[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What medication do you guys take? or have taken in the past.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: r3_1_1198_676_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (42KB, 1195x675px) Image search: [Google]
r3_1_1198_676_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
42KB, 1195x675px
What medication do you guys take? or have taken in the past. ?

I am on Suboxone , Prozac, Adderall IR, Klonopin and Gabapentin.

My doctor completely trusts me, I take it all my meds exacly as prescribed and it helps
>>
File: Klonopin05mgCWemail.jpg (452KB, 1725x1345px) Image search: [Google]
Klonopin05mgCWemail.jpg
452KB, 1725x1345px
Ive managed to be on Klonpon for two years and and can stilt take a low dose and its just as effecitve as a first started taking it.

It really does help people that truly have crippling anxiety and cant take benzos responsibly
>>
I take abilify, lithium, wellbutrin and propranolol.

I also take all of ny meds exactly as prescribed. I drink heavily though.
>>
>>35315043
The jews tell me to take my pills, but I don't. I know they just want to control my brain, make me a normie. Tbh I feel fine anyway, sure Im far from healthy but it doesnt hurt that much and im living fine. When i do take the pills i feel no different so I don't.
>>
>>35316171
What are you diagnosed with and what are your meds?
>>
>>35315043
>What medication do you guys take?
Clozapine, L-Thyroxine, Mirtazapine, Propranolol, Venlafaxine
>or have taken in the past. ?
Sertraline, Alprazolam, Lorazepam, Zolpidem, Zopiclone, Promethazine, Melperone, Abilify, Amisulpride, Valerian, and a few more I can't remember
>>
>>35316198
Id tell you but i dont want them finding out. I think they're watching me. Its nothing serious tho, and it's not paranoia or madness.
>>
>>35316108
Completely missed the question about what other meds I've taken

Citalopram
Trazadone
Venlafaxine
Mirtazapine
Lamotrigine
Paroxetine
Fluexetine
Escitalopram

And more
>>
>>35315043
Used to take every anti-depressant ever made.
Quit everything cold turkey in November.
Quality of life has increased 1000%.
Best decision I ever made.
>>
>>35315043
Escitalopram

May be taking Vyvanse or Adderall soon.
>>
>>35316297
I hope you got some entertainment out of your juvenile trolling.
>>
bump so this thread doesn't end on a completely shitty note
>>
File: 92535.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
92535.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
I like taking 10 mg of Adderal and playing chess online. I actually have gotten to be pretty alright at chess and bought a nice chess set.

listing to old obscure prog rock records
>>
one more bump for adderal guy
>>
Zoloft, Citalopram, Venlafaxine, Trazodone, Strattera, Prozac, Busbar

stopped taking them because I couldn't get an erection or couldn't cum
>>
>>35316366
Will it last? Will the depression come back?
What will you do if/when it does?
>>
Viavance, adderall, wellbutrin
finally getting a ssri antidepressant, I've put it off too long. I hope to god it helps...
>>
>falling for the psychiatry meme

Seriously though, how do you people tolerate psychiatrists? In my experience, they're the most arrogant cunts who think that they know yourself better than you ever could, simply because you've talked to them for a bit. A psychiatrist once wrote a report about me full of things that I either didn't say, or said the complete opposite of, because she didn't even bother to fucking listen to what I was actually saying. My mother was a mental health nurse, and she said that psychiatrists would get shocked and butthurt when she had an opposing opinion on a client, even if her interpretation was very well-reasoned. She also said that psychiatrists would rarely, if ever, be challenged on their opinions, as they're at the top of the mental health hierarchy and therefore expect everyone else to defer to them.
>>
>>35319096
I've had very, very bad psychiatrists like the one you've described, and ones that were MUCH worse (tried to get me involuntarily institutionalized on the spot).

I've also (currently) had a very competent psychiatrist that made no assumptions, asked a ludicrous amount of questions and ALWAYS checks with me before doing anything. She's gotten me on the right meds and literally saved my life by treating the worst of my bipolar type 1 disorder.

I don't tolerate my psychiatrist, I feel like we have a good working relationship and I cherish what she contributes to my life.
>>
>>35315043

Finasteride, albuterol and sumatriptan
>>
>>35318689
It hasn't completely gone, but I feel amazing.
I've got my feelings back.
Got motivation to improve shit.
If shit gets worse again, I think I'll look at other alternatives than SSRI's... don't ever wanna go down that route again after 10 years of nausea and other bullshit side-effects.
>>
I take Xanax every 4-5 days but that's about it. The rest I take is just purely medicinal stuff that doesn't matter.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.