[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ate 3500 calories in donuts today, plus fast food and dinner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1451207778773.jpg (143KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1451207778773.jpg
143KB, 500x485px
I ate 3500 calories in donuts today, plus fast food and dinner at home
I'm planning to kill myself in exactly six days from now
ask me anything I guess
>>
File: treason.png (652KB, 611x625px) Image search: [Google]
treason.png
652KB, 611x625px
>>35301111
Can you live stream your suicide for us sadistic people to watch and enjoy?
>>
>>35301111
Why didn't you eat more if you're going to kys anyway?
>>
>>35301152
I'd like to, I think about it sometimes, but I don't know if I'll be able to.
I'm planning to hang myself on the back porch when no one's home, so I could probably set up my computer there for the event.
>>
>>35301169
I am actually full for today
Being depressed really ruins your appetite.
>>
>>35301111
What other foods do you plan on eating before? Is there anything so tasty that would make you reconsider suicide?

I also ate an unnecessary amount of food today, I feel fat.

>Bag of Cheetos
>Bag of Sour Cream and Onion Ruffles
>Packet of Sour Patch kids
>Medium Pizza
>Entire white chocolate
>Two little Chocolate bars
>>
>>35301246
I'll probably order pizza on the day of, since no one will be home. I'll stuff myself with it right before I go. Although, I might go to a nice restaurant and order some seafood dish to go, that would be a nice last meal.
No, there is no food so good to make me reconsider suicide, unless there's some magic dish that makes all your mental, emotional, and financial problems go away.
>>
>>35301282
Why don't you just buy all the hookers and cocaine you can before you go?
>>
>>35301282
But think of all the foods you haven't tried yet? Still, food might be one of life's greatest pleasures, but it can't fix all our problems.
>>
>>35301734
I don't have enough money for any hookers or cocaine. I will be purchasing some rope which I assume will cost about $15 for enough to hang, after which I can buy maybe $20 in food before I'm totally broke and then it will be easy to hang myself, because I'll have nothing after that.
>>
>>35301813
Wannah tell me a bedtime story? As short or as long as you want.
>>
>>35301994
I could type this out, but I won't, I'll just link it.
It's one of my favorite short stories to read.

http://engl210-deykute.wikispaces.umb.edu/file/view/omelas.pdf
>>
I don't want you to kill yourself
>>
>>35302096
Thanks for the story anon, kind of gloomy though... Bedtime stories typically have warm endings. Nevertheless I liked it. Do you relate to the story, anon?
>>
File: tumblr_o9nlhgkQDc1r2g7mto1_500.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9nlhgkQDc1r2g7mto1_500.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>35301111
Let me guess, you made this thread looking for attention and self gratification?
I'm going to guess again that you've been doing childish, selfish shit like this your entire life.

I'm not going to give you my reasons to live that I worked for. Drink some water fatass and go to bed early, otherwise kys lazy cunt
>>
>>35301813
>I don't have enough money for any hookers or cocaine.
GoFundMe for suicidal anons when?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.