[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was at the store a couple of minutes ago and it hit me. >I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1438912220450.jpg (23KB, 600x238px)
1438912220450.jpg
23KB, 600x238px
I was at the store a couple of minutes ago and it hit me.

>I will probably never go to the supermarket with a girl.
>There will be no comfy isle browsing while holding hand and sharing kisses here and there.
>There will be no jelly customers wanting us dead because of our love.
>There will be no hand in hand walking back to our car after we finish buying our stuff.

Any other feels like this?
>>
Sometimes, yeah.
blox.
>>
>>35300184
My gf hates when i come with her to the supermarket as I'm always like "do we really need this" or "this stuff is so bad for you" or "you can buy that if you want but I wont have any"

Writing that out actually made me feel bad and like an asshole so thanks OP for the wake-up call
>>
Going grocery shopping with a women is boring and annoying. You fucking nu male cucks are seriously getting more and more pathetic.
>>
>>35300362
I wouldn't know since I never had a gf.
>>
>>35300184
I get that lonely feel every so often, but for the most part I have accepted the fact that I will be alone forever. it was hard to accept at first, but through various methods of escapism I think I can handle it
>>
>>35300392
Then there's your problem, having a gf is not some magical experience. Go find yourself a gf and report back.
>>
>>35300593
Wrong. My life changed when I got a gf. Every experience with her in the paat 6 years is like a magical fairytale.grocery shopping with a gf is amazing and just like you would expect OP.
>>
>>35300593
It's so easy to get a gf, Just go out and pick one from the market. :^)
>>
>>35300184
I've done this a few times with my gf and it's nice but you romanticize it a little too much. Like what you said was true, but going shopping at a convenience store isn't the kind of you should want to be cherishing. Something better would be like going to the zoo or going to the ostrich festival in a few days because that's what we're doing :3333

oh and there are no "jelly customers" that hate you for your love, they don't give a fuck and at most find it annoying
>>
>>35300691
Depends on the country. People here scold you for showing affection in public.
>>
>>35300873
yeah i agree, but not because they're envious. it's because it's obnoxious
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.