[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does r9k enjoy amusement parks? personally I don't think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: boller roaster.png (858KB, 800x848px) Image search: [Google]
boller roaster.png
858KB, 800x848px
does r9k enjoy amusement parks? personally I don't think the money is worth it. none of the rides are really that great. it doesn't bring me any happiness
>>
depends on the park desu

i went to one years ago that had different areas like the wild west, china and polynesia. Probably one of the happiest memories of my life but i'm afraid that if i go back now everything will seem a lot smaller
>>
File: 1752110.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1752110.png
21KB, 400x400px
>>35313610

roller coasters make me cry
>>
>>35313610
Not been to one in 14 years.
Last one I went to was Universal Studios though... or Busch Gardens... both were fucking awesome though.
I prefer the most mental rollercoasters that have like a billion loops and shit.
>>
>>35313716
You mean during, after, or before?
>>
Do people go to amusement parks alone? I'd feel like everyone was staring at me.
>>
>tfw getting old so motion sickness sets in quicker then when i was a lad.

WHYYYYY
>>
File: 1478618471098.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478618471098.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>35313752

During, after, and before
>>
File: 51c.png (176KB, 658x545px) Image search: [Google]
51c.png
176KB, 658x545px
i like wen it going fASSTT!!!!
>>
>>35313610

I used to love them as a kid. Roller coasters were so much fun. Then I started surfing, kiteboarding, BMX etc. I went to Busch Gardens again as an adult with friends and the roller coasters just weren't the same. The coaster would go through a turn and I'm like "Hey, I'm pulling almost as many G's as when I ride my bike at the skate park." They just kind of lost their edge.
>>
Not really enjoyable to go by yourself.

I had fun when I had friends to go with, but that was years ago now.
>>
>>35313610

I used to love them, but I've conquered them so they don't hold the same appeal

All I want to do is live in an isolated cabin in the mountains and kill monsters
>>
>>35313774
I did once. It is awful if you have an ounce of self consciousness. Standing in line quiet and alone while literally everyone around you is laughing and talking and having fun with their friends. Then it's super awkward when you have to sit next to strangers on the actual ride. Also if you're fat, there's some rides that you can't physically fit in the seats and there's people at the entrances whose sole job it is to be on the lookout for people like you and turn them away; this is literally the most embarrassing thing ever.
>>
Amusement parks are horrible. They're crowded and full of normies, it's a miserable experience.

I don't trust the rides either. I'm not going to risk my life for an adrenaline rush. Not my idea of fun, I find them scary.
>>
>>35313716
>>35313800
made me laugh more than I should've, thx anon
>>
>be 12
>Go to six flags
>Sister refuses to go on a single ride
>Full of niggers nogging
>Only had time to go 3 or 4 rides because of the queues
Still pretty good.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.