[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate having this massive weakness dangling freely between my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1466575472230.jpg (76KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466575472230.jpg
76KB, 425x600px
I hate having this massive weakness dangling freely between my legs. Even a slap to the scrotum would make me feel nauseous and a light punch would cause excruciating pain to the point of vomiting or even fainting. I wish I was a girl and that I had my ovaries safely protected inside of my body. Even a woman's clitoris, urethra and vaginal opening is protected by several layers of fat and tissue, but a mans most important internal organ just hangs outside of his body completely unprotected. It just isn't fair. And it's treated so casually by society when a boy is hit in his groin and even laughed at despite it causing unimaginable amounts of pain and has the risk of causing permanent damage to his hormonal system and his entire reproductive potential.

Women have no empathy. They don't understand that the testicles are the equivalent to their ovaries but dangling unprotected outside of the body, and even if they did understand they would still find it amusing to hurt a man in his most vulnerable sensitive spot just to get a "funny" reaction from it. They are cruel sadists.
>>
File: 1462997277485.png (364KB, 564x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1462997277485.png
364KB, 564x1086px
How would society handle it if a girl's ovaries were placed on the outside and boys kicked them for fun? You think they'd make comedy shows out of it and encourage it? You'd probably do 20 years in prison for hurting a woman there. The first thing a girl is taught when it comes to fighting boys is to target their most sensitive vulnerable place for even the slightest transgressions. A boy said something that annoyed you? Just kick him in the balls. A boy looked at you in a creepy way? Knee him in the balls and laugh as they pop. It's viewed as such a casual thing to do but even a light kick to the testicles can so easily cause permanent damage to a boy's entire endocrine system, not to mention his chances of reproduction.

It causes such a massive indescribable pain for a reason, to teach boys from young age to protect their testicles no matter what. But girls are taught through media and society that it's okay and even funny to hurt a man in his most vulnerable and sensitive place. A boy has a leg up while tying his shoes? Why not send a swift kick up his testicles just to see the funny reaction when he screams out in agony? Oh he became sterile and has to take hormonal supplements for the rest of his life? Haha who cares, you go girl! You showed that man!

It's seen as funny in the media and women are even encouraged to kick a man in the testicles and cause massive excruciating pain and risk causing permanent damage to him simply because he asked them out or looked at them the wrong way. A knee to the groin is seen as the perfect response to even the slightest wrongdoing. Imagine if attacking a woman's dangling ovaries, if they were outside the body, was that acceptable.

To be honest, I'm actually scared of girls. I know that they'd gladly destroy my body for little to no reason, simply because it amuses them. Stay safe and wear a cup.
>>
>>35299185
those sacs give testosterone. That is why I can take on almost any girl on this planet. That "weakness" is your greatest source of physical strength
>>
>>35299185
>Even a slap to the scrotum would make me feel nauseous and a light punch would cause excruciating pain to the point of vomiting or even fainting.

I find that the light but fast slap is far more painful than a solid hit.

I've gotten a full on kick to the balls a couple of times, it was very unpleasant, but I was still standing.

But I got a quick slap to the balls once, and I dropped to the ground like a sack of shit and I swear I couldn't hear for a few seconds.
>>
>>35299249
Until a girl decides to kick you in the balls "for fun" when you show a moment of weakness. Then it's bye bye testosterone.
>>
>>35299185
>not punching yourself in the balls for hours on end to strengthen your testicles
>not slamming your arms and legs against trees to microfracture your limbs

You deserve to be a beta femboy cuckold
>>
>>35299249
This guy gets it. Life gives you steroids, make steroidaide. You were also blessed with less empathy and a greater rational mind, so deal with your competitive genitals.
>>
>>35299322
>internal organs are like muscle tissue
Why don't you cut open your chest and punch yourself in the heart and lungs to build up resistance?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.