[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people get so mad at "nice guys" for being supposedly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: FBg0h1R.jpg (88KB, 438x350px) Image search: [Google]
FBg0h1R.jpg
88KB, 438x350px
Why do people get so mad at "nice guys" for being supposedly entitled but take seriously the grievances of say 30-year old women who wasted their lives partying and fucking around and now are worried that they will never find a good man?

Why is it that I am a monster if I even attempt express, and only express, without doing anythinf else, my frustration that I am a 23 year old virgin despite doing everything by the book but that guy who was a complete asshole to everyone had a new girlfriend each month, on whom he cheats on? Why can't I even have a moment to vent this?
>>
because bitch, men are expendable and women are valuable.
thats just how it is.
>>
File: IMG_1384.png (566KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1384.png
566KB, 800x559px
>>35307181
You will have your vengeance in time OP. Time is against them and for us.

These whites and sluts are utterly petrified of being alone and no one paying them any mind where once they were the center of attention when they hit the 30 wall.

Most of these sluts look completely trashed even in their mid 20s so the ride is quickly coming to an end for them: and when they look towards the "nice guys" they had for so long forsaken we will answer "no" and leave them to rot in the pits of loneliness and despair which we were forced into by their hand.

And because they have no reckoning of this new hell they will burn and seethe while our solitude will be calm and cold. The flames having long ago tempered our souls to such torment.
>>
>>35307181
they've stopped pushing this shit because it's fucking retarded, thank god
>>
The true is no one cares about your (or any male) feelings, OP. The game is rigged. Men have to grind, women just need to sit back and look pretty. So why would they give two fucks about you, when lots of better men are chasing after them? We were doomed from the start.
>>
>>35307320
Until they just find a beta to date for their money
>>
You're doing everything by the book - the wrong book. You need to stop reading "how to die a bitter kissless virgin failure" by Elliot Rodgers.
>>
File: 1457499799657.jpg (90KB, 456x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457499799657.jpg
90KB, 456x480px
>>35307214
this
you should stfu deal with it and man up or die vanish and never have existed
that's biology's imperative at work
wombs dont want to hear about your misery, they cant deal with it
sorry that's life in a sexually reproducing species
by "just venting" you are waging a war of the sexes against civilization and species
beware:)
whining is a female privilege, your male privilege is to be able to remake yourself out of nothing
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.