[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw depressed normie >dont fit in with normies >think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: kennedy.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
kennedy.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
tfw depressed normie

>dont fit in with normies
>think actual robots are disgusting wastes

where are my people
>>
>>35302010
>depressed normie

Can't you just get a girlfriend to solve all your problems?
>>
File: fookit.gif (1MB, 200x137px) Image search: [Google]
fookit.gif
1MB, 200x137px
>>35302010
>tfw well acclimated normalfag
You have no ppls opie
>>
>>35302024
i can barely get out of bed without feelign like im suffocating
>>
>>35302075
That's not very normal you weirdo.
>>
>>35302086
better than some of the delusional degenerates i see posting on here
>>
>>35302010
well you clearly dont think we're worthy enough for you so just fuck off to /r/depression/ normalfag
>>
File: 1482088443263.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1482088443263.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>he calls himself ""depressed""
>>
>>35302075
it's because you're a pathetic piece of shit, you really should just get laid.
>>
>>35302010
well you clearly dont think we're worthy enough for you so just piss off to /r/depression/ normalfag
>>
Hello my normie-not-normie friend
>>
Your people are probably the creatives, musicians/artists/writers and so on. I'm 25, went from unwell depressed loser to somewhat depressed 'normal' person but I still don't fit in with the super norms, not because I'm not cool enough but because I just don't think like they do. There are so many cool cyborg/failed normie types doing creative stuff, since the urge to create often comes with shitty or traumatic life experiences, but they're also not just useless consumers of media like many bots are.
>>
>>35302010
you're a cyborg obviously you fit in between
>>
File: 1472230692069.png (370KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
1472230692069.png
370KB, 850x478px
>>35302010
pack a day normo with a gf, college education, but crippling depression.

0 friends: normies are trapped in highschool mentality and robots perpetually re-define themselves as whatever normies don't do. Kind of a country club for virgins with the added weight of irreconcilable ineptitude for everything basic in life
>>
>>35302351
when im functioning im the perfect normie, usually a high-functioning leader of normies (because most normies are dumb as bricks)

but im in big trouble now r9k
>>
>>35302010
reddit.com/r/depression
>>
>>35302010
>think actual robots are disgusting wastes

Anyone who isn't a total moron believes this
>>
inside job
>>
>>35302010
If you're a depressed normie, you're either not depressed or you're not a normie.
>>
I used to be I guess. haven't felt happy since I was like 13, I tried working out, eating well, dating, but none of it ever really made me feel good and I always felt like I was just going through the motions. I'm certainly not a normie anymore, I live in a small studio apartment and work manual labor and haven't had any social contacts outside of work in more than 5 years. I've always had suicidal ideation but never any real intent, but lately it's just been getting worse.
>>
>>35302010
You are not depressed every normie gets stressed sometimes now get your bitch fucking ass to reddit before I shit on you face you cuckshit nigger
>>
>>35302267
>hurr u can only be depressed if u live with mommy and have no sexy experience like me
>>
KEK

Just testing this out really senpai.
>>
>>35302306
>he considers himself "smart but lazy"
>he creates """""art"""""
>he's too profound and woke (read: euphoric) too fit in with normies
I really, REALLY hope for you that you're actually 17 and just pretending to be 25
>>
>>35305018
Honestly I'm more inclined to believe that someone who outwardly has a good life but claims to be suffering inwardly has a legitimate case of depression than someone who just refuses to ever try to do anything to better themselves.
>>
>>35302010
reddit at r/forever alone or other depression based subleddits

enjoy
>>
>>35302010
Not here fuck off to /b normalscum
>>
>>35305141
I agree completely, I've experienced both cases and once you actually b urself and get a job and your own place, real depression is much worse.
>>
File: 1336791571818.jpg (95KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
1336791571818.jpg
95KB, 313x313px
>>35302010
You don't have anyone. You have no people. Community and belonging are a lie. You belong to yourself and yourself alone. Normies may think they have friends, but they are wrong and they are weak.

Robots take the easy path of commiseration and believe some commonality of shared experiences brings them closer together. They are weak. You have yourself. This world doesn't own you. Do what you will. Soon we're going to die.
>>
In a concentration camp hopely. You think you're above us but you're worse, since you've deluded yourself into thinking you're not scum.
>>
>>35305330
>An actual 100% truth bomb

Neat.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.