[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lift for over 2 years >become /fit/ (I don't look

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: epSX0qc.jpg (114KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
epSX0qc.jpg
114KB, 650x975px
>lift for over 2 years
>become /fit/ (I don't look like rich piana)
>really trashy/dumb women compliment me on my body all the time
>the sort of women that I like dont seem to care at all
>visit Argentina and Chile
>women there are all over me
>still never got laid

Do intelligent women rationalize themselves out of liking physical fitness or something?
>>
Intelligent women like intelligent men
>>
>>35307874
But I am intelligent my friend
>>
intelligent women dont exist
sorry to burst your bubble
>>
>>35307479
Intelligent women likely have a job good enough to self provide so they don't need a man in their life.
>>
>>35307874
>Intelligent women like rich men
FTFY
>>
Were the women south of the border any different from white western women? I don't know any women in real life but I hear theyre all the same.
>>
>>35307937
Dont you think rich men tend to be intelligent though?

>>35307912
Non-dumb women in that case.
>>
>>35308080
It varied, there certainly were your rampant leftist feminists there and such, but there were also a lot of women who could hold a conversation and who didnt look at their phone while they were talking to you.

You have the same type of women as in the West, but the proportions of them were different.
>>
>>35308180
Could I go to Latin america as an autistic whitey with some decent money and get laid? Is there hope?
>>
>>35307479
Women care much less about your body than you care about thiers .
They are far more concerned with your clothing and shoes.
Next comes facial features and height .
Fitness a somewhat important but should be expressed in a lean slender physique.
Excessive bulk from muscle just makes you look like a blue collar workhorse.
This attracts the fishwives you are experiencing.
Muscle conveys zero social status.
Spend more time at the office and less at the gym
Also, women are horrible
>>
>>35308249
It varies by country, some are easier than others. My autistic friend found himself a wife in Colombia.
>>
>>35308273
>dicksize conveys zero social status
Yet women still like big dicks, just like they like muscles.

Being fit signifies willpower, discipline, self-respect, etc. So, it's far more important than your gay shoes.
>>
>>35308431
To you maybe.
Women are not going to flock to you because you lift.
They just dont see it the same way you do.
Men are disposable without money.
The gay shoes that cost 800 bucks mean way more to her than your pecs. They show her you are a man of taste and means.
They signal which sector of society you hail from.
I am sorry.
>>
>>35308282
Can confirm. So many sluts in Bucaramanga.
>>
>>35308546

>800 dollar shoes

Geobaskets won't get you laid my goof ninja friend
>>
>>35308431
female here
i am not thinking about what it took for you to get those muscles
slim/ottermode with a great face and height would fare much better than a visible gym goer

Face frame height
>>
>>35308648

>slim/ottermode with a great face and height

Muscles or not you still described a chad you stupid roastie.
>>
>>35307912
>intelligent women don't exist
Poorly done troll, nearly got me to write a rebuttal. 1/10
>>
>>35308648
what the hell is ottermode?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.