[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to practice social skills >get practice gf on tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: emma-stone-hot-photos-6.jpg (80KB, 624x832px) Image search: [Google]
emma-stone-hot-photos-6.jpg
80KB, 624x832px
>want to practice social skills
>get practice gf on tinder
>3/10, horrible face
>fast forward 1 year
>still with her
>even though she's very ugly she is very loyal and tries hard to make me happy
>repulsed by her face but also can't bear to be alone again and to make her suffer by dumping her
>subconsciously be an asshole to her sometimes in the hope that she'll dump me but she never does

I'm stuck
>>
>>35309121
You being an asshole is the reason she stays
Try being overly nice
>>
>>35309174
>Try being overly nice
Or maybe just stop being an unstable faggot and work out what it is that you want.
>>
>dump 3/10 girl who works hard to make you satisfied
>get thrown back into the world of vapid sluts who will never make a good wife
>either wife-up an used slut who will get ugly with time or die alone, when both could have been avoided by wifing up the 3/10 wife material who wouldn't get much worse than what she already is anyway

Fuck you, man.
>>
>>35309581
There must be a girl who is at the same time wife material and at least average in looks.

I mean, when I was on Tinder even a 4/10 whore dumped me after a couple of dates, but I'm hitting the gym and saving money, so my bet is that in the future I'd seem more attractive to females.
>>
>>35309121
>Too much of a pussy to dump his G/F
You deserve your fate, faggot.
>>
>>35309121
This is if you want to keep her around as a back up plan. If not quit being a pussy and just dump her.

Dump her with some bullshit self improvement reason and watch her come back. Never fully agree to get back together in an exclusive relationship but act like nothing has changed. Then you'll be able to talk to other females and if she gets upset, remind her you're not sure you can be the best man for her yet.

The key to this is make her feel bad for talking to other guys so she'll stay loyal.
>>
>>35309733
It's harder than it seems to cut someone you talk to every day from your life. I mean, besides her I don't have anyone to talk to.
>>
>>35309942
I couldn't do that to her
>>
>>35310531
Why not? All you do is keep illusion that everything is okay. And if you can't find anyone else, it'll only make her happier.
>>
File: awooisstillstartled.png (234KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
awooisstillstartled.png
234KB, 900x1000px
>>35309980
>I'm terrified of my thoughts. Every time I'm alone I feel panic and dread. I'd rather guarantee that I'll be miserable forever than have to earnestly consider what I really think about my choices in life.
This may just be projection, but is this what's actually stopping you?
>>
>>35309121
nice feet
>>35309174
this
>>35309699
there are but you're way too unattractive for them
>>
>>35310758
In part yes. If I spend too much time alone I start thinking horrible nearly psychotic things and getting terribly depressed.
>>
>>35310815
>there are but you're way too unattractive for them
How can you be so sure?
>>
>practice gf
a year is a long time to grind on lvl 1 mobs. maybe it's time to get out of the pratice noob area, you'll never lvl up without grinding a higher lvl gf
>>
>>35309121
You know, you're acting like a woman. You should be ashamed of yourself anon.
>>
>>35311944
Well I was a kissless virgin until age 22, when I finally decided to lose my virginity to a whore. Otherwise my life wouldn't have changed at all. I had to do something, otherwise I think I'd end up killing myself.
>>
>tfw I get rejected by lvl 1 mobs

JUST
>>
>>35312584
try harder senpai desu
>>
>>35309121

>3/10, horrible face

What is wrong with her face?
>>
>>35309121
if you're too much of a vagina to leave her then cheat and you'll have the best of both worlds. you're in douche territory so lets go further
>>
>>35313995
It's round, with a wide nose, thick lips and eyes too close to each other.

>>35314029
I have considered that
>>
>>35314053
I don't believe you . Post pic of face or something that looks similar or draw it out
>>
File: random.jpg (174KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
random.jpg
174KB, 1200x1600px
>>35314090
I can't draw, but I'd say she looks only a bit better than this
>>
Just have her wear a lot of make up and do some very freaky sex and you'll be happy
>>
>>35314342
>freaky sex
like what?
>>
>>35314310
you lucky piece of shit, that girl looks fine. at least she aint fat.
>>
>>35314412
Yeah, she isn't fat. Recently she gained some extra pounds and I pressured her to not gain weight. She accepts being pressured because she thinks she can't find anything better than me.

She's also very religious and believes god sent me into her life or some shit.
>>
>>35314053

So... there is nothing wrong with her face.

>>35309121
>even though she's very ugly she is very loyal and tries hard to make me happy
>be an asshole to her sometimes in the hope that she'll dump me but she never does

You'd intentionally harm someone who is "very loyal and tries hard to make (You) happy"
because ... their pupillary distance is a mm or two off from what you think it 'should' be?
>>
>>35314746
>You'd intentionally harm someone who is "very loyal and tries hard to make (You) happy"
>because ... their pupillary distance is a mm or two off from what you think it 'should' be?

She is not mildly ugly, she is so ugly that no guy has shown an interest in her throughout all her teenage years. She used to think she'd die alone.
>>
File: distress.png (47KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
distress.png
47KB, 500x430px
>>35310828
lmao welcome to the club
pls stay forever I can't take it anymore
>>
>>35314928
did you ever do any sort of hallucinogen? I wasn't like that, but then I had the bright idea of trying to fix my depression with LSD and ever since I have random panic attacks when I'm alone
>>
File: 1488166604718.jpg (139KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1488166604718.jpg
139KB, 1890x1417px
>>35315025
nope I'm all natural, I don't drink, smoke, have meaningful relationships either
>>
>>35314831

>She is not mildly ugly, she is so ugly that no guy has shown an interest in her throughout all her teenage years.

The pic of the girl you posted doesn't even look bad. And you said your gf looks better than that.

>She used to think she'd die alone.

Didn't you think the same? Now, you've somehow convinced yourself you deserve 'better'.
"If only my loving, caring gf's eyes were 2mm further apart!"
>>
>>35311482
because if you weren't you'd be with them...
>>
>>35314310
you can give her to me then, these lips are sexy af
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.