[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be average robot >never had any friends or ambitions >join

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 457256836794.jpg (68KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
457256836794.jpg
68KB, 600x450px
>be average robot
>never had any friends or ambitions
>join army because everyone say it will fix my problems
>have to lie about some stuff like my social anxiety and depression to get in but manage to enter anyway
>think everything is going well
>never get along with the guys in my room
>they always left me out of things and I spent most of my freetime alone
>never got any sleep or rest
>realize I'm not a soldier and shouldn't be here
>do everything in my power to get out
>I even started crying to several sergants
>they let me go home after 3 weeks because they said I was mentally unstable
>been neet for a year now and they just finished their service
>just now decided to look up one of my roomates in facebook
>see graduation picture of everyone in my battalion posing with service medal and berets
>everyone posting comments like "congratulations" "I'll miss you guys" etc.
>I should have been in that picture posing with my friends if I wasn't such a faggot
>I got a chance to do something in life but I quit
>>
File: 1488412408965.jpg (85KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488412408965.jpg
85KB, 850x400px
>>35311480
The US military looks fun to be part of
I'm Sorry for you anon, dont give up now and build more courage for next time

"Cowards die in shame"
-Julius Caesar
>>
Well now you know not to quit. They don't want to see you succeed but you can't give a fuck about them. Its up to you to show up every day
>>
>>35311480
the part about fixing your problems would've happened if you had risen to meet the challenges. you didn't quit you just said "nah i don't wanna fix my problems after all". it has nothing to do with you being a "faggot" or "robot" and everything to do with a conscious decision you made about who you are instead. don't pin this on being lazy or not fitting in. it was on the table right in front of you and you rationalized to yourself that you didn't want to change. i hope nobody in this thread has pity for you
>>
>>35311480
Don't care what anyone thinks. If you aren't being true to yourself, it may not matter how many medals you receive.
>>
>>35311633
I can understand if he was just being a lazy bitch But it sounds like he realized it really was not for him.
>>
This is what i'm afraid of but i'm going to do everything in my power to make friends and good impressions. Even if I don't, i'm not leaving the military. I'm easy going enough to where I can handle those situations without being outright hated.

Should've just stuck it out, Op
>>
>>35311992
Basic training is just a testing ground for the real military, and after that you have job training at a different place. You don't really have to worry about making friends or good impressions for the first 4+ months you're in the military because everyone you meet in the beginning will be forgotten and you will never see them again outside of maybe one or two people but even that's rare.
>>
Well, did you even get to oper8?
>>
>>35312056
Apparently my job training will be at the same place, and I think my recruiter even implied i'd have basic with people who have the same job.

Still, I wouldn't want to sleep and train next to people who I don't know.
>>
There's a reason why most ground troops are meathead normie retards. They're disposable meat shields and the government knows it. Of course you pick up the biggest most aggressive guys to go in to a place where other guys their age also have guns and will shoot them. They're disposable.
>>
>>35311639

> can't handle what he signed up for
> gives up in shame
> ego permanently wrecked
> attempt to regain some shred of diginity with a my little pony lesson about being true to yourself

being true to yourself is nice but so is not being a worthless NEET

>>35312397

they aren't disposable

America spends way too much on the military for that.

Also if you are a veteran, you're basically treated well by the government for the rest of your life
>>
sorry op youre not pathetic i get you

i wabted tp enlist but i couldnt run anythibg but 1 mile and it was 10 minutes, 30 pushups and 45 situps

would i make it in basic? im gonna say hell no
>>
File: 1488582210968.jpg (45KB, 447x260px) Image search: [Google]
1488582210968.jpg
45KB, 447x260px
>>35313364
You could make it if you really want it man. I enlisted with worse stats than you and ended up going through jump school. I'm at my unit now and even though I have one of the worst PT scores I still made it.
>>
>>35313364
Yeah you could easily make it in basic if that's your baseline starting out. They work you out every day all day in basic training and even the weakest guys went from 10 minute 1 miles to some getting 13 minute 2 miles at the end.

The only thing required to make it through basic is just not quitting
>>
>>35311480
what makes it worse is I have a soldier bloodline on my dads side, fought in dad and both my grandads are the only ones still alie that's been in actual war though

dad is still in the military, chief engineer and airforce captain
>>
>>35313417
how good should i aim for before shipping off? enough to make a 60 on each? or do you have any tips on gow to get better at running i can improve on pushups and situps easier than running
>>
>>35313430
are you in the army? what is your mos?
>>
>>35311593
You are barred from enlistment if you are kicked out in terms of being 'mentally unstable' so I'm pretty sure op is never going to be able to go back unless they start drafting people lol
>>
>>35313484
Yeah I am, 42A. Shit sucks you have to work with pretty much only women and everyone blames you for their records being messed up because they were too lazy to update them 15 years ago but they come in right before a deadline for a board to be promoted to fix it and expect you to drop everything for them
>>
>>35313456
The biggest thing that helped running for me was straight up just running a lot. Focus on having a consistent breathing pattern, specifically try and increase the duration of your exhales. I ran 30-45 minutes aiming for around 5 miles 3 times a week, once you get to the point where running that distance doesn't kill you start timing yourself. Try to run a split (half mile) in what you would need to achieve a 12 min 2 mile for example. But always run a moderate amount at a pace that's fast enough to exhaust you but not have you dead afterwards like sprinting.
>>
>>35311480
thats what you get for being a military pussy
>>
>>35313544
thanks thats a great idea about the half mile

also i i can get to where my pushups and sit ups are a 60 before basic (42 pushups and 53 sit ups) would i be called a "shitbag" for just gettibg a 60 when i get there or would i be fine as far as those two go
>>
>>35313637
In basic you only need a 50 score to pass you need 60 in AIT and the real army, they really don't care about your PT score in training the only thing they care about is if you pass or fail. And even then in the real army only combat arms dominated places put an emphasis on scoring super high.
>>
>>35311480
I joined the Marines for the exact same reason. It fixed nothing and infantry life fucking sucks. I absolutely refuse to quit though in fear of being in this exact situation.
>>
>>35311593
Considering OP was discharged under accusations of being mentally unstable, he won't be able to join any military branch or federal govt body at all for that matter even if he wanted to.
Should have just stuck it out rather than give up so easily.
>>
>>35313306
>basically treated well by the government for the rest of your life

Yeah, as long as you don't decide to go to the VA for treatment. Everything else they give you is great tho.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.