[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'm coming down off a lot of drugs I'm freaking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1480052299284.jpg (73KB, 600x692px) Image search: [Google]
1480052299284.jpg
73KB, 600x692px
Guys I'm coming down off a lot of drugs
I'm freaking the fuck out I'm about to hang myself
Somone talk to me please
>>
eyyyyy whats up op describe your night
>>
calm down nigger! you'll be ok!
>>
>>35300988
Get a dog. They're cute and they're great companions.
>>
File: 1422461182257.gif (411KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1422461182257.gif
411KB, 499x281px
hello op

Was everything at least fun before you reached this stage?
>>
File: 1464829219294.jpg (54KB, 618x619px) Image search: [Google]
1464829219294.jpg
54KB, 618x619px
Yeah man. Adderall, then a shitload of weed, then a point of Molly and a half handle of vodka, and a couple lines of coke somewhere along the way

I'm coming down and I feel awful though
>>
>>35301035
the coke is what fucked you up famalam
>>
>>35300988
Please do it, that'll be one less degenerate junkie on my board.
>>
Hey man you'll be fine, try to hide anything that you'd be able to hurt yourself with. Take a nice hot shower and generally do anything that calms you
>>
What's up op? What drugs did you take?
>>
>>35303153
Ok I see you mentioned already. Yeah it's the coke and Molly that makes you feel terrible. Anyway nothing much you can do to feel better immediately. Just remember you will feel much normal in few hours. Put on some good music and get cozy on your bed. Drink some water and browse the webs. It's gonna be fine.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.