[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"where are all the fembots at?" >proceeds to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: chiara-bg.jpg (519KB, 1888x1283px) Image search: [Google]
chiara-bg.jpg
519KB, 1888x1283px
>"where are all the fembots at?"
>proceeds to creep out/abuse every female that mentions her gender.

Even when they're mentioning their gender as a relevant/crucial part to a story they're telling or using their appropriate pronouns gets you riled up.

As long as you do this, the few women on this board are going to be cautious/hesitant when contributing to discussions or posting anything in general, else they'll need to deal with the harsh comments that come with being a female on this board.

You're simultaneously making them the center of attention AND ridiculing them for being the center of attention. The fucking irony of this whole board is laughable.

Sure, you can snicker and call me a white knight all you want, but I most threads I see nowadays become
>female sighting
>autistic screeching
I'm here for the discussions, the feeeels. I don't give a shit about whose a female and the same list of reasons why they shouldn't be on this board. Most of its fucking bait anyway. If you didn't put women on pedestals, none of this shit would happen.
>>
File: IMG_1007.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1007.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>>35305524
No all women need to leave. They only ever destroy communities like this. Why would you even like to stay? This place is a shithole. Leave

Also this is now an animal thread
>>
People who are looking for fembots aren't real robots though, they're just normalfags passing through looking for easy pussy.
>>
File: rat.jpg (43KB, 880x677px) Image search: [Google]
rat.jpg
43KB, 880x677px
>>35305578
Nice pup!

Posting best animal don't mind me
>>
>>35305578
>This is now a "random xd word" thread *fart noises*
Females are fine to be here if you realise they're just humans like you & me.
>>
>>35305524
Thanks man, it's nice to know there's people like you on this board.
>>
>>35305691
not enough of us anon. i'm beginning to give up on this shit hole of a board.
>>
>>35305651
They actually are not human, though. They're close, but never develop into full human beings.
>>
>>35305691
but why? there's plenty of people like him on any other board
>>35305755
i think it would be ok if you did... i-if its you
>>
people are gonna be sad about being single, this is the containment board for it.

when r9k was the greentext board, you saw a shitload of tfw no gf on other boards.
i saw that shit all the fucking time on /fit/.
>>
>the few women on this board are going to be cautious/hesitant when contributing to discussions or posting anything in general

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

REMINDER TO:

REPORT ALL 'FEMBOT' THREADS

REPORT ALL 'FEMBOT' POSTERS

FUCK OFF TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD CUNTS

GO BACK TO /soc/

WE DO NOT WANT YOU HERE

YOU ARE UNWELCOME INTRUDERS

FUCK OFF AND DIE
>>
>>35305524
>"where are all the fembots at?"
Literally no one, and I mean no one here says this. Get out and stay out. You contribute nothing to this board and ruin the one place we have left--not because you want to be a part of the discussion or identify with our struggles, but for the simple reason that you're not welcome here, so naturally you do everything to force yourself in just for the sake of doing it. Like little fucking children, all of you.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 720x576px
>>35305524
What is the context of your pic? I see ones similar to it everywhere and they're so cool. Just can't find the source :(
>>
>>35305921
What's the point? Look at all the ""fembot"" threads. Fucking 200+ replies!! This board is lost. We're outnumbered. They've won. It's time to go home.
>>
>>35305973
Report and hide all 'fembot' threads.

If enough people do it the mods WILL do something.
>>
>>35305524
>Getting this mad over shitposting
This board is way more fun if you realise half the posts here are ironic
>>
yes, we're a bunch of creeps! its true!

so now LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35305824
dunno what you mean by that but ok
>>35305921
yeahh edgy good job you're accomplishing nothing, but being a whiny bitch
>>35305945
i see so many threads directed at women and see boards that wouldn't be around if females didnt come here (qt infographic threads off the top of my head)
>>35305947
They're from an artist named Chiara Bautista (fave artist imo)
>>35306045
you fuckin leave cunt
>>
>>35305524
I don't ridicule women for mentioning their gender when it's relevant to the discussion.

If they stay stupid shit, I will happily ridicule them for that.
>>
no one is asking where the roasties are you dumb roasty
>>
>>35306069
>I don't ridicule women for mentioning their gender when it's relevant to the discussion.
yesss good man
>If they stay stupid shit, I will happily ridicule them for that.
as for everyone

if they say their gender out of context; 9 times out of 10 its bait. in any case, don't reply. replying is encouragement. (not aimed at you ofc)
>>
>male robots picking on female robots then wondering why they are lonely
>>
>>35306264
the same abhorrent interplay of tragedy & comedy
>>
>>35305524
You do understand the thirsty normalfag teenagers who come here looking for """fembots""" are generally not the same people telling women to fuck off, yeah?
>>
>>35305755
>indignant normalfag blow in thinks of giving up on board
How terrible.
>>
>>35306058
>yeahh edgy good job you're accomplishing nothing, but being a whiny bitch
You're the one being a whiny bitch about the culture of the board.
>i see so many threads directed at women and see boards that wouldn't be around if females didnt come here (qt infographic threads off the top of my head)
Jesus Christ, those chart threads are exactly the /soc/ shit that people are complaining about. You need to lurk more because you haven't a fucking clue what's actually going on.
>>
>>35306405
they're not completely separate people, lets be honest. sure, none of the people telling girls to fuck off are normies, but same cant be said for the contrary.
both groups are cancer anyway. it's a just a cancerous game of tug-of-war really.
>>35306516
my insignificant whining is to help the whining that makes up most of this board. im trying to break the cycle of it because all this thread IS is whining.
the existence of chart threads is a whole other topic, I was just pointing out the demand for female attention here
>>
File: 1488495276225-r9k.jpg (83KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488495276225-r9k.jpg
83KB, 600x480px
Literally just get out.

There is no such thing as a fembot, you're a fucking normie if you're a woman and need to get out.

Anyone participating in /soc/-lite threads on r9k(any kind of contact sharing) should be banned.

Identifying as a femwhore is the problem. Just be anonymous like everyone else and nobody cares.
>>
>>35306639
If you are trying to break any cycle you are failing hard. Both sides are not simply 'cancer', and in general the guys telling attention whores or thirstniggers using words like "fembot" or "femanon" to fuck off are in the right.
>>
>insults literally every women they're able to interact with, Thot or not.
>complains about being a kissless virgin on another thread

Do you not see the connection? You people are just sad nerds who encourage femithots to think their's a war on women. In way there is a war and it's gross basement dwellers Vs. annoying fat girls with glasses and pink hair.
>>
>>35306825
>they're able to interact with
Thats why you dont belong here normiescum
>>
>>35305524
>go on 4chan
>be such a spineless faggot you leave because somebody insulted you
why is this bad?
>>
>>35306264
maybe you should go away then?
>>
>>35306776
Even if you are in the right, your comments are still filling in where there could be actual content.
Thirst is going to be here regardless of what anyone says, so your complaining is pretty much redundant. It's an anonymous site, you're not guilting anyone out of following their instincts by calling them out.
>>
>>35305524
I don't hate fembots, infact I like them a lot, but I'm going to give anyone who hates fembots and women in general a really important hint:

Bad women love passion, that means your hatred too, they thrive on that hatred. You hurt them most by treating them as if they don't exist. They want your passions. Especially true of borderlines which you STUPID FAGGOTS keep falling for over and over and over then come crying here, filling this board up with your SHIT because you fall for the most elementary slut act because mommy didn't teach you any common sense.

But you faggots just CANNOT help it.
>>
>>35305524
Females have enough places where they can feel validated, what's your fucking problem if they get rightfully insulted here?
>>
>>35306914
>you're not guilting anyone out of following their instincts by calling them out.
>OP is about women feel bullied out of discussions
I don't know OP seems to think it works.
>>
>>35306954
dude shut your filthy fucking mouth. the only reason roasties come here is because faggots like you give them attention.
>>
>>35307041
about time you showed up. you're the most interesting species on this board. Do you have any contact info? I want to study you.
>>
>>35305524
Fuck you nigger. I'm not gonna call fembots their pronouna or act differently in the board. They don't need to leave but I'm not gonna act differently u smelly cuck
>>
>>35307132
I never said anything about having to call them by their pronouns lol?
js that cunts on this board get upset when girls use pronouns to describe themselves in stories.
>>
Source on the OP pic please? originally
>>
>>35308607
fb/chiarabautistaartwork/
>>
>>35308724
I originally thank you (in an original manner)
>>
>>35306058
>>35305524
One of the main reasons robot red at women
It's because theirs "problems" that usually complain about don't even compare to some of the robots on here

I've seen this happen many times
It's really enraging at times

Also muh stats and charts saying how women in general have an easier life

Also current year feminism takes all the wrong approach at everything desu
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.