[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl who i haven't spoken to in a year randomly texts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: snek.jpg (42KB, 326x236px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
42KB, 326x236px
>girl who i haven't spoken to in a year randomly texts me and says i've been on her mind lately and wants to meet up

h-help
>>
>>35313655
Fucking meet up with her you shit stain
>>
>>35313655
You can start off by posting this in /b/ or /soc/
>>
just be yourself
askodjflkasjd
>>
>>35313655
She clearly already likes you, so "just be yourself" is actually good advice here.
>>
>>35313655
Shes finished on the cock carousel. Enjoy chads cumtarget ;)
>>
>>35313703
>The OP is clearly already a normie so "just be yourself" is actually good advice

FIXED
>>
she wants an orbiter, that's why.
>>
tell that cunt to shove it. don't make the mistake I made. I have to live with my actions but you can learn from them. DON'T DO IT
>>
>>35313655
She wan't something from you.
Spoiler: It's not sex.
>>
>>35313703
how can this be true? last I saw her she had become a feminist and tried telling me that women are forced to wear makeup because of the patriarchy. i wish i was joking. I told her i wasn't a liberal and we sort of stopped talking. I think there might be sinister motives at play here. why else would she message me out of nowhere?
>>
>>35313655
she wants alimony and child support
>>35313750
yep, this
>>
>>35313655
She probably wants money. Tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>35313655
>>35313904
It's called pyramid scheme
>>
>>35313655
aww she wants her orbiter back :)
>>
Meet her baka desu
>>
>robot
>girl has you on her mind

Chose one
>>
>>35313655
How are you doing since then? Better? Worse?
>>
>>35314186
i'm socially and financially worse. should I lie?
>>
>>35313941
Bingo. What's your story if I may ask?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.