[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were suddenly granted a cute clumsy maid who was eternally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 13689.jpg (232KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
13689.jpg
232KB, 1080x1920px
If you were suddenly granted a cute clumsy maid who was eternally loyal to you and only works to make you happy, what would you have her do?
>>
>>35307435
WEEBS NEED TO BE GASSED
>>
I would bully and tease her constantly but occasionally do really nice things for her.
>>
>>35307435
I would make her have a lot of free time to use however she wants. I'm not a dick just cause there's no consequences.
>>
>>35307435
I'd get her to keep my apartment clean and cook meals for me. Be a decent human being to her, fuck her too if she is up for it.
>>
>>35307435
i wouldn't cum on her, that's for sure
>>
>>35307435
hopefully she isn't alive

don't want another person to disappoint
>>
Man, she would think I'm an asshole. I'm a stern quiet guy in real life so I would just order her around and not even show any gratefulness about it. I would show my appreciation every now and then by giving her money or something and that'd be the only reason she puts up with me because she thinks inside I'm actually a nice guy. She'd do all my fucking chores though, cook me food too.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't have sex with her unless we reach that point where I've hurt her feelings really bad and I need to like show that I actually like her somehow.
>>
>>35307493
>I would make her have a lot of free time to use however she wants
Look at this fag.
>>
>>35307792
I don't want her nagging me about stuff to clean. I am fine with the condition I keep my stuff in. Plus if shes a clutz then its a bad idea to let her do stuff. If she wants to hang out with me in her freetime then why not. But if she doesn't then why should I care about her at all. Op didn't say slave he said maid, so its not like I'm providing her anything except for a paycheck. I should only expect her job in return, and should not need her to do her job often so I don't have to pay her often.
>>
>>35308173
OP said she only works for your happiness meaning you don't pay her.
>>
>>35308259
Still don't need her to do her job often.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.