[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl messages me >reply and start talking >she basically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (353KB, 484x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353KB, 484x527px
>girl messages me
>reply and start talking
>she basically leaves after 5 min
>get pissed and start ignoring her
>3 days leter she messages me again
>we start talking
>she leaves again

What the fuck is the problem with them? Do women really crave attention THAT much that they do stuff like this just so they can tell themselves "oh good he wants to talk to me" and feel better about themselves?
>>
>>35303663
Yes, youre a go to man. Whenever she feels like it she'll waste her time on you. Cut contact, dont be used by her like some kind of sponge
>>
File: MUNSLBq.jpg (63KB, 1170x923px) Image search: [Google]
MUNSLBq.jpg
63KB, 1170x923px
>girl messages me
>reply and start talking
>she basically leaves after 5 min
>get pissed and start ignoring her
>she blocks me the next day
>>
>>35303663
Women don't have the same vision of social relationships that men have. They have so many options that you represent nothing special for them; talking or not talking to you is the same non-important thing in their mind.
That's why I know girls that don't reply to messages because they are "too lazy to have a conversation". You're just on in a hundred other social interactions they can't be bothered to care about
>>
File: 1482450906169.jpg (53KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
1482450906169.jpg
53KB, 800x530px
>>35303821
This is the truth, and it's such a hard one. Even though I know this is true I can't help but fantasize about a gf.
>tfw helpless romantic who will never experience romance
>>
>>35303663
She's got something like a list in her mind. A list of social contacts, ordered by priority and entertainment.
You're at the bottom of the list. If everyone else is busy, she'll use you for social entertainment.

That's the just the way modern woman has been raised. To be the ultimate consumer. All things are to be used and then discarded. This is good for business but bad for humanity.
>>
>>35303855
Romance is a spook anyway. Without mind-reading technology, romantic relationships are no better than religious faith.
You're simply projecting a projection of someone's reality into your own mental concepts through your sensible experience. It means nothing more (or less) than praying to God for betterment in your life.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.