[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

30+ year old virgins of /r9k/, how does your family feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1465703203959.jpg (198KB, 905x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465703203959.jpg
198KB, 905x1200px
30+ year old virgins of /r9k/, how does your family feel about your life?
>>
37 year old virgin here. My parents are unendingly disappointed that I won't have children and continuously guilt me about it every time we talk. They're very unhappy with me and I pretty much avoid them at this point.
>>
>>35312853

You should tell them to be glad you aren't out there making more fuckups like yourself
>>
>>35312713
they all kicked me out
>>
>>35312853
holy shit, Im genuinely curious, how does it feel to have ignored the desire for women for that long? Willingly or otherwise.
>>
>35 here but not a virgin

what's up guys?
>>
28 year old here. They still believe in me.
>>
>>35312713
My mother is worse of than me so who knows.
>still lives with parents
>has no friends
>sleeps all the time
>part time work as a waitress
>fat

My being a wizard isn't so bad.
>>
>>35312853
How did you reach this point, senpai? Do you live on your own? Tell us about yourself.
>>
>>35312713
My brother is having a baby with his wife so that ends my obligation now I guess.

I'm convinced my parents think I'm gay though.
>>
>>35312713
32 year old virgin here. I live 250 miles away and my parents never come to visit me, so I lie and say I have girlfriends and stuff down here. I said the same thing when I was in college. No idea if they believe me or not, but they don't accuse me of being gay or anything like most robots in my circumstances would be.
>>
I'm 29. I'm not sure if they know I'm a KHV, I've never talked to them about such things before. They probably suspect, though. They always make comments about wanting grandchildren, but they say the same things to my sister. They failed raising both of us though, so they'll never get those grandkids.
>>
>>35313173
Is your sister also a khv? Why don't you experiment together if that's the case?
>>
>>35312853
Are they disappointed because of the lack of grandchildren, or is it just a contributing factor?

What do you do for a living?
>>
>>35313173
What exactly is a KHV?
>>
>>35313203
I assume she is. I don't talk to her much, we're not all that close, but as far as I know shes never had a boyfriend or anything and spends all her free time alone in her apartment. I don't want to fuck my sister though, I've never really been into incest.
>>
>>35313215

Kissless, hugless virgin.

Oregano
>>
>>35312713
my mom doesn't give a fuck for some reason. maybe because she's single too
>>
>>35313282
Oh. Thats unfortunate. If youre the OP, is she just ugly or something?
>>
File: 1443038795146.jpg (279KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443038795146.jpg
279KB, 1280x720px
>>35313077
I do live on my own. I reached this point by just being unappealing to women. When I was younger I tried asking girls out and I was always rejected for one reason or another. Then I started my job and I've been busy with that, then one day I woke up and I was in my 30's and still a virgin. Time passes really fast in your 20s, and as I got older and I had to work the motivation to keep trying just got lost. I just wanted to stay home and keep to myself after a rough week and now I'm 37 and it's just not happened. Frankly, I don't really care anymore. I've gotten the point where I just want peace and quiet in my life.
>>
>>35312713
>30+ year old virgins of /r9k/, how does your family feel about your life?

I find it amazing fellow wizards speak to family about such matters. The shame the wizard suffers from being uniquely horrible is felt by his parents as well. To be a monster is a terrible thing. It must be no less terrible to give birth to one.

A mother and father participate in the normal course of things and expect their child to as well. Time passes and they watch children of friends have their first dates. There are first relationships and childish tears over heartbreak. Eventually there are serious relationships, marriage, and the celebration of grandchildren brought into the world.

Yet the parents of the wizard never experience any of that. They must ask themselves why their child is so uniquely repulsive, why their child is so exceptionally unlovable. Are they to blame? Did they do such a terrible job raising their child that it's maladjusted in ways not even the most debased criminal is? Or is their child simply ugly, something they brought into the world as a celebration of Nature's ways only to find it a blasphemy against them?

Either answer would be painful to speak aloud. And so they learn to remain silent. Out of love for mother and father, the wizard remains silent as well. He wants to cry out to his parents, those who provided solace to him as an infant, to comfort him once again.

They can't, of course. So the wizard paints a smile on his face. He tells mother and father his is happy, that he doesn't have a lover only because he doesn't want one. Neither parent believes him but, desperate for their child to be healthy, allow themselves to believe. They fall under the wizard's spell and delude themselves with a pleasant dream.

And the wizard remains mute, though his every instinct is to scream. After all, were he to cry loudly enough he would wake his parents from their pleasant dreams and leave them with nightmares in their place.
>>
>>35312713
They don't care oregano
>>
I'm 36, virgin. I live on my own, have a job, own a house, car, etc.

I think I've always had a much lower sex drive than any of my peers. I never even considered asking out a girl until I was a senior in high school. One day toward the middle of the school year, it seemed like my friends had gotten girlfriends overnight. I had no idea how it happened, but it seemed like something I was supposed to do. I asked out a couple of girls I liked, was rejected, and realized I had no clue what I was doing. I stopped trying. Almost 20 years later, and nothing has changed.
>>
>>35314355

Wow...just wow that hit me hard.
>>
I told my parents I'm bi and they never ask about my sex life any more, it's pretty great
>>
>>35313397
Good luck for you anon, I hope you find your peaceful life :)
>>
>>35312713
Why aren't femshits flooding this thread with their attention-whoring too? Funny. And all these normie faggots saying that there are no true robots in here. WHERE IS THE 30+ VIRGIN FEMALE TO SHOW UP? C'MON. MAKE ME LAUGH.

A HANDSHAKE FOR ALL TRUE ROBOTS.
>>
Believe it or not, i'm not the weirdest member of my family. Family does not know i'm a wizard though.
>>
I'm sure my parents and sister realize I'm a virgin.

I don't think my dad cares - he's as much of a turbo sperg as I am.

My mom cares a lot and wishes I was married and making her some grandkids.

I think I'm embarrassing to my sister.

I had a younger brother who killed himself. He was taller than me and better looking and dated a lot of girls - when he was in college, some people filmed him fucking a girl in his room. He was bipolar. He's the only reason I regret not being more experienced with girls, because he probably needed advice that my dad and I couldn't give him.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.