[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you gotten fat yet? >piss off normies just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: 147437343.jpg (127KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
147437343.jpg
127KB, 500x375px
Why haven't you gotten fat yet?
>piss off normies just by existing
>blocking their way on the sidewalk
>making them wait for the following elevator because of the weight limit
>congestionate the health system, sometimes literally causing them to die
>Piss off everyone in public transport
>Shorten your life expectancy so you won't become old an pathetic
>Increase your odds at getting laid because of chubby chasers + fat hiding your ugly facial features
>>
I guess you're not fat since primary schools for writing this.
>>
>Implying female chubby chasers exist.
>>
Because fat people are fucking disgusting. If I wanted to die early I'd do it the easier way by just overdosing on pills. I think that there should be a BMI limit written into law and if you have a BMI of 30 or above you get sent to a camp and forced to lose weight. If you have a BMI of 25 or above you have 6 months to correct the issue or you will be sent to camp too.
>>
File: from russia with love.jpg (54KB, 509x511px) Image search: [Google]
from russia with love.jpg
54KB, 509x511px
>>35306698
Don't forget the smell. You can grow body fungus super-easily when you refuse to get in their and wash your folds, you disgusting fucking subhuman.
>>
>>35306744
>mfw most bodybuilders and football players would be sent to a fitness camp
>>
>>35306744
I'm currently 250 and I'd need to be ~180 in 6 months from now?

I might be able to manage 199...
>>
benefits of getting rid of fat people

>Save billions or even trillions of dollars on healthcare costs. They are a total drain on the system
>They are just unpleasant to look at, no one likes them, they are an eyesore
>If they can't even take care of their bodies how can you trust them to take care of anything in their lives
>They smell
>Take up too much space in the train, the bus, etc. They make life unpleasant for normal sized people by squishing them with their fat
>They force everyone to accept their unhealthy way of life by promoting fat acceptance, HAES, and anti fat shaming
>some people are so fat they can't even wipe their asshole. It's unsanitary.
>As a third of America is obese, if we got rid of them we'd have millions of jobs available for Americans who actually respect themselves. Normal sized Americans would even be able to get higher wages because now there aren't 100 million tubs of lard doing their jobs

Honestly is there a single argument against getting rid of fat people outside of some hippy dippy "everyone has the right to live" bullshit?
>>
>>35306811
If you really wanted to do it, you could do it. 70 lbs in 6 months if you're 250 is very doable
>>
>>35306744

You retard, you get fat by becoming an alcoholic like me. I drink 2-3k calories worth of alcohol a day. Then add in around 1k for food and sitting at PC all day having fun. It's great! Why would you OD on pills? If you want to kill yourself, get a helium tank and bash your head into it.

5'10 300 pounds
>>
>>35306924
Jesus Christ lardlord. Switch from alcohol to speed or cocaine at this point because honestly doing hard drugs is healthier at this point than remaining 300lbs
>>
>>35306972

I'm already doing a hard drug, alcohol. Silly boy. Alcohol/benzos are literally the hardest drugs out there because quitting cold turkey can kill you unlike any other "hard" drug. Get an education connection.
>>
>>35306901
Ok man. I'm going for it. I'll make a thread on september 6th with my results. Last year I lost 87lbs, so far this year I've lost about 25ish. I think I can do it if I can get multiple-day fasts down.
>>
>>35307035
This is amazing. You're so obese and self defensive about it that you deflect and start talking about your superior education. I hope your superior intellect can get your 300lb lard ass laid, bro. Good luck
>>
>>35307063
Good luck anon. You can do it. I'm rooting for ya
>>
Because I earn shekels on chaturbate fof being a qt twink
>>
I'm a chubby chaser, I question this everyday
>>
File: b.jpg (249KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
249KB, 2000x1000px
>>35307089

Why are you projecting? I'm in no way being defensive. Stay mad, shitlord.
>>
>>35306698

Increased chance of diabetes , heart disease , stroke , can't see your penis , sweat s lot more , can't run as fast . Woman stay away from you , smell like cheese . Yeah I could keep going but if you really want to fuck up your body go ahead , just don't drag us down with you .
>>
>>35307035
why have you given up on yourself?
>>
>>35307357
>Increased chance of diabetes
Literally a non-issue because of pills/insuline inections
>heart disease
Do you really want to live until you're 80?
>can't see your penis
Do you need to look at it while jerking off or what?
>sweat s lot more
What is AC and taking showers
>can't run as fast
Most people can't
>Woman stay away from you
Women stay away from anyone who's not Chad. Being fat actually increases your odds to get a chubby chaser gf
>smell like cheese
You can always take a shower
>>
>>35306698
Good post, senpai

>Tfw no fat friends to feed tendies and watch gook cartoons with
Sigh
>>
>>35307357
Senpai,
You only have one life to live
Why not live it hedonist style and eat tons and masturbate all day and then eat even more?
We all die eventually someday, you know
>>
>>35306698
I'm not getting fat but more power to you.

I used to hate fatties for the reasons you listed but I don't leave the house anymore so it doesn't bother me. You guys just keep pissing off the normies.
>>
>>35306810

my dad told me when he was in the air force, all of the weight lifters were sent to "fat boy camp" with all of the actually fat guys.
>>
>>35306698
>piss off normies
>everyone hates you and treats you like shit
>people are disgusted by you
>people look down on you
yup, totally sounds like something I'd welcome upon myself
>>
File: 1488327829662.gif (152KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
1488327829662.gif
152KB, 500x516px
>>35306850
You could make the same argument for MEETs too.
>>
>>35308693
>MEETs
NEETS*
>>
This is true, but not a good thing. You need to be able to piss people of selectively; you don't want to disgust everyone equally. This makes life 100% harder.
Again, see the first thing.
Not a good thing, Anon.
"Congestionate?" Also, the health system doesn't work this way, Anon.
Again, not a good thing to piss everyone off. You need a method of annoying people that you can deactivate at will.
Can't argue with this one.
>Increase your odds at getting laid because of chubby chasers + fat hiding your ugly facial features
This literally decreases your odds of ever getting laid. The vast majority of people are attracted to people who are in shape, not fat.

Face it, fat life is miserable. Always out of breath, can't walk up a single flight of stairs, never finds love or has sex, constantly hungry, can't do normal things, always injured in some way, etc etc. Take it from me, I've been a fattie since I was very, very young. It's not fun at all.
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (29KB, 340x598px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
29KB, 340x598px
>>35306744
waist line is a way better measurement

muscle isn't going to put 5 inches on your waist
>>
File: IMG_5980.png (278KB, 544x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5980.png
278KB, 544x453px
>>35306698
You can piss off nomries other than being a fat tub of lard
Implying I go outside, and even if I did why the fuck would I care about that?
Again, implying i go outside and I wouldn't care about that if I did
Don't care about the health system
Starting to think your the normie considering you care about bothering them so much
Or you can kill your self
This is a meme

Being a fat fuck has no benefits. This is an objective truth.
>>
>>35308671
if you are a robot then that's already happening, except that you are not pissing off anybody. Basically you are a cuck
>>
>>35308731
>implying robots get sex or love anyways
>>
Female with FAT fetish
AMA
>>
>>35308957
do you like how it looks?
do you prefer it over fit guys?
>>
>>35308957
Also a female with fat fetish
Here's a question for you:
How do folks react when you tell them you only wanna be with a fat boy?
>>
>>35306810
>he thinks this is a bad thing
>>
File: 1487666179867.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487666179867.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>35306698
this desu

but its oly hot if they are also a little alpha and dont feel disgusting in their own body
>>
>>35308980
Yes, I like how it looks? I don't get the question.
I'm not sexually into fit guys. If they had a nice face, I could be into them, but fit bodies are not something I lust for in men.
>>35309020
I never came out of the "closet" about it. I feel like I'll get a negative reaction though
>>
>>35309085
>I never came out of the "closet" about it. I feel like I'll get a negative reaction though
You will. I'm only into fat guys as well and when I tell I fit guy that they get really pissy and insecure. And when I tell a fat guy about that they get mad because they don't want to feel fetishized
>>
>>35309220
as a guy who likes fat chicks this amuses me

if you like a fit person for their body that's fine
but if you like a fat person for their body, that's fetishizing

also I don't get how you can like fat guys. They have boobs and some just look like fat women. I've actually clicked on fat guy videos before because I thought it was a woman
>>
Way ahead of you OP. Plus I eat raw garlic and smoke everyday
>>
>>35309085
>I never came out of the "closet" about it. I feel like I'll get a negative reaction though

Aw. Probably so. My one friend only knows I do because they saw my folder on the desktop titled "fatties doing nasty things". needless to say they weren't impressed and I then password protected my computer.
>>
>>35308739
Zyzz is a horrible standard for health, tho

he was a huge roidmonkey and never did cardio and died at 22 for it
>>
>>35309313
>I said zyzz is a standard for health
>>
File: fat guy.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
fat guy.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>35308957
>>35309020
will you be my gf? pls respond (oregano)
>>
>>35309260
>They have boobs and some just look like fat women
Well I tend to be more into those who don't look like women. Especially if they are hairy.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.