[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I come across as a college educated individual if I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 20170305144737_1.jpg (188KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170305144737_1.jpg
188KB, 1024x768px
How can I come across as a college educated individual if I've never been to college?
>>
go to college, I'd assume
>>
Just talk about how white men should be punched in the face and how Trump is literally Hitler and how one day there will be no religion and no countries and no genders and so on.
>>
>college educated

Sounds like a buzzword. You either appear intelligence or you don't, OP. And even if you go to college and walk around with a copy of your degree, if you appear like a mouth breather, people are going to assume you're one
>>
>>35311008
Pretend you studied liberal arts. When someone mentions any social or political issue take a deep breath and proceed to call it "a very complex issue". If someone offers their views call them "problematic" and refer to Foucault (pronounce it Fuck-O, don't include an actual reference. Just mention the name)

Find a particular leftie ideology and comment everything from this perspective. If Marxist- just keep mumbling stuff containing words such as "economy," "ideology" and "capital."

Look a bit depressed, act a bit self-centered (shouldn't be tough for anyone on this board)

That's it.
>>
>>35311008
read a lot of real books

you'll end up more educated than most graduates
>>
File: 2.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
Just say you studied a normie degree like business or some sort of art. When people bring up politics just act like you're very far left. Try to be offended at everything.
>>
>>35311008

mention chipotle alot
>>
>>35311008
Respond instinctively, don't ever let there be a half second lull in the conversation. Whenever someone takes any amount of time to respond I get bored and think they're unintelligent.

Every conversation has purpose and make sure you have a driving reason for what you want to change about your opponent(s), and demand control of the conversation.

Read Proust
>>
>>35311057
This, unironically. College education is a meme nowadays.
>>
>>35311192
>business
what if they ask me about the marginal rate of substitution?
>>
Do employers even ask to see a diploma when you put down your education on a resume? Could I fake having a degree?
>>
>>35311218
people like you are transparent and not worth talking to
>>
>>35311259
It's going up with the free derivatives, but it all depends on the Dickson's integral and the liquidation of managed assets.
>>
>>35311008
There is no such thing as appearing college educated. If you wanna sound well read, read a lot, learn about abstract concepts and scholarly topics like philosophy, sociology or linguistics.
>>
>>35311403
>There is no such thing as appearing college educated

I think the end game of contemporary college education in many places today is exactly this: to make students "appear (sound) college educated" and involves little scholarly study.

So, don't discourage the man! This is actually the perfect time to emulate college education through bluffing. I'm confident he can do it. Just follow my instructions brah. >>35311158
>>
>>35311008
It's a mixture of attitude and having general knowledge. Majority of normies are dumb and impressionable.

Back when I cared about social interactions people regarded my as some sort of genius, when in reality I have just slightly above intelligence.
>>
>>35311278

This is a really interesting question. Does anyone have an answer?
>>
>>35311008
Learn to speed read.

Then read books on whatever subject interests you.
>>
>>35312773
They do in Poland.
>>
Read buzzfeed, talk about privilege, answer every criticism of your beliefs by claiming the opposing party is ignorant.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.