[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /klinefelter/ here? >tfw didn't even get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 7

File: 1454747692558.jpg (61KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
1454747692558.jpg
61KB, 638x479px
Who else /klinefelter/ here?
>tfw didn't even get the extra height
>>
I might be this, except I'm short (177cm) and morbidly obese. I'd pretty much like the infertility, though, because I can't stand children, with babies' cry making me rage... (and I wouldn't have to get a vasectomy for shitloads of money)
>>
>>35304172
i've considered the possibility
i'm a manlet but i am still taller than all of the males in my family
>>
>>35304172
>5'8"
>thicc hips
>mild gyno when I was 13
>shitty brittle bones
>low energy levels
>7" dick for some reason
>dunno about puberty
>more facial and body hair than my peers

What did nature mean by this
>>
File: 1459867270294.jpg (28KB, 233x350px) Image search: [Google]
1459867270294.jpg
28KB, 233x350px
>>35304172
Here's a better image.
>female type pubic hair pattern
This pretty much convinced me I have it.
>>
just exercise and stop making excuses as to why you wont make it

this is just a fat tall person
>>
>>35304172
My friend found out he had KS
>>
>>35304527
what the fuc kis a female type pubic hair pattern?
>>
>>35304172
i thought i had klinefelters or cushings, well, i was basically convinced, i have literally every symptom but i got tested and it came up negative and i even double checked and the doctor said no this test is 100% accurate and wouldn't need a follow up test, i still persisted and got one and it still came up negative.

Literally wtf is wrong with me? I have every symptom but I don't have it.
>>
File: X2604-E-44.png (11KB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
X2604-E-44.png
11KB, 300x191px
>>35304609
>what the fuc kis a female type pubic hair pattern?
Here.
>>
>>35304451
177cm isn't short anon

>brainwashed by 4chan
>>
>>35304667
it is here
>always the shortest boy in class
>90% of men re taller than me
>most women are only a bit shorter while the desirable ones are at least my height
just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>35304732
where the fuck do you live? the congo?

I'm 177cm and had plenty of people consider me "tall" despite only being 5'10, also plenty of smaller guys than me
>>
>>35304772
Hungary, right in the middle of the Carpathian Basin. and while online height distributions might show me as average, those aren't correct, just like most statistical data faked by our "commiecat" government
>>
>>35304507
you're just fat, it's not nature's fault
>>
>>35304172
Reminder that in order to have the klinefelter syndrome you have to have the XXY gonosome set which is pretty rare so most of you are not klinefelter.
>>
>>35305148
you know that compared to the world population r9k users are rare as well, right?
>>
>>35304172
>klinefelter
Klinefelter is an extremely rare genetic anomaly. It's the trisomy on the sexual chromosomes, XXY instead of XY. Please don't spread misinformation on this board and start a new meme of morbidly obese robots thinking that they have a genetic mutation to blame for their failures. One in a million have Klinefelter. I bet my normal functional testicles that none of you have it. You're all just fat and lazy.
>>
>>35305148
looked it up again and it is not rare actually, disregard my post.
>>
>>35305237
Researchers estimate that 1 male in about 500 newborn males has an extra X chromosome, making KS among the most common chromosomal disorders seen in all newborns.

Source: https://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/klinefelter/conditioninfo/Pages/risk.aspx#f1
>>
>>35305247
>not rare
Compared to other genetic anomalies. Klinefelter is rare.
>>
>>35305340
see>>35305336

Fuck off you metal-nigger
>>
>>35304172
I've been conviced since the age of 14 that I have it, although the doctor checked my nut size and said that I didn't. until I get a dna test I won't believe him.
>>
>>35305237
/r9k/ isn't your average sample group though
Of all the people who have klinefelters 99% are incel.
Since /r9k/ is a board for exactly these types of people, you would expect quite a few of them here.
>>
>>35306184
Go to a legit doctor asap, mate. Checking your nut size...wtf.
Klinefelter isn't to be joked with, there are long term dangers. Also treatment can improve your life quality drastically.
>>
>>35304172
>wide hips and long legs
>Don't fit any of the other criteria

I'm also really tall, tho (over 6 foot)

am i kline
>>
>>35304639
It's just genetics anon. Either that or you're naturally low test.
>>
>The primary feature is sterility.
Got the girl pregnant the first time I ever had sex, so I must be pretty virile.

>and less interest in sex
That's another key symptom and I definitely do not have that

So even though I have all the signs from the image, no I can't have it
>>
I think I'm just low test. Minimal facial hair and during puberty I had the size and strength of a 13 year old despite being 17/18 like my friends. Still can't put on muscle easily and my facial hair takes at least 2 weeks to be noticeable from a few feet away and I've got wide hips and I'm always tired. But I'm not too tall and I don't have gyno and I think my dick and balls are normal sized (despite the memes). I still look like I'm 18 despite being 22

Just regular low test
>>
File: image.gif (57KB, 74x98px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
57KB, 74x98px
>>35304172
I'm the opposite, I'm a female that always had too much male hormone. I had a mustache starting in like 5th grade and little bit of chest hair in 9th. My voice is also on the deep side and I'm great at sports because I can get muscular easily.

The only down side is that the hair is everywhere now, my periods are irregular, and I might have fertility issues in the future. I try to keep the hair problem under control but within the last two years (in 23) I've been sprouting a random coarse hair on my face, like an eyebrow hair. I don't even shave my face though! Just wax it :(
>>
>>35304507
>>35306394
>>35304172
Just to clear up this misconception:
"Wide hips" refers to actual bone structure. If you're chubby, your hips are obviously gonna have fatty tissue on them - that's not klinefelter syndrome. My hip bone is literally almost the same width as my shoulders.
>>
>>35304172
I know a guy with all these symptons and he's like 6'6 but has a giant fat ass
>>
what do you think?

if not a chromosomal condition I think at least that messed up hormone balance during puberty made my body grow to be deformed

still got gyno too
>>
>>35306521
I'm skinny as fuck. Albeit some of it IS fat lol

am i kline babe
>>
>>35306551
you're a fucking skinnyfat retard who doesn't work out.

Lift some weights for a few years and then come ask the same thing
>>
>>35306521
my hip bones stick out further than my rib cage both forward and out to the sides

>>35306551
is kind of a flattering photo, because in real life it is really obvious. There's fat there, but it's barely any and it wraps in such a way that I always have big lovehandles no matter how much weight I lose.
>>
>>35306551
You're looking completely normal. Fuck off.
>>
>>35306612
did you bother to read anything before you posted?

the test deficiency that comes with being klinefelter means that all the lifting in the world would barely grow any muscle. Klinefelter men are lethargic and unmotivated and permanently weak and easily fatigued.
>>
File: 1486665576870.png (180KB, 610x666px) Image search: [Google]
1486665576870.png
180KB, 610x666px
>>35306634
>my hip bones stick out further than my rib cage both forward and out to the sides
are they not supposed to look like that?
>>
>>35306664
You don't have ks. You're post hoc rationalizing. Your body looks as normal for a guy that doesn't work out as can be. You even have body hair.
FUCK OFF.
>>
>>35306694
no, men are supposed to have inverted triangle upper bodies

even a normal dyel has wide shoulders and narrow hips, having a pear body as a man is defective
>>
my body shape is exactly like this and i have low energy, but can grow facial hair just fine, have a hairy chest and a large penis. so i don't know.
>>
>>35306694
Ignore the guy. He's an obvious retard.
>>
>>35306664
maybe i really do have it
i lifted like a madman for two years during high school and i only ever got fatter, never saw any muscle definition
>>
>>35306742
then you did something wrong.

Also, you should've did a bulk and cut routine
>>
>>35306717
You are completely deluded, dude. The ribcage itself isn't normally wider than the hips unless you work out and put mass on there. For normal guys the hips are about the same width as the ribcage. Look at anatomicyl pictures.
>>
>>35306753
i did nothing wrong, fuck off that's so dismissive not everybody has perfect normie genes like you
i lifted under the supervision of the schools gym teacher/football coach, i know i was doing everything right, i got a lot stronger in fact but i never saw muscle definition
>>
>>35304527
Just transition if you have this
Youll do so much better
>>
>>35306789
did you have a proper diet?
>>
>>35306721
>can grow facial hair just fine, have a hairy chest and a large penis
those are signs of regular or high test levels, you probably don't have it

>>35306694
ignore the guy telling you to ignore me, he's an obvious retard

>>35306742
the only way to know for sure is to get your hormone levels checked, not always an indicator of kf though

the thing about testosterone deficiency is that you can be under the healthy levels for a male your age and still have masculine characteristics.
The "normal" for test levels according to doctors is anywhere between 200 and 1200 ng/dl. Obviously a man at the lower end of the medical community's accepted "normal" will see less of an effect than somebody at the top or even somebody using anabolic steroids.
>>
Lmao who the fuck made OPs pic
>>
>>35304528
This. Its even worse on /fit/, everyone who doesn't take steroids thinks they have gyno or klienfelters and need surgery. HUMAN MALES ARE DESIGNED TO CARRY FAT IN THE CHEST AND ABDOMEN. Its not pretty to look at but its reality
>>
>>35306891
>humans are designed
lol this is what christcucks actually believe
>>
>>35306841
Get yourself checked then. Since you have literally 0 of the symptoms other than being lazy and being delusional about your body, I'm 99.9% sure you don't have it.
>>
>>35304172
desu i used to think i had klinefelter, but really the only symptom i show is gyno, i mean im relatively tall (6'0"), but i have a broad chest area compared to my hips. And the only reason i have gyno is because of low test. Im gonna be going for hormone treatment soon to fix this issue.
>>
>>35306915
>getting triggered by a rethoricap phrase.
"HUMAN MALES HAVE EVOLVED TO..."
happy?
>>
>>35306891
bruh i carry most fat in my hips/thighs. looks like shit, i'm jealous of regular out of shape guys with skinny legs and a fat gut.
>>
>>35306891
that's a real cop-out though

gynecomastia was not a problem for our fathers and grandfathers, yet a big chunk of boys born in the 80s and 90s have permanent man boobs.

Not implying it's all kf but there is a problem
>>
File: gdrsg.png (30KB, 625x709px) Image search: [Google]
gdrsg.png
30KB, 625x709px
>>35305088
>>35306521
I'm >>35304507 and I look like this.
I'm not feminine and has a square jaw and also a lot of body/facial hair, deep voice, high libido and a big dick, but no matter how skinny I get my hips remain big and it looks fucking retarded
I don't know what's up with that, I don't think I have klinefelter, but I do have some of its characteristics
>>
>>35307033
He has a point though. Whenever klinefelters is discussed anywhere, it always get's derailed by obvious normalfags that believe they have it because they're skinnyfat.
see this guy>>35306551
>>
>>35307072
You're propably a norman with slightly bigger than average hips. I have pretty much zero fatty tissue on my hips and they're far wider than what your picture depicts.
Note that hips are supposed to be around the same size as your ribcage. it's only bodybuilders with large pecs and lats and low bf who have a real V-shaped torso. Normal guys only have a V-shape if you take the shoulders into account.
>>
>>35307072
I think they call that violin deformity

>>35307105
Stop linking my post, you fucking moron. You need to realize that Klinefelter's syndrome does not always even exhibit the same characteristics. Some people have tiny nuts and a high pitched girly voice, but it's not a sure indicator to be with or without those symptoms.
That's why people make these threads. They wonder if they have a disorder because they haven't been seen by a doctor. Klinefelters is one case where most people go their entire lives or huge portions of their lives unaware that they even have it.

So stop posting this arrogant bullshit, getting angry that anybody else would suspect having problems when they don't have tiny hairless balls. It isn't that simple.
>>
>>35307192
STOP TELLING EVERYONE YOU HAVE IT THEN!
You posted the pic, everyone told you that you most likely don't have it and you went full defense mode, trying to justify your delusions, derailing this thread. Get yourself checked but from what we've seen and what you've said there is no reason to believe that you have it. You have no symptoms whatsoever besides being "lethargic" (which would propably apply to 90% of people on this board).
>>
>>35304172
I'm pretty sure I have it.
I'm gonna transition at some point though, so maybe my wide hips won't be so bad. My shoulders are kinda broad though.
As some other anon said earlier, the pubic hair pattern sort of confirmed it to me.
>>
>>35306634
>>35306694
it's actually normal for your hips to be a little wider than your ribcage. it's the shoulders that are supposed to be wider
>>
>>35304844
Can confirm hungpleb too, with 185 cm I was almost the shortest in class.
>>
>>35307489
>it's actually normal for your hips to be a little wider than your ribcage. it's the shoulders that are supposed to be wider
this, as has been said numerous times before in this thread.
Have you guys never seen an average man before?
>>
>>35306424
the most retarded thing:

my test levels are above average, i got tested because i didn't understand shit not adding up.

I don't look anything like my father either who is basically a masculine chad (he's my biological father i know for a fact)

my life is just a meme kek
>>
>>35307537
>>35304844
this is objectively not true
I'm from hungary, and there isn't really a hungarian type. You see blonde and tall aryans as well as 160 cm tall spic+mongolian looking semi shitskins with hungarian names and families.
I'm 173 cm tall and I was pretty short in school but by far not the shortest person especially if we count girls
>>
>>35304639
it's the chemicals in food, plastics, etc. some people are lucky enough to not get too affected but many get fucked up, some more than others.
>>
>>35304639
>>35307627
this
did you get your karyotype tested or your testosterone?
you can not have ks and still have low test.
>>
>>35304639
>>35307685
aditionally you might also have had low test during puberty (fucking up your bodily development) with your levels normalizing after, in which case plastic surgery is the only option for fixing that shit.
>>
>>35307537
Hungarian here. How could you not have killed yourself? I'm a 195cm manlet and I'm a kissless virgin because I'm too short. No girls here will even look at anyone below 210cm.
>>
>>35307752
>195cm manlet
holy kek
>>
desu that was my body shape before i started working out and doing cardio and boxing and shit, i still have the long arms, small dick and stuff but my pubic hair and chest seem to be normal. This could be because i'm asian tho ahahha
>>
>>35307752
I'm not that weak, I practice my archery skills and one day I'll just go out and shoot for the tallest ones, I'll fix this for everyone!
>>
>>35307685
>>35307741
I did have a delayed puberty / hormonal imbalance but I got some test injections to level shit out, my test levels are now above average but my body is still fucked.

In the sense that I weigh 70kg but if i take my shirt off i look fat because of proportions + i have gyno tits, funny prank of a life

Is there literally anything I can do to counteract gyno / looking fat in the stomach while only weighing 70kg? I guess working out would be obvious for the stomach but i'm not sure how much effect it'd have
>>
>>35307826
stretch the skin on the stomach, if it's stretchy it's loose skin and it's probably time to build a little ab muscles,i'f it's not try doing more situps and skipping/jogging man, hope this works out for you
>>
>>35307886
it's not stretchy really, it just looks fat, like i have a big stomach but i weigh nothing and i have skinny legs / arms, it's really fucking peculiar

moreover though, you wouldn't think i'm fat at all unless i took my shirt off, i don't know how to explain it, my body is fucked up
>>
>>35304172
Pretty sure I have this. I have long arms and legs and I'm 6'0 tall. My nuts definitely aren't normal sized but I read dudes with Klinefelter have balls the size of raisins. My dick is 7 inches long but my balls definitely aren't that small
>>
>>35307911
your best bet is to get somewhat buff (look up bulking diets), so you gain weight all around, then do a lot of cardio and hopefully your muscles will give you a more even look after you go back to the same bodyfat% you are now
>>
>>35307985
Yeah, I think I need to do this, I don't have much muscle so I'm sure this would help.

I'm thinking about getting surgery for my gyno might see if there's anything they can do with the stomach too in the case it is just excess skin.
>>
>>35307911
I personally think you can make any body type work for you if you try hard enough. It could be that the stomach itself is big and not the belly fat surrounding it. Can you eat a lot? If yes then try eating lesser and lesser and your stomach will shrink in size. Alternatively you could start working out the arms and legs to even things out?
>>
>>35308040
I don't eat a lot / can't eat a lot, never really had a big appetite and I certainly don't eat much or over indulge.

I'd post pictures here but i'm too self conscious and someone might recognize me
>>
>>35307970
>I read dudes with Klinefelter have balls the size of raisins
this is certainly not the usual case
What do your hips and body hair look like?
From what you wrote you just seem like a normal lanky guy and your dick size indicates good test levels.
>>
>>35308081
>>35308040
Ah fuck it, I'll post some examples, so this is what shirted looks like, I don't look fat right?

I took this picture 30 seconds ago btw
>>
>>35308091
>this is certainly not the usual case
How big are their balls usually? Hips do look a little wide but nothing like the example pics posted earlier. I forgot to mention I have gyno as well
>>
>>35306852
it was me andnon it was me
>>
>>35308218
>wanted to post the off pic
>thread is dead
>>
>>35304844
lmao, i went to hungary and everyone was shorter than me, i am 177 too
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.