[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lonely, worthless, degenerate, edgelord, computer aspie,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1475561069837s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475561069837s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>Lonely, worthless, degenerate, edgelord, computer aspie, NEET trash riddled with anxiety and depression
>Still insanely picky about trying to talk to or befriend anyone

Fucking why? Are any other bots like this? How do you find oddly specific friends? Do you guys really just find it fulfilling to befriend anyone? I feel like shit all the time because I'm so fucking alone and yet every time someone tries to be my friend I don't want basically anything to do with them unless they type decently, are autistically good at games, and obsess about at least like half of my awful tastes.

Am I just fucked for life? Is there a certain statistic like I can hope to meet one friend per 5 years? Where do I even look? I feel like I've tried everything.
>>
File: 1488091117919.jpg (124KB, 797x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488091117919.jpg
124KB, 797x720px
i d on t know but i ne ed a similar gf to P O U N D
>>
>>35299250
what are half of your awful tastes?
>>
File: 1485659150956.png (132KB, 405x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485659150956.png
132KB, 405x400px
>>35299338
Overwatch / Blizzard games in general, all the cringey edgelord shit (anything emo, punk, gothic, cyberpunk, dark, stuff revolving around suicide), Linux, Python (programming), anime, reading, and data hoarding, I guess.

It's not a lot of interests, it's just that I'm basically autistic about them and spend all day every day on them because my life is a pathetic waste.
>>
>>35299250
I hate myself too. I can't find someone who likes the same stuff as me because my interests change a lot. While they usually revolve around programming / gaming / computers and tech in general, it seems like everyone into those things are so stuck on a certain aspect and never want to do anything but that, while I like to branch out and do new stuff. It's almost like I want to find an evil clone of myself, just so we like the same things, but our personalities are different enough to were we learn from each other.
>>
>>35299504
Wanna play HOTS with me while we talk about our plans for suicide?
>>
>>35299331
God this girl just looks more perfect every time I see her.
I want her so badly.
>>
>>35299504
Wanna hang and talk about killing ourself m8
>>
File: welp.jpg (23KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
23KB, 463x463px
>>35299906
Been awhile since I've played HotS and I'd be awful at it you'd want to drop group immediately. Want to play Overwatch or SC2 while we talk about our plans for suicide?
>>
>>35300252
I really want to play overwatch but I don't have it and I'm a NEET no money. I don't mind if you are bad at it, I just really want to play it but nofriends.
>>
>>35299504
Last year I set up a ZFS based fileserver running on Arch
Would this make you not want to be my friend?
>>
I'm somewhat similar, OP. I put in minimal effort to keep up a relationship with one friend, and a lot of the time I don't feel like talking to him at all because I don't feel like I can relate to him. It feels like I can't think of someone as a true friend unless they're essentially a clone of me.

How long until I can clone my personality and upload it to a female android?
>>
File: 1486036138093.jpg (32KB, 364x427px) Image search: [Google]
1486036138093.jpg
32KB, 364x427px
>>35300248
Sure, what's your bnet tag?

>>35300320
Yeah. I get that, it sucks. There's ways to make money online though if you try a bit. You only need like $20. You could do some surveys, write an article, tutor someone if you can communicate with humans, or just whore yourself out or something.

>>35300395
I said I was worthless. My favorite distro is Arch Linux and I run it with i3wm and tell myself it's cool.
>>
>>35300658
Gib skype anon. Let me force you to be my friend. Let me share with you my opinion on why everything is pointless.
>>
File: friends.jpg (101KB, 1200x686px) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
101KB, 1200x686px
>>35299250
>Still insanely picky about trying to talk to or befriend anyone
Yep. I would rather not be someone's friend if it's a pain to be around them. I've had a few people who reached out to me before but I eventually pushed them away because I felt like they merely wanted me around because I was funny, not because we genuinely got along.

>How do you find oddly specific friends?
I lucked the fuck out and got chosen by a guy in kindergarten who wanted to be my friend. We've been friends ever since, even though other people don't like us.

Autists don't make many friends, but when you do, it's going to be a lifelong friend and you're going to be 100% loyal to eachother. Think jay and silent bob, that's how tight me and my friend are.
>>
>>35299250
>I'm so fucking alone and yet every time someone tries to be my friend I don't want basically anything to do with them unless they type decently, are autistically good at games
You're seriously me. I have no friends I'm lonely and depressed all the time I never try to befriend anyone at all and in fact I hate 95% of people. The only people I ever try to talk to are other high ranking video game losers.I used to play CoD was top 500 in every CoD for 5 years. I only added other no lifes and they are the only people I ever found worthwhile. Might be because my life is video games its all I do and in order for me to like someone they have to have that one thing in common with me.
>>
>>35300658
Its [reaper#23415]
I will add u soon as i got my pc back
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (61KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
61KB, 500x392px
>>35300687
How about Discord? I promise the most mediocre short-lived attempt at friendship ever, it'll be a great 4 lines of conversation, trust me, I'm from the internet.

Valethera#8389

>>35300872
Nice. Carry me to top 500 Overwatch please, I'm a Mercy main which means I'm basically a worthless piece of shit designed to be carried. I'm still pretty new to it and so I'm only a pleb only just now breaking into Master's, but I was top 500 level in SC2 and supreme in CS:GO, along with some other pathetic achievements, so I'll get there sooner or later. We can be great friends who play video games until our lives have lost every last shred of hope. You know you want to.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.