[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why haven't you taken shrooms yet? >be me >take shrooms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

why haven't you taken shrooms yet?

>be me
>take shrooms a few times
>depression is gone
>functional and less socially awkward
>level up from robot to cyborg
>lose virginity

most of the problems of everyone here can be solved by chemically fixing your brain and giving you a new perspective on life.

you don't even need connections, they can be easily bought online with bitcoins.
>>
it helps at first but new problems come along and shit things up than your back to how you were. fun tho
>>
cigarettes do literally everything you listed.
>>
>>35315804
Shroom thread?
They re-wired my brain and made me remember so much stuff I forgot as a child, good or bad. I just remember a lot more hidden stuff from my childhood
>>
>>35315870
taking them once gave me the motivation, ability and fresh perspective to start actually working on my problems on my own and with a counselor
now i just take them once every few weeks, haven't been depressed at all since and life is getting better
>>
I also took shrooms and I don't feel very different.

>tfw too intelligent for psychedelics
>>
>last time I took shrooms
>had a vision of the world ending
>crying angels, rampaging niggers, laughing madmen, you name it
>fucked me up real bad

No thanks.
>>
>>35315907
>cigarettes chemically fix your brain
>cigarettes give you a new perspective on life
sure thing buddy
people who smoke for the first time don't experience that much of a positive effect, people start to like how cigarettes make them feel after they're addicted because they're alleviating the withdrawal symptoms
also, shrooms don't cause lung cancer or any other harmful physical effects, unless you already have serious heart problems.
>>
>>35315918
>counselor
>every few weeks

give me money
>>
File: homer.jpg (27KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
27KB, 260x384px
>>35315907
except psychedelics you take only once and at most once per month where as cigarettes are daily and if u stop taking them u lose the benefits and end up with brain damage
>>
>>35316006
>last time I took shrooms
>had a vision of the world ending
>humanity all evolved into higher forms and left earth, leaving it a polluted burned out cinder
>think "neat" and keep tripping
Why are you such a pussy, anon?
>>
>>35316006
you need to go into it with a calm and relaxed mindset, and preferably someone else present to calm you down if things start to go south

think about why what you saw was scary and what train of thought lead you there, maybe you'll learn something about yourself and be able to address those fears
>>
>>35316015
mimicing maoi's
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1172948/

or if you wanna go into cognitive territory they lead to social capital. people generally are talkative near the ashtray.

>muh lung cancer

you're wasting your life talking to cancer on here.

>>35316047
most monthly psychedelic users i talk to are brain damaged it seems.
>>
took lsd for the first time last night. was mind bending until i smoked some weed, turned too intense for my taste after that... anybody experienced something similar?
>>
>>35315938
psilocybin is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor, which can help people who's depression is chemical
it also helps form new synapses and get around old, locked in ways of thinking

what dosage did you take? for me, the effects on serotonin had a major positive impact on my mood, but the biggest change was how the cause of my problems and insecurities were revealed to me so that i could work on them.
>>
>>35316076
In my vision no one got to leave except the madmen. It was a planned planetwipe for the sheer twisted joy of the super-evil. Literally sucking the entire planet into a black hole for lulz. I have never, before or after, had a thought so sickening and disturbing.

The start of the trip was cool though. I used my shaman-powers to cure my friend of his bad trip.
>>
>>35316188
weed can greatly intensify the effects of most psychedelics
bad idea taking both together on your first time
>>
File: 1486602046150.jpg (11KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1486602046150.jpg
11KB, 236x236px
Stop telling people Shrooms are an instant cure-all for depression.

It's never going to be the same for everybody, so don't get their hopes up.
>>
>>35316188
Smoking weed when tripping just increases anxiety for me.

It's pretty nice in the afterglow though.
>>
>>35316304
they're not instant, but they were definitely the cure-all for me. i hope some other anons will find them helpful as well.
>>
Used to have lot of fun taking mostly LSD, some shrooms. Just doesn't seem like fun now.
>>
>>35316248
I took 15 grams of ''magic truffles'' of the strongest kind on an empty stomach in complete darkness in bed. People said it should be enough for a level 4-5 trip but I just saw a bunch of eyes and I started feeling comfy as fuck for some reason. It kinda felt like I was a kid again which was nice, but I didn't experience having an epiphany like most people say. I'll probably up the dosage next time by maybe 5-10 grams and see what happens.
>>
>>35317129
different species, and different batches can have widely varying psilocybin content
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.