[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dad is so fucking annoying. I just want them to be GONE >trying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3174.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3174.png
10KB, 216x233px
My dad is so fucking annoying. I just want them to be GONE

>trying to take shit
>run shower because my parents are always standing outside the door no matter what I do
>he fucking comes in the bathroom with the shower running
>oh what I didn't know you were in here hur dur
>fapping
>he blantaley just walks in my room
>oh I was just seeing what you were doing hur dur
>he constantly opens my door without asking just to see if I'm there no matter what even though I never leave
>try having convo with cutie on phone at 8 am
>he walks by 800 times and I fucking hate when they are near me because they get in my business
>durr durrrrrr who are you talking to durrrr
>walks in unannounced everywhere
>walks up and down the stairs farting and burping
>hear him grunting farting and burping everywhere he goes
>he literally follows me around the house 24/7 invading my privacy

FUCK OFF
>>
>>35303769
>tfw no dad problems because he walked out on and disowned me

h-hah
>>
>>35303781
You lucky fucking cock sucker
>>
>>35303769
I think your dad has a crush on you
>>
>>35303811
I was literally just wondering if he's gay for me it's so god damn creepy he just follows me around all day and tried walking in on me fapping like on purpose
>>
>>35303769
why do you live at home? move out and never talk to them again.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 500x509px
>>35303769
I wouldn't know what it feels like to have a dad. Good luck dealing with him my dude.
>>
>>35303826
Its fucking hard as fuck when you have some fucker breathing heavily and farting right outside your door 24/7 and then having some bald fat guy walk into your room while you fap 24/7

It just makes me want to die so bad
>>
>>35303769
move the fuck out you piece of fuck. it is his home. he should be the one complaining about an autistic piece of shit son that won't do anything with his life.
>>
Why don't you tell your dad to stop annoying you then?
>>
>not having locks on your doors
what is this the 1800s?
>>
>>35303910
this
op is a beta retard
>>
>>35303833
Give him your boipucci
>>
>>35303956
I started to lock my door whenever he is home didn't know it was so bad I have to do it just to shit and shower now
>>
>>35303833
>bald
baldness is hereditary. haha you cuck you don't even stand a chance :D
>>
>>35303769
Try putting shit in the way of the door (towel, heavy objects, anything that'll make it hard to open) and saying "yeah?" ,or whatever the second he pushes on the door.
>>
File: 1487324379228.jpg (46KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1487324379228.jpg
46KB, 396x382px
>>35303769
Let your dad fuck your boipucci
>>
>>35303986
Fuck off idiot, OPs dad just wants to fuck. Whats wrong with that
>>
>>35303984
We'll that fucking sucks balls. Both my grandparents had hair and all my uncles do.
>>
>>35304045
lel shut up cue ball
>>
>>35303769
>try having convo with cutie on phone at 8 am
>all of the rest of that post
Underage normie needs to get b&.
>>
>>35304045
>having less hair than your grampa
oh my.
>>
>>35303769

my parents dont knock either. they just burst in without any notice. i dont fap unless theyre out of the house. moving out would solve the problem but im not going through all that hassle and expenditure just to fap more often.
>>
>>35304071
>moving out would solve the problem but im not going through all that hassle
are you kidding me? why would you want to live with your parents like some kind of ultracuck?
>>
>>35303769
Maybe he's trying to make dad-son connection with you. Every dad longs for one. My dad is almost the same, and i'm almost the same as you even though i'm more pathetic than you. I feel bad sometimes, that i can't be the good son he expects me to be. Luckily i have brothers that are more attached to him, so he doesn't really miss on dad-son connection.
>>
>my dad treats me like subhuman garbage my whole childhood
>finally say fuck him and go and get my own life
>move to a new city with my dream job
>father says I will never make it, that I am a dumb ass for trying to make this career move
>I succeed in getting the job
>now he goes around bragging to everyone as though he was some proud supportive parents
>texts me almost daily saying "call me sometime" and begging me to answer with news about my life (I don't)

I kind of hate him desu.
>>
>>35304088
>Want something to eat
Bang stick on the floor
>Want something to drink
Bang stick on the floor

Face it my life is better I get everything for free
>>
>>35304088

its a pretty comfy existence except for the barging-in part. saving money on rent and eating food my parents cook. i dont have any friends or hobbies, why would i want to move out?
>>
>>35303984
You go bald from your mothers side you autist.
>>
>>35304145

>>texts me almost daily saying "call me sometime" and begging me to answer with news about my life (I don't)

thats a sad situation. is he worth giving another chance?
>>
>>35304239
He taught me to be a beta male. I have to distance myself from him because he is weak. I've spent my whole life digging myself out of the hole my upbringing put me in.

When I asked him what does it mean to be a man he said "It's more important that you be a good PERSON."
>>
>>35304209

ive heard people say this but me and my twin brother both are going bald exactly like our father, the exact same pattern and everything. while my mothers father kept his hair til his 60s.
>>
>>35304264
fuck rekindling with your dad man if he didnt support you and now he wants a piece of your success
>>
>>35304271
There's a lot of male celebrities who aren't bald and had bald dad's it's weird

My cousins have a bald dad and I shit you not all 3 of them have fucking perfect heads of hair and 2 of them are in their mid twenties
>>
>>35304264

>"It's more important that you be a good PERSON."

my father is an evangelical christian fundamentalist. i dont ask his advice cause i know hed just tell me to pray or say something about jesus. im an agnostic atheist so it makes things awkward.
>>
>>35304305
I'm sure the celebs can afford some neat-o hair stuff to keep their hair growing
>>
>>35304346
Anyone can order those meds off the internet
>>
File: IMG_3237.jpg (157KB, 560x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3237.jpg
157KB, 560x320px
>>35304346
Nah man drake had a dad that's balder than fuck and he literally has maintained the same hairline for life
>>
>>35304378

drake would look hilarious bald.
>>
File: IMG_0833.jpg (52KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0833.jpg
52KB, 535x577px
>oldest of seven kids
>just turned 22 the other day
>the rest are 4-20 years old
>dad works a shitty warehouse job
>mom has never had a job
>live in fucking expensive af NJ
>parents have fucked up/non-existent credit
>their financial problems become mine because they ask me for money all the time
>can't say no because no friends/gf to move out and share an apartment with
>trapped paying for their car insurance and rent and cable bills because I can't afford the alternative
>dad yells all the time about how lazy I am and how much of a slob I am
>ex. paid the $1600 rent last month and paid for his $460 tow and car repair when his car started leaking oil two weeks ago
>have never had the balls to say no over the last 2 years
>have """lent""" him over $15,000 during that time
>no savings to my name because of being a beta cuck and giving parents money when they ask
>can't say no because I'll get kicked out for "not helping"
>cant get kicked out because can't afford a security deposit/rent on an apartment in addition to my own bills

It'll get better eventually, r-right?
>>
>>35304544
save up some money in secrecy?
>>
He's sending you a message. You're living under HIS roof. Everything in that house belongs to HIM. He's just letting you use it. He's telling you to either treat that with respect or get out.
>>
>>35305836
I'll feel bad for my little siblings if shit hits the fan financially for my parents and I'm holding money for myself. They didn't do anything to deserve it
>>
>>35303781

t. Jamsl
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.