[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't fall for the "fembot" meme, they only want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
Don't fall for the "fembot" meme, they only want you to make their fake "depression" feel better but when you're feeling anything they don't give a shit. Why would they? They have 1000 other orbiters buying them games etc

Don't delude yourself into thinking any of them care about you when they've literally got hundereds of other men begging to talk to them. Find a women irl, worshipped "fembots" on here have far bigger egos than normal women in the real world.
>>
>>35302259
I don't have any orbiters at all, and my social anxiety is too bad to talk to anyone except on an anonymous image board, you sound pretty bitter. Try talking to some?
>>
>>35302868

>I don't have any orbiters

You mean the ones that don't grab your attention hehe
>>
>>35302991
As in, I have no friends, I never give out internet contacts, I live alone and work night shifts and order everything online so I never have to see people.
>>
>>35303014
That's the life, desu. I always preferred to be alone my entire life and never understood the appeal of spending time with people. I dunno if I just have the 'tism or what, but it feels pretty good to genuinely not give a shit about the things everyone else on here whines about so much.
>>
A roastie is a roastie. Just because you like a roastie, doesn't mean she's not a roastie.
>>
>>35302259
Serves you right for trusting a roastie. Women will never consider your feelings. Trust me, I have learnt it the hard way, hard the worst of bitching, always offered my support and best advice and they all eventually got bored and left for some other orbiter. I never skype with females now, women have no emotions or any interest for anything that doesn't benefit them.
Women are non-human.
>>
The dark truth is you can never be in a happy relationship if one or both of you have emotional issues. The dream of two unhappy people coming together and completing each other is just that. A dream.

If a woman leaves you for somebody else, its because she wasn't happy with you. If she has her own emotional issues she won't be happy anywhere else either.
>>
File: 1474335078209.jpg (65KB, 634x382px) Image search: [Google]
1474335078209.jpg
65KB, 634x382px
>>35303487
I've always suspected this. I tried to start a relationship with an emotionally unstable ftm guy because we thought that we could unmess each other up as fellow outcasts. It was not a success. On the other hand r9k itself used to be a somewhat successful collective version.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.