[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why misogyny, and not misanthropy? Why only hate the other half

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1334383759415.jpg (161KB, 534x540px) Image search: [Google]
1334383759415.jpg
161KB, 534x540px
Why misogyny, and not misanthropy? Why only hate the other half of the population, when they are all such wastes? I think it makes you guys look dumb and colloquial to only hate the other guys, and not your own group. Like a negroid tribe who thinks the neighbouring negroid tribe is the devil, when realistically, both negroid tribes are a bunch of idiots.
>>
>>35303222
Because I have male friends. In the past even those who bullied me, stopped, when they get to know me. But all my life I was invisible to girls. I wasn't even worth a "hi". Guys actually give a fuck and put some effort. I refuse to chase after girls only to have a chance of not being treated like a subhuman.
>>
>>35304168
>I have male friends
NORMIE GIT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35303222
Because men, at the very least, acknowledge the concept of loyalty. This sets them apart from females.
>>
I am a misanthrope.
Everyone is sociopathic evil violent sadist trash, regardless of gender, race, age, or orientation.
Humans are mutant apes with small brains, that they don't even know how to use.
Humans are a crime against nature, we're the worst type of parasites on this planet, and I can't fucking wait until we go extinct.
>>
>>35304193
And what have you done that's loyal big boy? Hmm?
>>
>>35304168
Opposite experience here. Mostly had female friends. Guys always bullied me.
>>
>>35304186
I'm 25 khv
>>
A have maybe 2 people who prevent me from being full-fletched misanthrope. But i am not sure weither or not they would be loyal to me if i had a bad time and i was unavailable.
I have a deep hatred for everybody else and i would not give a shit if they would not exist anymore. All they do in life, all their motivations are centered around squirting seed into a womb to shit out another useless hariless ape.
And no i do not hate them for the vegan/ hippie reasons because they destroy the environment. I hate them because they are so basic and boring
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.