[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an Asian guy who just got a white girlfriend anything. >inb4

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Ask an Asian guy who just got a white girlfriend anything.

>inb4 cuck
>inb4 r/asianmas

Just an average Asian guy with a white girlfriend.
>>
willy dimensions?
>>
>wasting your ascended chink genes on some white whore
s.m.h.
>>
File: 1488269937262.jpg (56KB, 402x413px) Image search: [Google]
1488269937262.jpg
56KB, 402x413px
>>35301976
Teacheme ur ways master
>>
>>35301976
How would you rate yourselves out of 10?

And if you're comfortable, can you post a pic for us?
>>
Is she a weeaboo?
>>
Thanks for leaving the cute asian girls to me loser :P
>>
>>35302012
We can all be friends. Whites and Asians have many similarities. The world would be a much lonelier place if it was only Whites or Asians.

>>35302028
Well what do you need help with. I can give you some advice if you want. Are you Asian yourself?

>>35302099
Won't post pic but I'm probably a 7.
I'm tall for an Asian (6ft) but I'm not a gym freak like most Asian chads. I have a nice smile and a full set of hair which helps but mostly I have a lot of interests (outside of playing video games) so that doesn't make me boring.
>>
>>35302129
Nope. She's a regular white girl.

>>35302135
No problem.
>>
How big is your pee pee OP?
>>
>>35302149
Do you honestly prefer white girls over superior asian women?

enjoy getting cucked sooner or later
>>
>>35302163
I'm 15 centimeters

>>35302166
Yep. I grew up with whites and Asian girls and I think they are about the same. If you live in the US or Canada, the Asians you meet are probably white washed. Your chances of getting cucked are probably similar.

I have thought about getting cucked though and what I can do to prevent it. I honestly realized that there is nothing you can do short of being completely paranoid all the time. So my solution is not to fall head over heels for her and stay grounded so that if it does happen, it doesn't affect me as badly as it might otherwise.
>>
>>35301976
>Ask an Asian guy who just got a white girlfriend
What's the point of going interracial when asians are better anyway?
>>
>>35302207
Hey man. I don't get to pick and choose who I get to date like Chads. I get what I'm lucky enough to find.

I've liked Asian girls in the past and they are probably worse than white girls when it comes to being slutty.

They like white guys so bonus for you I guess.
>>
How did u get one
What is the basic quality she want from u asian master
>>
>>35302335
I've had two in the past. So this isn't something completely new to me.

You should pick and choose who you approach. She's not a 10/10 bombshell Stacy. The type of people I approach are those who are interested in their school work. But I'm playing to my strength because I happen to know a lot about all sorts of fields even though I'm studying to be an engineer myself. I can talk about whatever it is she is studying and we can relate to each and we can learn from each other. We can see that we are both genuine persons and from then on its just a bit of luck.

I try to keep on top of my hygiene and for me that meant clearing up my acne but I still get break outs every now and then but confidence and not being so insecure does go a long way. A lot more important things in the world than my zit or whatever insecurity.

But if you like sports then maybe approach sporty girls. We play to our strengths. I don't think most people should approach girls with the strategy of winning them over with looks.
>>
>>35301976
Kill yourself Spencer
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.