[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you haven't showered in 22 days and your hair is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: 1477712711667.png (79KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
1477712711667.png
79KB, 291x343px
>tfw you haven't showered in 22 days and your hair is so greasy it leaves a damp spot on your leather headrest
>tfw you smell so badly your parents who don't give a fuck start commenting
>>
>>35315000
take a shower retard

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
Seriously, get a shower. It's not like the water doesn't work.
>>
>>35315000
Just shower man it will feel nice and boost your self-esteem for a little bit
Nothing beats putting on some fancy clothes when you're fresh out of the shower. Feels like you can conquer the world.
>>
>>35315000
>take a shower retard
>Seriously, get a shower. It's not like the water doesn't work.
>Just shower man it will feel nice and boost your self-esteem for a little bit
It's late here and my parents are asleep, so I can't. But I've promised myself I'll take one tomorrow, and I'm going to try and start taking them regularly every two days as well!

>tfw you've made these threads in the past and people were nice and encouraged you but you let them down in the end

Any other NEETs here have /stinky stories/? They make me feel better.
>>
>>35315141
You won't take a shower tomorrow. You'll find another excuse. Your parents would be relieved to hear you shower. If you don't shower right now I honestly hope you kill yourself.
>>
>>35315141
No, take a shower now. Your parents don't give a fuck. We all say shit like "I'll do ___ tomorrow" then we wake up and pretend like we never said that. So just do it now.
>>
Is this the male equivalent of 'I'm a female robot! AMA'
>>
>>35315141
Why is taking a shower such a big deal.to you?

Why haven't you showered in 22 fucking days?

If your track record is anything to go by you're not going to shower tomorrow. Do it now.
>>
Is this seriously a thread about whether to shower or not after 22 days?

Dude, I shower twice every day. If I didn't, I couldn't stand the stink.
>>
>>35315210
>Your parents would be relieved to hear you shower. If you don't shower right now I honestly hope you kill yourself.
>No, take a shower now.
>If your track record is anything to go by you're not going to shower tomorrow. Do it now.
I know you don't believe me but I will do it tomorrow. I literally can't do it tonight. Our house is the size of a shoebox and if I am up making noise after my parents go to bed and I wake them I get in trouble. Even though I pay rent I still have to be very careful. I almost got kicked out once for accidentally slamming the kitchen door after getting a glass of water late at night.

>Why haven't you showered in 22 fucking days?
Depression, Anon.

>Is this seriously a thread about whether to shower or not after 22 days?
I wasn't asking whether I should or shouldn't. Also, twice per day is bad for your skin. Although I'm sure what I do is worse.
>>
File: manga-girl-thumbs-up.jpg (11KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
manga-girl-thumbs-up.jpg
11KB, 238x211px
>>35315141
Every 3 days is the sweet spot. You'll smell a bit ripe when it's time to shower, but not completely putrid. Also you may need to shampoo your hair twice depending on how long & greasy it is.
>>
If you havnt already you should just get into the habit of taking one daily
>>
>taking showers

get a load of these fucking normies needing to be clean like they go anywhere and if thats the case than your place isnt here
>>
>>35315331
>Also, twice per day is bad for your skin

yeah if you have particularly dry skin to begin with.

my skin is the only thing people compliment me on and i shower twice a day. with the amount of grease you've accumulated showering 5 times a day probably wouldn't even dry you out.
>>
>>35315602
one daily is going too hard on hair. unless ur doing heavy sweaty work or its hot as fuck in summer one per 2-3 days is good enough.
>>
File: 1479770859266.jpg (72KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479770859266.jpg
72KB, 1000x1000px
>take a shower
>5 hours later my hair is as greasy as if I didn't shower in a week

Fucking WHY
>>
File: silicone.jpg (48KB, 868x312px) Image search: [Google]
silicone.jpg
48KB, 868x312px
>>35316000
While on the topic of hair-care I recently discovered that silicone free shampoo & conditioner makes my hair look & feel a lot healthier.

the totally-legit-bro-science behind it is that the silicone coating prevents your hair from being properly moisturized, and it can irritate your scalp.
>>
Don't be a stinky fellow, wash up my friend
>>
>>35315210
>If you don't shower right now I honestly hope you kill yourself.

Wow harsh much?
>>
I shower twice a day

I know that dries out your skin and shit but some days it's the only time I feel happy
>>
File: 14872093171_748f87af00_o.jpg (814KB, 936x1290px) Image search: [Google]
14872093171_748f87af00_o.jpg
814KB, 936x1290px
Goddamn people. You need to make a habit of showering more frequently. It's not that hard, literally twenty minutes in a morning and drying off. It even feels GOOD to do, how can you not do it?

On another note, what's the reccomended amount of showering to be done? I always shower once a day as soon as I get up.
>>
File: 1488502777291.jpg (82KB, 832x584px) Image search: [Google]
1488502777291.jpg
82KB, 832x584px
>>35316621
I shower 4 times a day so the thought of someone not showering for 21 days makes my autism rage flow.
>>
If I don't shower at least every 3 days my ass has a permanent shit smell wafting from it and my crotch starts itching. Idk how you made it 22 days
>>
>>35315000
I don't understand, why? I'm the most apathetic guy in the world and even I shower. The warm water feels good, like embracing a girl who loves you. Seriously, there's no downside to doing it.
>>
>>35315231
Because he's an autist
>>
I am disgusting during pretty much all my summers.
I have no one to keep up my hygiene for, so I just go through most of my days without showering.
>>
>>35316532
>>35316000
you don't actually even need to use shampoo at all. I haven't used any in 2 years, I only rinse with warm water; everybody is shocked to hear that, but nobody even notices unless I tell them.
>>
>>35315141
Unless I'm doing important stuff like work, I don't shower. Maybe like once a week if or if I notice it.
Maybe that'all help
>>
File: 1484357960771.jpg (273KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484357960771.jpg
273KB, 1280x1280px
>>35315141
Don't look for /stinky stories/. They'll make you think that the lifestyle you're leading isn't that abnormal. You might even find one far worse then yours that makes you think 'wow at least I'm not THAT guy!'

You ARE that guy. For so many people on this board right now, that's exactly how they're reading your thread.

but you can turn it all around. Just shower. Just do it everyday. It isn't hard. You live with your parents, so there'll be soap and shampoo for you to use. Just do it.

Let this be your 'all time low' moment.
>>
>>35316999
How long is your hair? I don't think I could get away with just water washing my shoulder length hair but I can see how that may work for someone with short hair.
>>
>>35317202
you're right, I usually don't let it grow very long. probably won't work too well with long hair. I had long hair once and had to use conditioner along with shampoo.
>>
>only 22 days
what a normalfag
I once went for over a month
one of my biggest hobbies is squeezing my spots that grow on my groin (from bad hygiene ) and cleaning the blood and pus that shoot out
you're smalltime
>>
I crank the water hot as it'll go and just stand there wetting my hair before putting putting on soap/shampoo

then again my water doesn't get all that hot, it's just enough to turn the room into a sauna after five~ ten minutes

feels good man, once a day for soap and once every other day with the shampoo to utilize them natural oils or whatever the fuck it is women do for their long hair since I don't have much else to consult with my mop
>>
I didn't shower for 24 days before because I was deep into Elder Scrolls at the time and it helped me relate to my character by pretending I was just on an adventure for a month.

I was so dirty my skin was getting itchy and I had dandruff the size of snow
>>
>>35315141

Yeah I've been NEET for 9 years and usually only shower once a week or longer.

When you're NEET for so long you basically become a combination of all your bad habits.

With no structure in your life you just forget to do these things. Get a shower, brush your teeth, eat properly, sleep properly.
>>
>>35318037
Exactly. NEET for 7 years here.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.