[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bullies will always get whats coming to them they said >bullies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: 45638947593475.jpg (34KB, 393x490px) Image search: [Google]
45638947593475.jpg
34KB, 393x490px
>bullies will always get whats coming to them they said
>bullies will end up as losers in life they said

How did your bullies turn out in life /r9k/?
>>
>>35304700
thats all true in the end if they arent rich
>>
One hanged himself, another one is probably here and for the rest I don't have a clue
>>
A doctor, a DJ and a Tesco shelf stacker.
>>
>>35304700
Reminder that the meme of a WASP jock losing to an ugly week nerd is a Hollywood meme created by you-know-whom to channel their insecurities.
>>
I didn't have bullies, my school was pretty chill. Actually there was one guy that was kind of a bully but we somehow ended up hanging out, playing games and watching DBZ, and I tried to keep him from getting involved in stupid shit
>>
>>35304718
Are you sure those weren't the people who you bullied?
>>
>>35304700
Well i run my own business now and I used to beat up nerds back in school
>>
>>35304879
No, the dead one hanged himself for a girl a d the other one was nerd with muscles.
I bullied a girl yet she was strong I just deserve my life.
>>
>>35304776
I mean, if the jock can't fight worth shit the nerd could win.
>>
>>35304700
I saw them all working in Tesco together stacking shelves. They had everything going for them, good looks, rich parents, confidence, girlfriends, a good school, good grades yet all 4 of them ended up working at the same Tesco stacking shelves.
>>
>>35304700

They failed highschool multiple times and either got kicked out before graduation or went to jail.
>>
>>35305782
This is just how the economy is. If you applied for a Tesco shelf stacking job you would not get it.
Chad always wins.
>>
>>35304700
Why would it even matter, Anon? The only thing of importance is what you make out of your own life.
>>
>>35304700
GETTIN FUCKED UP THE ASS NIGGA
>>
File: image.gif (982KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
982KB, 500x333px
>>35304700
One made a fake stage name and became a gay fashion designer in NYC for some celebrities. He gets invited to Fendi and Coach parties, even was on a tv show. We're only 23 and he started this right after high school, but nobody from back home are interested. He has a Facebook page but nobody likes his stuff, it's like he was never popular anymore.

I'm happy for him that he's following his dreams, but he got really annoying with it and probably ditched everyone he loves to do this. My Stacy bully is still white trash who did nothing after high school. She hands out flyers for night clubs and sucks dick for side money.
>>
>>35304709
>>35304718
>>35304742
>>35304810
>>35305712
>>35305782
>>35305931
>>35305976
>>35306040

>t. bullies LARPing as victims
>>
>>35306534
I'm both of them and I derserve my life
>>
>>35304700
yeah the truth is that they are all very succesful. That's why I don't believe in karma.
>>
File: 1486833585453.png (155KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1486833585453.png
155KB, 563x542px
They're all normalfags with shit jobs. One of them basically lives next to me and he's generally respectful. He does have a big beer belly.
>>
File: 1455585531111.png (81KB, 258x261px) Image search: [Google]
1455585531111.png
81KB, 258x261px
>>35306534

>hungry skeleton manlet
>bullying anyone

That's for that laugh.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (93KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
93KB, 384x313px
>>35304700
He's a successful defense lawyer that has appeared on national news. He's still a narcissistic asshole, but at least he doesn't seem to be cruel anymore. Definitely not a loser by any sense of the word. Never got his comeuppance, I can tell you that.
>>
>Got bullied for being gay
>They're now gay.

So I was someone's target to project their insecurities on, great.
>>
>>35306693
Is your life a hollywood movie? I dont believe you.
>>
>>35306710
Well it's not like I fucked them or anything. I just found out they're gay one day and they're in a relationship. This was years after school was over. No like huge coming out scene hollywood movie style.
>>
He fucked my oneitis and then went to a top university after graduating high school. Was doing exceedingly well there too, but then got caught trying to flee after a hit and run while drunk driving.
He got expelled then moved on to selling cars at a dealership and apparently makes 6 figures very easily and still regularly fucks extremely hot girls.
>>
>>35306779
No I was talking about
>So I was someone's target to project their insecurities on, great.
Thats not why people bully.
>>
>>35306820
maybey not everyone , but it is common for someone who is in the closet to put on a fervor anti gay facade in an attempt to cover up their own homosexuality.
>>
My mom tried to get the school to do something about him and got all sorts of hand-wringing about how he was just acting out because his mother died(boo hoo). He's in prison now. The adult world doesn't give a shit why you're a fuck up, you get shat on if you don't conform and behave.
>>
>>35306878
No thats a hollywood cliche
>>
>>35306909
I cant recall a single movie where that happened maybey you would know but it is a common theme
just goggle stories about women whos husbands came out of the closet.
>>
>>35304700
They are much more successful than me
>>
>>35304700
I remember a girl who used to call me a "plant" for being so quiet works in a Pizza Hut now. Most of the Chads work at their dad's fixing-toilets-type jobs, or paint walls day in day out, slowly rotting away. In general, not that great either which makes me happy.

>>35306693
Same!
>>
Many of them now have families. I come from a rural area so marrying young is pretty common. Some had apologized for being such a dick when we were in high school and we exchanged contact info but we never really followed up on hanging out.

Bullies getting 'what they deserve' is an escapist fantasy imo, some people are complete shit heels but there are some who realize how they once were and try to move past that to become better people.
>>
File: 4023d610.jpg (80KB, 718x800px) Image search: [Google]
4023d610.jpg
80KB, 718x800px
There were two major bullies in my school

>Male bully has an average job with an average wage. Average girlfriend.
>Whatever.

>Female bully left school at 16 to have a kid (he's like 11 now). She's now somehow an English teacher at the same school she used to bully me.
>Cousin who goes there says she's the worst teacher he's ever had. Treats the Chads/bullies with respect while treating the rest unfairly.
>>
>>35306820
Yeah it is pretty cliche but that is why some people bully. Best way to remain in the closet is to pretend to be super against it so people don't suspect.
>>
>>35307003
>Stacy bully ended up dropping out of college, couldn't find a job anywhere
>Is now working with daddy in his company, getting lots of money.
>>
>>35307167
>>Female bully left school at 16 to have a kid (he's like 11 now). She's now somehow an English teacher at the same school she used to bully me.
>>Cousin who goes there says she's the worst teacher he's ever had. Treats the Chads/bullies with respect while treating the rest unfairly.
everything makes sense now, this is why teachers never did anything about bullying and acted like "everyone likes <the bullies> haha :) they are so nice"
>>
>>35306909

its a common trope thats been around a long time, which is probably why you think its a movie thing
>>
>>35307784
probably fell for their 'Chad' charms and fucked them on occasion
>>
>>35307784
Well everyone had that Chad gym teacher who favoured the Chads.
>>
>>35308035
Yeah you could tell that some of the female teachers would completely have fucked some of their students if they got away with it. Especially like the final year students when they've been working out for years at that point, they look older etc.

Usually thats how they got away with stuff. Its either that or the teacher's need to be seen as a "cool" teacher so they try to fit in with the cool students.
>>
>>35309228
>2009 in Britbong college
>Teacher is early 40s, typical 'can I speak to a manager' haircut
>Married and has teenage son
>Uber Chad in class. Does nothing but mess about and bully the nerdy students
>(I'm somehow not the main target)
>Teacher ALWAYS stroking him, leaning over his desk etc.
>Sometimes saw them texting each other
>One day see him shoving nerdy guy around because he won't give him some gum, and teacher just sits there... smiling

>Near the end of the year she becomes bitter with him for no apparent reason
>Witnessed her turn a full 180 when she saw him walking in her direction

Do you think they had sex? or at the very least one of them made a move on the other?
>>
>>35304700
they probably majored in something stupid because they realized looks cant get them that far
>>
>>35309763
She probably tried it on with him, he probably said no. Or he probably blackmailed her with nudes or whatever.
>>
>tfw too invisible to even be bullied
>>
File: image.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>35304700
They're both in medical school; given the state of my country's health service they'll get their comeuppance at some point tin the future.
>>
File: 1487582312377.jpg (2KB, 116x126px) Image search: [Google]
1487582312377.jpg
2KB, 116x126px
>>35309763
My mom is a high school teacher. Quit worrying me.
>>
>>35304700
Dunno. I don't keep tabs on my bullies.
>>
>>35310065
This. Went home for lunch. Went home right after class.
>>
>>35310569
she~~~~ has fucked Chad at least once while working there.
>>
>>35306693
This is my fetish.

Thankfully, I didn't realize I liked guys until I was 18, so that's one less thing I had to put up with.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.