[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucking done. There's nothing more I can do. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1447960783784.jpg (1MB, 1735x2325px) Image search: [Google]
1447960783784.jpg
1MB, 1735x2325px
I'm fucking done. There's nothing more I can do. I tried fixing myself and it got me no where. I just don't see the point anymore. My family doesn't give a shit about me, I don't have any friends, and when I do try to make friends I just end up making an ass out of myself. 21 years old and I don't have shit to show for it. I work 8 hours a day at a shitty fast food joint. I have to stand there making these cunts' food while they just fucking stand there and stare at you, like you're not even a real person. Then I come home and lock myself in my room and sit in front of my computer until I go to sleep at 7 in the morning. Whenever I do go outside and try to do normal things, I always get funny looks. I often hear people snickering behind me, as if everyone is in on this one joke except for me. I have no motivation to better myself, I am loved by no one, and I feel only fear and loathing for those around me. This isn't the life I wanted, nor the one I had envisioned as a child growing up. To hell with this shitty world, I think i'll find another.
>>
We're proud of you, anon.
>>
>>35299079

Join the club. It only gets worse with age.
>>
No one ever truly quits this coil
>>
>>35299079
you could just leave and go live off grid in a rainforest somewhere
>>
>>35299079
You've gone full robot. Welcome to the club.

If it makes you feel the slightest bit better I always feel really bad for fast food employees. I'm that customer who's courteous. It's because I worked retail and thought it was shit but still better than any fast food place.
>>
i feel like this too

also op is working fast food hard? it always seemed hard and stressful so i was always scared to try it
>>
LDAR boyo

video games and anime all day
>>
I know that feel, plan on hanging myself once I'm feeling disconnected enough to go against my dumb instincts. Every time I thought things were looking up, it was just a setup for a huge failure, as if my existence is some sort of joke where the punchline is that I get fucked again.

I don't think I will be missed. One or two people might be sad for a couple hours when they realize that I've killed myself but ultimately, it will be better for everyone including myself.
>>
The truth is that everyone you have ever met has experienced this emotion and moved past it. You think that some account manage at an insurance company feels better? "Life" is dealing with this.
>>
File: shobon2.png (30KB, 582x433px) Image search: [Google]
shobon2.png
30KB, 582x433px
>>35299291

>You should continue suffering because everyone else is also suffering

????
>>
>>35299330
>there are objective examples of your experience
>these objective examples solved the problems you currently face
>lel I guess these puzzles are unsolvable because my genius can't solve it

you now know what you are signed up for
>>
>>35299217
not op but

>work fast food
>close at midnight, been working since noon
>10 faggot stoners come for breakfast burritos and a fuckton of other shit
>I'm the only cook at this point
>11:58 PM

fast food sucks major shit, its good if you are an impoverished teen working a few part time shifts but otherwise you need to get out fast before you implode

i am glad that i got the experience and the cash but goddam is it hell as a full time job: filthy and tiring thankless work for shit pay, dead end job with similarly fucked up losers and drug addicts

part timer as a teen is okay, but then find pretty much anything else
>>
>>35299422

>you signed up for

Bitch, I was forced into existence.
>>
Find some hobbies to work on and get good at. You could get into programming and make all kinds of cool simple games which are full of features and a basic A. I.. Or you could play guitar or electronica and you could write music that isn't just about falling in love or bitches and hoes which represents real life and can even cause you to look at your own life in new ways. Or you could write fiction which has all kinds of advanced technology, in depth characters, intriguing plots and philosophical undertones to boot. You could start drawing, playing Chess or anything else your heart desires.

Find something to do which is creative, produces something and is something you can be proud of. A quote about writing that I like is "Writing is like driving at night with the headlights on: you can only see a little bit" which applies to anything and you never know what you will find until you get there. "A thousand mile journey starts with the first step"
>>
>>35299079
I know, mate. It's rough for guys like us. It's entirely possible that natural selection is trying to force you (us, really) into suicide. It's just nature and it happens to every living population/species. Some people are just born to be losers due to flukes in the reproductive process. I'd advise you to pray for a miracle because I am speaking to you from the future - thing's only get worse from here on out.
>>
>>35299494
tought luck fagget. No refunds
>>
File: gun.png (45KB, 383x385px) Image search: [Google]
gun.png
45KB, 383x385px
>>35299554

But there's a way out, anon. Thank god for that
>>
>>35299079
>they just fucking stand there and stare at you, like you're not even a real person
it's okay bro, i stare a myself in the mirror the same way
none of us are real people, we're just dehumanized good goy cattle slaves for the 1% maaaan
>>
>>35299079
We're here anon. Even if nobody else is. That's the great thing about us. We are always here.
>>
File: 1487989996766.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1487989996766.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>35299600
quiet goy, dont you know that us jews are your only true friend? we have your best interests in mind, all the more to ki- i mean help you, yes.
>>
damn, took you 21 years to realize how futile and painful life is huh? i figured that out when I was like 10

but don't sweat it man, you'll find something to occupy those agonizing moments with. you wont know when and wont know how, but these thoughts will pass as you immerse yourself in something greater than the vast doldrums of self-loathing you find yourself in now
>>
>>35299079
This was a good book
>>
File: bogpill.jpg (48KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
bogpill.jpg
48KB, 600x338px
>>35299291
"We feel sad sometimes too bro. That's life, you just gotta roll with the punches, ye know? Everyone gets ups and down. But you know, when the weekend comes, you just gotta go out with your Bros and bang some chicks, works for me."

I didn't have any Chad pictures sorry. But the problem with what you've just said is that the average normie probably doesn't deal with the problems people here do, claiming otherwise is silly. The realisation of utter loneliness for the rest of your life really kind of adds to the average shitty feel.
>>
yo dude you play wow?we could waste our lives together grinding dumb shit
>>
>>35299079
If you really have to go, take some of them with you. Go out with some dignity
>>
>>35299259
>Every time I thought things were looking up, it was just a setup for a huge failure, as if my existence is some sort of joke where the punchline is that I get fucked again.

I know this feeling all too well
>>
You are fucking loosers, all of you. I don't get why 4chan is so filled with pusillanimous cunts.
>>
File: nobodyquits.jpg (22KB, 349x372px)
nobodyquits.jpg
22KB, 349x372px
>>35299079
Everybody fights. No-one quits.
>>
File: 1488331102726.jpg (236KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488331102726.jpg
236KB, 1920x1280px
>>35302945
>anonymity so that you dont have to take responsibility
>internet "sociallising" without leaving the house and actually interacting with people

hmm
still self-analyizing
>>
OP, you must realize that suffering is an integral part of life. Wallowing in pity will get you nowhere, because the truth is that everyone has a shitty life. I know it may not seem that way right now, but trust me when I say that millions upon millions of people just like you are wrestling with the same inner turmoil you are dealing with right now. Know that your situation is not unique and then you can understand the only way out of it is to stop feeling sad for yourself. However, please understand that strugggle and hardship is what makes our world fascinating. Life is fiery in its beauty precisely because if its ways it resists against the entropy of the universe. All living creatures upon this planet know first hand that hardship is a natural process of living, and one can appreciate the strength that can be derived from enduring it. The only thing that we as humans can do about this is accept life for what it is, and the sooner you do that the sooner you can start having a little fun with the short time you've been given. I sincerely hope you find your happiness, that goes for all of you.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.