[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some /things you enjoy doing by yourself/? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (17KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 620x330px
What are some /things you enjoy doing by yourself/? I'm extremely lonely and I'm looking for something to do that would cheer me up a bit.
>>
>>35301315
Jacking off
Duh
>>
vape. vape while you jack off. vape while you jack off to a picture of yourself.
>>
I do everything by myself because I greatly love being alone and depending on others and watching them fail pisses me off to no end.
>>
Fishing, kayaking, kayak fishing.
>>
>>35301315
Painting pretty pictures of pretty flowers or pretty sunsets. Or killing stray cats
>>
>>35301315
Learn an instrument, if you get past the initial tedium and start enjoying it, you can pour a lot of hours into it. Also maybe a grill will talk to you for once.
>>
I just sit in my car and smoke for hours. It's comfy till people walk by and stare like I'm a creep/crim casing the place. Also the cost of this habit isn't comfy.
>>
>>35301315
Watching anime, making music, playing video games and taking a walk through the city.
>>
Get a brain dead job put on music and call it quits for like 9 hours that with I do. I like the money and if I don't do it I'll probably just think about how lonely i am.
>>
>>35301418
Are you me? I love doing that
>>
I like to ride my bike a lot. It gives me an excuse to get some exercise and to pretend I actually have stuff to do.
>>
Many things, way more than the things I enjoy doing with other people
>>
>>35301491
It's pretty good. I get anxious about dying from smoking so I can't fully enjoy it.
>>
>>35301347
Me as well. Dealing with other people is annoying.
>>
>>35301386
as someone who plays an instrument its kinda funny that there is an untold truth behind it and that it doesnt really take away from anything. music is fun and all but it really isnt that big of a cure for anything
>>
>>35301336
drinking senpai, what else would i do
>>
>>35301315
I enjoy astronomy. Sadly I've lost my telescope and I'm a beginner at it, but it's pretty comfy.
>take telescope to cliff near the sea, or out in the middle of nowhere on a clear night
>set up telescope and lawn chair, obersving the environment in solitude while your taking a break from using the telescope
>crack open your drink of choice and a cup noodle and chill
>look for constellations, and try and take pictures of Jupiter's moons, or Saturn's rings.
>look for faint patches of galaxies in the night sky when it's very dark
>know that all the Chads and Stacies you despise are nothing more than mere atoms compared to the unimaginable size of the universe
>head back home when you feel like it
Sucks that I'm scared of the dark. Otherwise, I'd have the balls to buy a new telescope and travel somewhere really remote at night. The beauty of the night sky is what makes it worth it, but the peace and quiet to reflect on your life, or to daydream about what you want to do are just added bonuses
>>
>>35301315
>What are some /things you enjoy doing by yourself/?
Lifting
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.