocked for being racist when it is clearly just scientific. It might allow schools, public healthcare, drug diversion programs, etc to better cater for the minorities that they are clearly failing, but no. To admit people could be fundamentally different is too dangerous.
>>
Is it possible to use some sort of machine to hit a pregnant women's belly in just the right way do that the baby comes flying out like a bullet?

Furthermore, how many baby guns would it take to kill a man? Would it be possible to keep the mother alive?
>>
>>35316120
I also want to see if this is possible
>>
>>35316078
Implant everyone with a chip that allows them to read the thoughts of everyone else who has a chip
>>
This is a fun one just bare with me.

To set up you find a planet and inhabit it with basic low intellectual life.

You then make the inhabitants of the planet adapt a concept called survival of the fittest and development of tribalism. Resulting in 2 things.

1)This in turn makes them very hostile to new things and not just sceptical about it but want to destroy it so technological progression progress is slow and illogical ideologies are maintained. I.e. religion.

So groups will be formed on these similarities and differences and will be a deciding factor to being welcome in that group.

2) the people in the generations to come are descendents of the most ruthless as they are the ones who will bread, the rapists, murders psychopaths and sociopaths and above all the selfish.

Meaning these traits comes natural to them via there DNA, some will not show these traits but they will be there and may be shown in there offspring.

But sooner or later society will evolve and new technologies will occur, but they will only be to kill others or to make there own life easier. Due to the survival instinct of tribalism and selfishness they have given to them.

Final part of this experiment capitalizes on greed, you introduce a physical concept of worth for trade, aka money.

at first it is a good concept you are given this money in exchange for work that you do, then you give others this money in exchange for there work they do for you, like food and water and special skills they have developed.

But over time the concept of being given money for work you do is changing to doing work to make someone else lots of money and you get a small portion of this money. And the more money one has the more they can have others do work for them with out the need of someone else making them work for money.
>>
>>35316078
I want to raise someone from birth in isolation from the outside world, teaching them a completely made up language. As alien as possible. Then when they're an adult, release them into the world and see how an alien tries to communicate with people.

To fuck with them a bit more, I could teach them maths in a unique notation and base, bullshit out of my ass alchemy instead of chemistry, and teach them about animals and events that have never existed.
>>
>>35317273
Another similar idea I had was have someone in isolation from birth again, teach them everything as normal except choose one word and replace it with something heinously offensive. Like have them call apples "cuntniggers" but every other word they know is correct in its context.

It's not really an experiment though, more just shits and giggles.
>>
>>35316872
I see what you did there
Made me laugh in a sad way
Carnivorousness and competition were a mistake
>b-but how else will we evolve?
If the only evolutionary pressure is avoiding being overtaken by other creatures then you're not actually evolving towards anything meaningful because you're only playing a metagame. If that metagame were to disappear your adaptations would be worthless.
>>
>>35316120
They are called mulattoes anon...
>>
Human cloning/gene splicing with other animals.
>>
>>35316120
Its known that even monkeys that are distant relatives of humans can penetrate human eggs. I don't know how long the embryo will last but you can get that far
>>
>>35316078
I want to take identical twins and put them in entirely different circumstances.

One of the twins goes to low income, rude, stupid, intolerant, drug/alcohol abusing, shit eating family.

While the other twin goes to well-read, sophisticated, cultured, wise, rich, excersicizing, traveling, natural foods eating family.

And then check the progress and the development of the twins.

By the time the twins are like 30+ the ages old debate about nurture vs nature should be settled once and for all.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.