[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How pathetic are you ? I'm a manlet weeaboo NEET pajeet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1484726607490.jpg (308KB, 702x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484726607490.jpg
308KB, 702x700px
How pathetic are you ?

I'm a manlet weeaboo NEET pajeet with no future who has given up on women and unironically believe that 2D>3D,exclusively fap to doujins/hentai.
Also there is no such thing as NEETbux in india so I'm just leeching off my parents who are thankfully rich and nice enough to support me.
I've also wasted lot of money buying unimportant shit like a pre-order exclusive imported 3DSXL for triple the price , an anime PVC figure which cost literally half my mom's salary, workshop heavy tools which just collect dust,an electric guitar I ruined during the phase I wanted to be an electrician.
I do freelance work sometimes and give all the money I earn to my parents but I know it isn't enough. Cleared all jewgle interviews and got selected as a trainee but didn't go because I literally can't live anywhere but in my room in my parent's house.
>>
File: 069 - 1tunVux.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
069 - 1tunVux.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>35304548
well we have a winrar
>>
>>35304548
how significant is shame in indian society? are you made to feel a great deal of shame for your lifestyle?
>>
>>35304548
Do you feel living in a world of shit ?
>>
>>35304548
Paki autist is one of us.
>>
File: 1486345571265.jpg (146KB, 512x502px) Image search: [Google]
1486345571265.jpg
146KB, 512x502px
Also , I literally own 2 tshirts and a pair of jeans and refuse to buy any more clothing,despite my parents telling me to buy more clothes because I don't wanna go out shopping and wasting time choosing clothes
>>35304596
No one really cares about anyone , at least in my city, people are busy with their jobs and stuff. In my family, they do recognize my potential as I was a top scorer in all my classes in highschool and college, and got multiple job offers in my final year in college but they do ask me why I didn't accept any job.
>>35304601
Not really, but I do keep wondering when will anime be real
>>
>>35304548
Hey at least you seem like a nice person.
I'm a neet too and I know being a net feels pathetic, but really, the pathetic ones should be the people who are more harmful or mean than us.
I mean, just by living with are parents and not traveling to work... We don't even waste that much natural resources and pollution.
>>
Oh, and I recently found out that my marriage was arranged with my parent's childhood friend's(who owns a big company and multiple mines) daughter, but I fucked it up by not getting a stable job by 21, when it was supposed to happen or something like that. I wasn't informed in the first place, and the daughter was fucking qt too, like manami from oreimo.
Feels bad man, she was pure too, now she's some junior engineer in bioengineering or something, in some other city, and she doesn't even know that I exist, or that I was supposed to marry her .Maybe I did, in some other timeline where I took up that job and proved my worth to her dad or something
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.