[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>type 1 diabetic >constantly judged similarly to fat ass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nqgzr0PS4V1rr5kcxo1_500.jpg (34KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqgzr0PS4V1rr5kcxo1_500.jpg
34KB, 500x462px
>type 1 diabetic
>constantly judged similarly to fat ass 300 pound type 2 diabetics that eat shit all day long
>mfw
or my favorite part:
>have type 2 diabetic grandmother who is 200 pounds and 5'2
>she sees me correcting a low with a dr pepper
>fucking flips shit and starts screaming at me how a diabetic can't do that
>calmly explain to her how im having a low and i'll just correct my glucose with insulin if it gets high afterwards
>she fucking doesnt listen
>tells me i dont know how to eat right
>my fucking face when she says this as she starts heating up a sonic hamburger from last night
>my fucking face when earlier i saw her devouring a pack of mini donuts
i fucking hate fat ass type 2s. god damn it.
is there anyone else who understands the fucking RAGE i feel!?
>>
File: jontron oh yeah.jpg (295KB, 2581x1600px) Image search: [Google]
jontron oh yeah.jpg
295KB, 2581x1600px
>>35313973
>tumblr_nqgzr0PS4V1rr5kcxo1_500.jpg
>tumblr

you deserve it fatty
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>35313973
>mfw i have a job
>mfw i pay $400 to buy inuslin and glucose meter supplies every month
>mfw fat ass type 2s only have to take some pills and exercise to lose weight and it'll sometimes even go away after that and not be as bad
>mfw im stuck with this for the rest of my life, unless they miraculously find a cure
>also can't mate or my children will get my shitty fucking genes
>exercising and staying /fit/ is kind of difficult because i could go low hours after

>>35313992
found it via google images.
also, I am 6'0 and weigh 168 pounds
>>
My grandma had type 2 and she was massively fat. Ended up getting half of her leg amputated, then dying. Turns out that side of my family has a pre-disposition to developing type 2 diabetes, but as long as I don't become a fatso, I'm all good.

Everyone with type 1 that I've known was pretty thin though
>>
>>35313973
I know man. My wife's son is type one and it seems like a constant battle with getting his sugar level. It spikes around bedtime as well even when he hasn't eaten in several hours.
>>
File: tslim-g4-insulin-pump-straight.png (157KB, 670x500px) Image search: [Google]
tslim-g4-insulin-pump-straight.png
157KB, 670x500px
>>35314082
See, diabetes of both types run in my family.
My mother and brother are both not diabetic, but their glucose has been low as fuck for their entire lives. So much so that when my mother's friend who is a Type 2 went and checked her glucose, she nearly flipped shit because it was something ridiculous like 62 or something.

I was diagnosed about 2 years ago after I began losing a shit ton of weight in the course of a week and feeling fucking terrible, and then one night started throwing up profusely all over the place, and my family called an ambulance and I was committed for the night with bad ketoacidosis.

I was about 5'11 at 160 pounds, and in just a week, I had gone down to 141 pounds. Fucking awful. And I had the most horrible thirst ever.

Since then I've come to accept my condition and I've even been able to eat semi-normally again but there's still this extra shit during the day that I fucking hate. Poking myself ain't a big deal anymore. And neither is the lows. I can sleep now too without being afraid of dying in my sleep, finally. It took a year for that shit to finally run its course.

>>35314133
If I had the money, I'd get one of pic related. I hear they're fucking god sends.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.