[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the past week I've only eaten 300 calories of chicken

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1446666022484.png (66KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1446666022484.png
66KB, 1228x1502px
For the past week I've only eaten 300 calories of chicken a day. I was really well behaved and didn't snack at all, my tummy hurt but I suffered through the hunger. And yet after a week of this I still haven't lost any weight ;_;
>>
>>35308403
Your tummy is telling you that you should eat, big boy

Go eat

Do it
>>
>>35308403
Just keep doing that for a year.
>>
This is because your body is in starvation mode, OP. You need to eat more, ideally 5k calories every day, preferably high-density fried foods with meat and eggs for the next 3 months to fix your metabolism.
>>
>>35308403
>one week of not stuffing his face
>probably didnt move his fat ass at all
>expects to immediately not be fat anymore
Sorry, lard boy, it'll take more than that to stop being a subhuman.
>>
>>35308403
Bro. Raise your calories and find stuff you can cook in bulk.

Do you walk? Weigh yourself the same time each day?
>>
>>35308403
500 Calorie deficit per day = 1lb per week. Do that. Find your TDEE and eat 500 less than that.
It took you 10+ years to gain the weight, it's going to take time to lose it.
>>
Pretty stupid. Eating 300 calories per day is just setting your body in starvation mode, you're not going to have a 1500 Cal deficit or some shit.

Download my fitness plan. ACCURATELY plug in what you've eaten. Read up on meal planning. Emphasis on accurately, fatsos generally underestimate how much they eat by 40% if memory serves.

t. fatso down to 260 from 330.
>>
>>35308533
This is retarded advice and bait
>>
>>35308533
>>35308630
How does starvation mode work exactly? If the body can run on 300 calories a day (and even retain and put on fat at this level according to you) why are african children starving to death?
>>
>>35308752
Its a meme. Calories in, calories out. If deficit: weight loss.

Op needs to shit or keep going. 300 cals is excessive. Eat 1500 or 2000 or thereabouts.

Remember everything that enters your body counts.
>>
>>35308630

You fucking normies say it's all about calories in calories out, but then when someone cuts calories AND DOESN'T LOSE WEIGHT you start saying starvation mode or whatever WELL WHICH IS IT HUH NORMIE DO THE CALORIES MATTER OR NOT RETARD.

When will you morons finally admit that IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M FAT???
>>
>>35308962
I'm advocating a well balanced diet with as 500~ Cal deficit. Of course if you eat 300 calories with no nutrients your shits going to be fucked.

>When will you morons finally admit that IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M FAT???
Not my fault you're retarded. Honestly if you think health and wellness can be boiled down to a single sentence maybe you should read a book.
>>
I would like to help you OP but with so many opinions it is hard for you to tell what is right

I suggest taking walks and start eating more plant food, but I was never fat so I don't know if it helps you
>>
>>35308962
You should turn yourself into MIT or something because your body is proof that the laws of thermodynamics are wrong. Clearly your body is creating energy out of nothing. They'll probably hook you up to the US power grid for infinite energy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.