[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't white people take jokes very well? I swear, just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: scared-boy-donkey.jpg (119KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
scared-boy-donkey.jpg
119KB, 1400x1050px
Why can't white people take jokes very well?

I swear, just one thing about their them or their whiteness, and you're about to find out whether they're a school shooter or not.

Pic related, a white person's typical reaction to jokes.
>>
we suck
>>
Because you guys can't tell funny jokes.
>>
>>35304171
Because they're white lmao
>>
Go call a black person a nigger, they won't be laughing and cheerful.
>>
File: CXZ34vKW8AA8TdM.jpg large.jpg (110KB, 750x579px) Image search: [Google]
CXZ34vKW8AA8TdM.jpg large.jpg
110KB, 750x579px
they're the most entitled egotistical faggot around

it's such an observable phenomenon it's called 'white fragility'
>>
>>35304171
Do you laugh working at your job?
>>
>>35304171
>Be me
>Go to mixer on the first day of university
>Get drunk
>Meet a black guy
>Start laughing and joking with him
>He's cracking wise about whitey
>Some of its a bit close to the bone
>Think "this guy seems pretty chill"
>Off handedly mention something about him stealing my bike
>"THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY? GET THE FUCK OUTA MY FACE"
>His anger makes me laugh more
>Call him thin skinned and walk off

I almost got into quite a bit of shit because of that, luckily "muh mental illness made me do it" is a valid excuse.

Just leaves us with the question: why can't blacks take a joke?
>>
>>35304171
I thought the niggers all being dumb was a meme but I guess its true since you cant figure this out.

White people cant make jokes around black people or any non-whites for that matter because the moment we laugh at a slightly racist joke you make or say something distasteful for comedic effect, we are all of a sudden Hitler incarnate and we need to get hung.
>>
>>35304356
Because of their inferiority complex. We all know they're inferior, that's why black comedians aren't self deprecating like white comedians. It evokes sympathy, not laughter.
>>
>>35304171

Niggers and spics are actually the most intolerant when it comes to jokes. Say something wrong and they'll get their street homies to shoot you
>>
>500 black supremacist threads on all boards every hour everyday

But why you mad doe
>>
File: kaczynski.png (11KB, 313x188px) Image search: [Google]
kaczynski.png
11KB, 313x188px
I don't mind jokes about white people. I do mind it when people make jokes about white people, but then throw a hissy fit if you make fun of their group too. In which case I'm just going to call you a stupid cunt and go on with my day.

I mean seriously, I have a mexican friend who goes on about all this stupid shit people do under the pretense of their culture such as the retarded shit men will do to keep up their MACHISMO. They can pull shit out of their ass about white people, but if I ever make a joke using the shit they go on about they have a tantrum.
>>
>>35304391
I forgot about that old saying, "It's funny because it's false"
White comedians are self deprecating because they don't live interesting lives
When comedians aren't self deprecating it's usually because they can make fun of their surroundings, black comedians do this easily because their surroundings are usually shit
Who the hell would laugh at jokes about growing up in a really nice neighborhood where everyone was generally really nice to each other if there wasn't any friction about it?

Or maybe your retarded theory is right and there's some sort of genetic social thing instead of economic social
>>
White people take it personally because they (we) feel that being white makes you somehow superior.
>>
>black people jokes: usually a racist comment about whites, or something gang or drug related
>white people jokes: anything
>black peope say racist shit
>perfectly okay
>white person say racist shit
>all hell breaks loose
Maybe tell better, more cultured jokes instead of "muh cracker" and drug jokes, nigger.
>>
>>35304418
You mad, wite boi?
Loll
>>
>>35304171
Are you kidding me ? Whites actually are the only ones who can take racial jokes.
>>
Shitpost #9
>>
>>35304430
You just created a whole scenario in your head about surroundings and economics that had nothing to do with the fact the black community is touchy as fuck.
Yes, human misery is the base for all comedy but you don't need to be "a menace to south central "

The fuck outta here, self deprecating black comedy is literally all the fucking same:
> the hood
> niggas
> cops
> white people

Repeat. As others has said, you're incredibly touchy.
Just ask Michael Richards nig nog.
>>
Well, at least on 4chan it's because whites are attacked, dehumanized, and humiliated 24/7 on all the big boards. Even on /neo nazi/ 50% of the threads are attacking white people, saying we deserve to die, that white women deserve to get raped by non-whites, etc etc etc

sage goes in the options field
>>
>>35304545
Look at this thread. You're just proving OP's point.
>>
>>35304632
>OP makes a retarded point
>People point out it's retarded
>"hahaha see ur just proving him right"

Such a worthless argument.
>>
File: 1474413295935.jpg (65KB, 389x694px) Image search: [Google]
1474413295935.jpg
65KB, 389x694px
>>35304580
Holy shit! This is either b8 or the best chimp out I've seen all day.
>>
>>35304652
A strange thing about 4chan is that all the races are treated like shit. It's kind of an equality of "hatred." You have "nigger hating threads" and you have threads to shit all over whites. I personally have seen more anti white threads on the various boards, except maybe /pol/.
>>
>>35304356
In my experience a lot of blacks can't take a joke. You can't even say nigga around them.
>>
>>35304377
I'm middle eastern. My friends and I make really horrible jokes about that stuff. It's a good time.
>>
>>35304171
>says nigger
>unintelligible monkey screeches
>>
>>35304391
That's not what an inferior complex is, Anon.
>>
>>35304171
Whites have large egos while blacks have inferiority complexes. Be one of those and have neither and you can have some pretty good banter
>>
Black comedians only joke about black people and the way the live, so basically just take the piss out of themselves. It's not great content and very boring.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.